Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

Roachel was just complaining about sharing her champagne with "those b*tches" for Matt's birthday. She in disgust, said: "How little they forget". I'd make fun of her for using the word "little" incorrectly, but she'd think I was flattering her, and feeding a narcissist is like feeding a lion.

Can't wait for her to find out that not only was it not Matt's 30th birthday, it was not his birthday at all.

PLUS, like we needed more, she and Brendumb are such blooming hypocrites. We "respect" the BB game so much! Blah blah blah. It's not personal! Blah blah blah. We'll never vote for Matt in the head. OOPS! Doesn't sound like the spirit of a good gamer to me.

What losers! :P

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love this Rachel line "Everybody hates me, they want be gone. What have I done to anyone??"

For the last two hours it has been non-stop crying "Why me, Why me, Why me. I can't do it any more. I just want to die. Give me a gun so I can kill myself. Life is so over, there is nothing left to live for". ...LOL!!!

When she's HOH, she has the biggest head, and is the biggest bitch in the house, but when she on the block, she's flips into the biggest crybaby of the season.

I hope they do a TV Montague of her endless crying because it is so flipping funny

I truly believe that she exaggerates everything to be so dramatic, and had the showmance, just to get more camera time. That is her primary agenda for being there...winning is secondary and Brendon, well, just another guy she used to get what she wanted...

I don't understand the intensity of the hatred towards Rachel. Compared to the other women in the house, Rachel has said the least hateful things about others.

Did you watch the feeds yesterday. She was very mean talking about everyone, even talking about Britney and Reagan's personal life.

No doubt in my mind that the producers had her figured out, and the drama she brings to the show is exactly what they expected. her hi\lows are as dramatic as you can get without crossing the line by totally flipping out and walking out or being expelled.

I can't help thinking there is a wee bit of Manic Depressive behavior being exhibited by her. They need to get rid of her first. It will be funny when the non Brigade members will realize they've been had by those four losers.

For me, Rachel doesn't bring good drama to the show. Just a lot of fake crying and over the top Vegas sleaze. Her game play isn't that good. She may be able to win some types of comps but look who she targets when she is HoH. The girls. She puts Brit and Monet up, saying the are going after her. Had they at that point shown that they were fierce, strong competitors? How were they targeting her more than anyone else? She put up the two pretty girls because they would be competition for camera time. Next HoH, who is the big threat to her? Not any of the strong men. Not wiley Matt who she knew was a huge threat to her. It was Kristen, who up until that point had done pretty much nothing. But she was pretty and in a showmance with Hayseed and Rachel wasn't going to let that happen. That showmance would take the cameras off her showmance and she worked too hard at faking all that shmoopie crap. She needs to go. Maybe she will give Brenda his balls back before she leaves.

Guest 6Borders

I tried in the beginning to have some sympathy for Rach, but it went from extremely hard to do to non-existent.

This girl definitely has some issues and I don't think it's just the need for camera time. We had a roommate (briefly) who was manic depressive and acted just like Rachel. It was just awful to live with but at least we could get out of the house and away from her.

Rachel truly seems to believe that she did nothing wrong and she can't understand why people are after her. Then she gets mad when Brendon tells her to tone it down and not act like a bully. (My neighbor is a psychiatrist at the State Hospital and I'm going to ask him about this when he gets back from vacation!)

What I can't understand (and no offense, this is just my opinion) is people wanting her to stay in the house for

good drama". I don't think Rach is good drama at all, and watching the R&B show is worse. It's pathetic and she's pathetic.

I don't see how she can stay. Ragan will not be her "fairy godmother" (no pun intended) and magically save her. He obviously hates her too much. Only if the BR has complete control over the Sabateur's actions. Rachel's biggest failure was not reading the other HGs she needed to put up last time...Lane/Matt or Enzo. Now the slug brigade will be F4. Brittany, Kathy, Ragan, also clueless, will go. I hate it when slackers like Lane and Enzo get anywhere near the F2. Let's face it Lane and Enzo are all talk and no action.

I don't see how she can stay. Ragan will not be her "fairy godmother" (no pun intended) and magically save her. He obviously hates her too much. Only if the BR has complete control over the Sabateur's actions. Rachel's biggest failure was not reading the other HGs she needed to put up last time...Lane/Matt or Enzo. Now the slug brigade will be F4. Brittany, Kathy, Ragan, also clueless, will go. I hate it when slackers like Lane and Enzo get anywhere near the F2. Let's face it Lane and Enzo are all talk and no action.

Lame/Gonzo=Adam/Ryan

I agree. Rachel plays an emotional game, not strategy. She has a severe self esteem issue. Her comments of 'bring it on' and 'floaters grab your life vests' even made Brendon cringe. She really doen not know why Brendon is her only friend in the house.

Her sense of entitlement knows no bounds. She overrates herself in any and every way. I'm sure we're in for a week of whining like we have never heard on BB. Even Kathy has been roused into hating her!!!

She latched onto her showmance in week one and pushed it into everyones face constantly but is outraged that thye should be targeted because of it. Sure, the rest of the HGs should say; Oh, isn't that sweet! Lets keep those two lovebirds in the house until the end because they deserve to win!

Exactly, Straykat! I couldn't believe those two slugs were F2. Now Adam is in Jail for meth smuggling or something! lol

If I remember correctly Adam and Matt were both convicted of selling oxycodone on a fairly large level. (Put his BB winnings to good use! :bangin:) Adam always creeped me out and 'Matty' is just an arrogant as*!!!!!

Remember "the four horsemen"...they got busted up right around this time if my memory serves me!

Wonder where all this Rachel bashing is gonna go once she is evicted? Kathy probably or Britney. People seem to be taking a break from kathy bashing. maybe she got the fork here. Probably britney.

win pov or go home

She latched onto her showmance in week one and pushed it into everyones face constantly but is outraged that thye should be targeted because of it. Sure, the rest of the HGs should say; Oh, isn't that sweet! Lets keep those two lovebirds in the house until the end because they deserve to win!

Wasnt that one of the reason she wanted Kristin out, because of Kristen/Hayden showmance, and yet she is shocked that she is up on the block with her "man" :lookaround:

I'm starting to think Rachel is purposely saying 'my man' in every goodbye message. That, or she's just realllllllllly obnoxious.

Yep...she's purely obnoxious!! :maleficent:

I really, really, really want her gone. You have no idea how badly I do.

Ohhh yes I do kno how badly !!!! My hubby can testify on how many times he hears me condemming her from my room lol!!!!! She's totally disgusting ! :fight2:

Archived