Ragan - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing worse than an gay man talking baby talk and repeating "Mamma says no booger" over and over and over.

Call him to the DR so he shuts ups

Soooo glad I didn't get the feeds this season!!!!!! ;)

I like Regan.....I think the Sab $$$ is in the bag....I see him being there for the next 2 weeks and then some.

I figured he would struggle with the decision. Let's see how it all plays out.

Earlier this evening, he and some others were sitting by the hot tub and Britney said that if she were voting for the Sabateur, she would vote for the person whom she wanted to mess up their game the most. You could see the wheels spinning in Ragan's head. I don't think it had dawned on him that he might not be loved by America until then.

(side note: I can't believe America actually did vote for Ragan to be the Sab. Fans usually put more thought into those decisions. I didn't care so I didn't vote.)

Britney also told Ragan earlier today that she, as a viewer, would have voted for the person she hated the most. Ragan told her he thought it would be America's favorite.

I didn't vote either, but think people picked him b/c they like him and b/c he hasn't been doing much in the game.

If the vote was for real, I think people might have thought Ragan would be the one who could handle it best. He really does have a lot of BB knowledge and could possibly be subtle enough to pull it off. The only thing that might get him in trouble is his nerves.

I really liked Ragan in the beginning and honestly up until this week. I now see Ragan as the poster-child of a 'little b!tch" I can't stand him and can not wait until he is out. He is worse than Monet and Brit during their catty times, in fact Ragan is now the new Monet x 10!!!! He makes comments about how ugly Rach is (And I am NOT a Rach fan at all) but if you look at Ragan, just add some scars to his forhead and he would look like a mini Frankenstein.... I like Brit, she needs to get away from him!!!

Actually Ragan, Brittney and most of the others are vile two-faced bitches. I dislike Bren/Rach too. But they are such a lynch mob. They think they have all won BB because Rachel is going to Jury House. Ragan is a bitter old queen...a male old maid. Ragan, Britt, even Matt have little if any chance to be F3.Why are they all so intimidated by Rachel of all people?

I really liked Ragan in the beginning and honestly up until this week. I now see Ragan as the poster-child of a 'little b!tch" I can't stand him and can not wait until he is out. He is worse than Monet and Brit during their catty times, in fact Ragan is now the new Monet x 10!!!! He makes comments about how ugly Rach is (And I am NOT a Rach fan at all) but if you look at Ragan, just add some scars to his forhead and he would look like a mini Frankenstein.... I like Brit, she needs to get away from him!!!

I know! All Ragan was trying to do when Rachel walked in where Matt and Ragan were was trying to spin Rachel up just so Matt, Brendon, Britney, etc., could see her like that - out of control. He would have done it further, too, but someone indirectly called him in on it. I forget who it was. I think it was Brendon? Not sure. I'm trying to get ready for school next week (Then I'm also trying to get back on my normal sleep schedule. I am the true definition of a night owl.) so my mind is here and there while I'm watching the show now.

Yes, this Virgin Queen act is getting old. Ragan has to be the most spineless gaybot they've had on the show. To his credit he has not as two faced as Britt, but otherwise they are two peas in a pod.

Loser slugs. The pathetic thing is these house guest believe they are interesting. This is the first season that I have yet to watch a BBAD show all the way though. I'm about to head to bed now because I can't take anymore tonight. I'm so tired of all the talking behind each other's backs. They are a bunch of loser slug cowards.

me too with BBAD..the worst season for me was Season 4 with Jun...altho loved Jack..but these hg's are so boring..this may replace Season 4 as my worst everanimated_scratchchin.gif

I know there is a lot of people here who do not like Matt but I'm not one of them. I like Matt and the way he is playing the game. As far as his lie about his wife, to me no biggie. A lie is a lie is a lie, so what. That's what this game is about.

I thought is was a bold move not to put Brenden and Rachel up during his first HOH and it worked for him. He's still in the brigade in good shape and Rachel did put him up during her last HOH. Four people are now gone and the brigade is still intact with little or no blood on their hands, with the exception of Andrew who will not be on the jury.

Matt has redeemed himself with the brigade by winning the last HOH when they decided to bail out. He put up the two people they wanted him to and now he holds the diamond POV which guarantees safty thru next week. Since the SAB is back in the house the house is more worried about that than Pandors's box. If he's smart he could say it happened as a result of him opening the box.

GEAUX MATT !!! :party_smilie:

I know there is a lot of people here who do not like Matt but I'm not one of them. I like Matt and the way he is playing the game. As far as his lie about his wife, to me no biggie. A lie is a lie is a lie, so what. That's what this game is about.

I thought is was a bold move not to put Brenden and Rachel up during his first HOH and it worked for him. He's still in the brigade in good shape and Rachel did put him up during her last HOH. Four people are now gone and the brigade is still intact with little or no blood on their hands, with the exception of Andrew who will not be on the jury.

Matt has redeemed himself with the brigade by winning the last HOH when they decided to bail out. He put up the two people they wanted him to and now he holds the diamond POV which guarantees safty thru next week. Since the SAB is back in the house the house is more worried about that than Pandors's box. If he's smart he could say it happened as a result of him opening the box.

GEAUX MATT !!! :party_smilie:

I wonder if he would have put them up if he didn't open Pandora's box and had to give an explanation about it? I think a lot of suspicion would have been cast on him if he didn't put them up, so in my opinion he had no other choice but to nom them.

I liked Reagen in the beginning but now he just seems mean. He sure has lots to say about B&R. I'm sorry but he seems to have a few flaws of his own to be talking so much about others. They go on and on about what people will think when they see how they acted on TV when they get home I would love to know what he will think about is actions on the show.

I liked Reagen in the beginning but now he just seems mean. He sure has lots to say about B&R. I'm sorry but he seems to have a few flaws of his own to be talking so much about others. They go on and on about what people will think when they see how they acted on TV when they get home I would love to know what he will think about is actions on the show.

I have a feeling they'll all be pretty ashamed of themselves when they get out and see how they've behaved. They'd have to be dead not to be.

I like Ragan but I believe he will wait far too long to make a move to play this game. He is running out of time to start playing. If he is smart he will start to point out that all of the guys are together. Unfortunately he is only going to have Kathy and Brit because I don't think he will keep brenden.

Archived