Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that she wants Kathy to apologize to her for beating her. What a dumbass. You mean to tell me or anyone else that if she or her bumbling idiot man would have won that she wouldn't be jumping up and down with her big butt hanging out screaming. She would have been intolerable. How does it feel Rachel you told everyone to bring it on!!!!!!

The slug kicking the pig's ass works for me!

sounds kind of like a Tortoise and the Hare kind of fable...but this is real life (well...reality life) ;)

I've seen manaquins that are less fake than Clifford. Such drama when she gets a taste of her own medicine.

Wish I could whisper into Brenda's ear.... psst, America and your Mom have seen more of Clifford's crotch in the daylight than you have. And we are not happy about it.

The only bad part about Rachel leaving is that it's gonna get awful boring. I hate listening to her laugh, hate the love fest between her and her man.. however, at least there's a little drama there. I didn't like her from the beginning, but I'd been cheering her and Brendon on because they're the underdogs..but this last week her attitude was more than I could take. I would hate to be in her position feeling like the people you thought were on your side had deserted you when you weren't in power, however... you can't treat people badly and expect that karma isn't going to come back and bite you in the butt. And then the only other objection I have to her leaving is then I'll have to listen to the the stupid boy alliance cheer themselves and pat themselves on the back for a job well done.

I wonder what vag showing, sequin dress Rach is wearing Thursday night?

she should have offered Bitchney two bits.

Just in case it's her voted off Thurs. she'll be wearing something so she can flash America live with Julie. I just gaged. I see the camera doing only shoulders up shots, lol

The only bad part about Rachel leaving is that it's gonna get awful boring. I hate listening to her laugh, hate the love fest between her and her man.. however, at least there's a little drama there. I didn't like her from the beginning, but I'd been cheering her and Brendon on because they're the underdogs..but this last week her attitude was more than I could take. I would hate to be in her position feeling like the people you thought were on your side had deserted you when you weren't in power, however... you can't treat people badly and expect that karma isn't going to come back and bite you in the butt. And then the only other objection I have to her leaving is then I'll have to listen to the the stupid boy alliance cheer themselves and pat themselves on the back for a job well done.

Amen. The rest of the season will be the Brigade steam rolling the entire house and people like Ragan and Kathy rolling over for them.

What are people going to complain about after thursday?

How boring the show has become with absolutely zero conflicts and the Brigade bragging about how great they are as they walk to the finals?

Archived