Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

Rachel is the ONLY person besides Brendon that has character. Character counts. I like her and I'm proud of her that she can walk into a room and apologize to someone that really doesnt deserve an apology. Ragan is so self righteous. He should look at the feeds and watch his own behavior. I hope he'll be ashamed.

I totally agree with you!! And I will also answer the below posters ? about define character. Character is admitting when you are wrong caring about others feelings, staying true to the people you call friends. and staying true to yourself and your beliefs. Which is what she has done. Even now coming back to the house yes she started a fight but she still has not betrayed the trust of either of those two who do not deserve that type of loyalty from her. BC there has been plenty of things they have said to her about other people. That could even potentially help Brendons game and she hasnt. She has also kept her word. Those are what I feel is character. And IMO she has a lot of it. Rather she is theatrical or emotional or a party girl. I look at what I see on the inside and I see her as being a sweet girl with a big heart and has been judged horribly for all the wrong reasons.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel is Narcissistic.

I was listening to a few of her interviews and she uses the word I more then anyone. It is always about Rachel and her feelings and what she wants. We can all hope after the show she gets on some serious meds.

I totally agree with you!! And I will also answer the below posters ? about define character. Character is admitting when you are wrong caring about others feelings, staying true to the people you call friends. and staying true to yourself and your beliefs. Which is what she has done. Even now coming back to the house yes she started a fight but she still has not betrayed the trust of either of those two who do not deserve that type of loyalty from her. BC there has been plenty of things they have said to her about other people. That could even potentially help Brendons game and she hasnt. She has also kept her word. Those are what I feel is character. And IMO she has a lot of it. Rather she is theatrical or emotional or a party girl. I look at what I see on the inside and I see her as being a sweet girl with a big heart and has been judged horribly for all the wrong reasons.

Saying "Floaters get a life vest" is truly someone who cares? Did she care if she was hurting the feelings of other hg? She said plenty of nasty things to Brendon yet he was willing to switch places with her.

She was friends with those who gave her attention, otherwise she called those who did not kiss her ass, an enemy.

Her belief was to get out floaters and most of the house were floaters yet she went after only female floaters if you want to call Monet the couture model and Kristen that.

She's a lush with a big liver, that's how I see her.

Rachel is the ONLY person besides Brendon that has character. Character counts. I like her and I'm proud of her that she can walk into a room and apologize to someone that really doesnt deserve an apology. Ragan is so self righteous. He should look at the feeds and watch his own behavior. I hope he'll be ashamed.

Ummmmmmm Rachel's apologies are pathetic and disingenuous. I hate that she is back in the house, but at least it's entertainment. I was flirting with unsubscribing to the feeds today, but changed my mind the second I heard her voice on the feeds.

dis·in·gen·u·ous Adjective /ˌdisinˈjenyo͞oəs/ listen

Synonyms:

* adjective: insincere, false, devious, hollow-hearted

* Not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does

My thoughts exactly!

Problem is though when an apology is not sincere and Rachel's are not usually it does not mean a damn thing and is why Kristen a girl that had some pride refused it :animated_rotfl:

Rachel is the ONLY person besides Brendon that has character. Character counts.

If by character you mean whoreish character, then yes, hers does count. She gloats about waking up covered in puke, clutching hundred dollar bills not knowing what happened the night before to a group of strangers and America. She claims to be paid $2000 grand for a weekend getaway with a man, she does a striptease on the table in the BB house like she's dancing in a strip joint, yup lots of character, her parents should be proud.

I like her and I'm proud of her that she can walk into a room and apologize to someone that really doesnt deserve an apology.

Yes she is to be commended for apologizing because it makes great tv, isn't that what she told Brenda?

I'm sorry Rachel has no character. She causes 3 fights with other HG and was wrong every time she never apologized to anyone for the fights she caused by her crazy behavior. When she would win and be HOH she would flaunt it and shove it down people's throats but when she lost she expects everyone to comfort her so doesn't feel bad when they don't there just being mean and the lapdog has to make them pay now.

Rachel brought drama (fight, anger, jealousy, etc.) into the house, and that is what BB is about. As a viewer and BB fan. I loved it. I prefer not to judge one's character based on a show like BB. Otherwise, what to say about Matt? (who made up a story about his wife being sick, exploiting a disease that make real people suffer). How about Enzo (who uses the C word towards women, forgetting that he has a wife and daughter outside the house (and all the other women out there watching the feeds). And Ragan? trying to use the gay card and hoping to be seen as a victim, and Britney, who is clearly a spoiled brat who is clearly flirting with another guy even though she is engaged? and Lane? the womanizer? We can go on and on to list people's "character". This is a tv show where the most important thing is to win MONEY.

I personally don't watch BB to see people being "honest", "play fair", "make friends forever"

yup lots of character, her parents should be proud.

I am sure that her parents are very proud of her. They have raised a girl whose honest about who she is, what she's done and doesn't pretend to be something that she's not. She has pursued and gotten her degree and is now a Chemistry Graduate Student. She's got the credentials from her training/education to further educate other people as she teaches part time. She speaks her mind, and likes who she is. She feels comfortable enough with who she is, to tell stories from her life. If you're going to paint a picture, make sure to paint the entire picture -- not half of it.

For all people call her a whore, etc. She and Brendon really have formed an attachment and care about each other. If she were as loose as people make her out to be, she'd be cozing up to all the HG's. And offering them all sexual favors for votes. She's not doing any of that!!! It's clear from the way that Brendon talks about her, that he -really- cares about her, and to Rachel's credit she really does consider this to be a real relationship, not just a "show-mance". Even Julie Chen seems to know about this, and seem impressed by the fact Rachel regarded it as real. JC herself wondered who would get married first Jeff and Jordan (who are fan favorites) or Rachel and Brendon. It's obvious she considers them in the same league! Doesn't sound the least bit "loose" to me.

Rachel was obnoxious and over the top at times -- and it's clear she's got a bit of a wild life style -- but I don't see her "bragging" about her life so much as sharing stories from it, both good AND bad.

I love Rachel. I can't wait to see her in the house on Wednesday! :party_smilie:

Rachel brought drama (fight, anger, jealousy, etc.) into the house, and that is what BB is about. As a viewer and BB fan. I loved it. I prefer not to judge one's character based on a show like BB. Otherwise, what to say about Matt? (who made up a story about his wife being sick, exploiting a disease that make real people suffer). How about Enzo (who uses the C word towards women, forgetting that he has a wife and daughter outside the house (and all the other women out there watching the feeds). And Ragan? trying to use the gay card and hoping to be seen as a victim, and Britney, who is clearly a spoiled brat who is clearly flirting with another guy even though she is engaged? and Lane? the womanizer? We can go on and on to list people's "character". This is a tv show where the most important thing is to win MONEY.

I personally don't watch BB to see people being "honest", "play fair", "make friends forever"

Saying "Floaters get a life vest" is truly someone who cares? Did she care if she was hurting the feelings of other hg? She said plenty of nasty things to Brendon yet he was willing to switch places with her.

She was friends with those who gave her attention, otherwise she called those who did not kiss her ass, an enemy.

Her belief was to get out floaters and most of the house were floaters yet she went after only female floaters if you want to call Monet the couture model and Kristen that.

She's a lush with a big liver, that's how I see her.

Seriously, the Floaters get your life vest crap is getting OLD. Its GAME talk Ive been watching BB for a looong time now and seen even the most loved of HGs say far worse than that. Rachel was there PLAYING A GAME. I think if that is all you can use to pick her apart her character then you dont have very much. She went after Kristen because KRISTEN gunned for her FIRST it was obvious in that comp. So of course she is going to go after HER before she gets taken out. Its only natural. Also, I would love to point out that it was Matt and Britney who put the idea in her head that Kristen was going after her in the week before. Rem when Britney was her BFF taking bubble baths for hours and hours with her? As far as her being a lush with a big liver. We all know that Rachel spent the 1st few yrs of her adult life getting her education and accomplishing her goals to become a chemist. So now that she has accomplished these goals I feel it is her own business if she wants to take some time off in her life to party and have a good time. She has earned it. All the while partying and having a good time she STILL supports HERSELF and even does numerous charity events. I try to look at the good in ppl not pick apart every bad thing I can find. I see Rachel having many more good qualities then negative and that is why I like her. Also wanted to point out that BB vivations are very limited. I think the most I have ever seen them get was 4 bottles of wine and like 12 beers...ONCE...USUALLY they only get 2 bottles of wine and around 6 beers. Which if that has to be split up between all of them. Rachel is tipsy before half a bottle of wine is even done. Which her and Brendon are usually sharing. So...coming from a mother who was a recovering alcoholic, I can say with much confidence that if Rachel was such a lush, it would take much more than that to get her tipsy or drunk. Being stuck in a house with so many other people knowing they are all agaisnt you is bound to make you do things you normally wouldnt do. So I give her credit for staying as calm as she did. Esp when she is living with people who behind her back is wishing harm to her or death on her. Those are the ones who have serious issues and who we need to be picking apart everything that comes from their mouths. Because anyone who can wish harm on another person and mean it, lacks any and ALL character IMO.

I am so looking forward to Wednesday's show, can't wait to see the look on everyone's face when they first see Rachel in the house.

I was a fan of Rachel's and am sorry to see her gone, yes she was annoying BUT she played the game unlike the rest of the yoyo's in the house (with the exception of Matt, can't stand the guy but he's playing the game).

Love her or hate her she's the most talked about houseguest this year!

Seriously, the Floaters get your life vest crap is getting OLD. Its GAME talk Ive been watching BB for a looong time now and seen even the most loved of HGs say far worse than that. Rachel was there PLAYING A GAME. I think if that is all you can use to pick her apart her character then you dont have very much. She went after Kristen because KRISTEN gunned for her FIRST it was obvious in that comp. So of course she is going to go after HER before she gets taken out. Its only natural. Also, I would love to point out that it was Matt and Britney who put the idea in her head that Kristen was going after her in the week before. Rem when Britney was her BFF taking bubble baths for hours and hours with her? As far as her being a lush with a big liver. We all know that Rachel spent the 1st few yrs of her adult life getting her education and accomplishing her goals to become a chemist. So now that she has accomplished these goals I feel it is her own business if she wants to take some time off in her life to party and have a good time. She has earned it. All the while partying and having a good time she STILL supports HERSELF and even does numerous charity events. I try to look at the good in ppl not pick apart every bad thing I can find. I see Rachel having many more good qualities then negative and that is why I like her. Also wanted to point out that BB vivations are very limited. I think the most I have ever seen them get was 4 bottles of wine and like 12 beers...ONCE...USUALLY they only get 2 bottles of wine and around 6 beers. Which if that has to be split up between all of them. Rachel is tipsy before half a bottle of wine is even done. Which her and Brendon are usually sharing. So...coming from a mother who was a recovering alcoholic, I can say with much confidence that if Rachel was such a lush, it would take much more than that to get her tipsy or drunk. Being stuck in a house with so many other people knowing they are all agaisnt you is bound to make you do things you normally wouldnt do. So I give her credit for staying as calm as she did. Esp when she is living with people who behind her back is wishing harm to her or death on her. Those are the ones who have serious issues and who we need to be picking apart everything that comes from their mouths. Because anyone who can wish harm on another person and mean it, lacks any and ALL character IMO.

Getting Old? Meaning I can't bring it up because you think it's old? I didn't get past that sentence and don't care what else you have to say.

What other controversy did the skank cause in the house? I missed it.

Getting Old? Meaning I can't bring it up because you think it's old? I didn't get past that sentence and don't care what else you have to say.

:animated_wave:

Skanky and Bitchney had a fight or two. I think it will be on the show Wednesday. A lot happened in just a few days!

True Shipp, BBAD has been very disappointing

Archived