Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

I think that Rachel is much older than 26. What 26 year old woman needs Botox? In that video of her that was posted earlier where they are "experimenting" a theory of how many drinks a guy will buy a girl, she looks much younger, and I admit, cuter. Does anyone know at what age she moved to Vegas and began her hard partying life style? Maybe that is what is making her look much older, but I swear she looks to me to be at least in her 30's.

One that has been "rode hard and put away wet". (don't be offended, it's an expression, referring to horses, FYI)

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking forward to when they interview one of the other neighborhood hookers. Family, you know.

"Like I'm glad Rachel is on that like um Big Thing show. It's not like she was like making any um money anyway out here. Like um she would try and like um out run us to the um clients cars but like her shoes was so um like cheap, the heel would like break and this one time she um fell and we like step right um over her. I um hope she like doesn't hook up like with um a guy or like anything cuz she's got um...well I um better not um like say that on um tv. Um like is the camera still on me?"

I am looking forward to when they interview one of the other neighborhood hookers. Family, you know.

"Like I'm glad Rachel is on that like um Big Thing show. It's not like she was like making any um money anyway out here. Like um she would try and like um out run us to the um clients cars but like her shoes was so um like cheap, the heel would like break and this one time she um fell and we like step right um over her. I um hope she like doesn't hook up like with um a guy or like anything cuz she's got um...well I um better not um like say that on um tv. Um like is the camera still on me?"

lol

I never realized it before that she hardly talks about her family. does brendon talk about his family? I guess I don't listen to them enough anyway and if they did I didn't catch it.

One that has been "rode hard and put away wet". (don't be offended, it's an expression, referring to horses, FYI)

This is one of my favorite expressions.

lol

I never realized it before that she hardly talks about her family. does brendon talk about his family? I guess I don't listen to them enough anyway and if they did I didn't catch it.

I read here a day or so ago that Brendon said to someone "...my family doesn't support me". I don't know to whom he said that or when and in what context.

As for Rachel, she did get HOH letters from her mom and her sister and they both expressed their accolades as to what a wonderful, sweet and generous girl she was. And how amazing it was for her to take her chemistry degree and go to Vegas to be a cocktail waitress (paraphrasing and partially sarcastic remark by me, not a quote).

lol

The only thing I can remember Brendon saying about his family was something along the lines of 'they aren't interested in what I do' or 'they aren't proud of anything I do'. Can't remember the exact words.

Does anyone really know what Rachel does for work?? I have a hard time buying she is a cocktail waitress. Last night she told Brenda people would/will pay for her travel, and all expenses and she would charge them a fee according to what she does.

VIP Vegas provider :animated_rotfl:

VIP Vegas provider :animated_rotfl:

Ummmmmm, I think one only has to use their imagination to figure out what she "bills" for. Is it time and labor, or project related, though?

Ummmmmm, I think one only has to use their imagination to figure out what she "bills" for. Is it time and labor, or project related, though?

I tuned into that conversation just as she was saying something about ~the price depended on what she would do~ and honestly thought she was coming out, to Brendon, that she was a hooker. Was thinking "Why on earth would she put this on national television". When she talks about what she does, it really does sound like that line of 'work' if I'm not paying close attention.

I tuned into that conversation just as she was saying something about ~the price depended on what she would do~ and honestly thought she was coming out, to Brendon, that she was a hooker. Was thinking "Why on earth would she put this on national television". When she talks about what she does, it really does sound like that line of 'work' if I'm not paying close attention.

Was that the same discussion they had when afterward he complained about her telling him of her "conquests"? I didn't see that on the feeds. Does anyone know the time/camera for flashback? I'd love to see that!

I recall Brenda telling her she is quite the entrepreneur - or words to that effect after hearing her "explain" what she does. sounds like a hooker to me. Dear Lord, Brendon needs to open his eyes!! but then again...love is blind :omg:

Lame/Gonzo=Adam/Ryan

I totally agree!! But let's not forget to add Hayden to that list as well....Just because he won a TEAM HOH comp doesnt make him a floater...Britt until she completely backstabbed Rachel for no other reason other than immaturity and love for drama had the best position in the house. The way she turned on Rachel and her actions since shows her true colors once again just like the 1st cpl oof weeks. She has lost focus of the goal and taken 10 steps back.

Im honestly just curious here....I have seen over and over people swear that Rachel is a hooker...Is there any real evidence of this?? I would think esp with BB being such a popular show, and that fact that most people are looking for a quick dollar. that if this was true we would have seen some real proof of it by now dont you think? Just sayin...

Im honestly just curious here....I have seen over and over people swear that Rachel is a hooker...Is there any real evidence of this?? I would think esp with BB being such a popular show, and that fact that most people are looking for a quick dollar. that if this was true we would have seen some real proof of it by now dont you think? Just sayin...

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck. It must be a duck!

I recall Brenda telling her she is quite the entrepreneur - or words to that effect after hearing her "explain" what she does. sounds like a hooker to me. Dear Lord, Brendon needs to open his eyes!! but then again...love is blind :omg:

I guess you can call it many things and Brendon is a fool. "Entrepreneur" :animated_rotfl: Tell that to the guy who paid two bits for her, I bet he's calling it highway robbery. :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Was that the same discussion they had when afterward he complained about her telling him of her "conquests"? I didn't see that on the feeds. Does anyone know the time/camera for flashback? I'd love to see that!

It was last night on After Dark, I think

hahaha Can you believe her DR session at the end of the episode...she starts crying about being a lost puppy and then something about wanting her botox injections?!?! Something is seriously wrong with this girl, psychologically speaking.

Boy is this babe working Brenda in she SR. Talking him into taking the dive for her to stay, because one of them has to win and she's the stronger player. I think he's buying it. Excuse me I have to upchuck.

Not sure if she is a 'Hooker' but by her own words, she does things for men for money... People are going to interpret her intent based on her actions in the house, and one can definitely say she ain't no nun... :wacko: or an :angel:

Maybe Brenda did throw the POV. He had told he would take her off with the POV. By not winning, he can't save her, she goes to jury and he stays. Easy way to slip out of that sticky situation.

I thought the same thing. She thinks she's smarter and better than him but I think he outsmarted her. He knows she's going this week and she don't give a flip about him so I think he'll let her go. I hope so anyway.

Archived