Thursday Live Show 8/5

I was really surprised they had another endurance comp this soon (2nd one in 3 weeks). Not their usual scenario. Good lord, I hope Matt has the sense to NOT open the damn Pandora's box, but I have a feeling that BB will coax him into it one way or another, so they can have their stupid sab twist back. BLECH

No... Say it isn't so. Please tell me Scarecrow did not become HOH again!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really surprised they had another endurance comp this soon (2nd one in 3 weeks). Not their usual scenario. Good lord, I hope Matt has the sense to NOT open the damn Pandora's box, but I have a feeling that BB will coax him into it one way or another, so they can have their stupid sab twist back. BLECH

Yea so AG can keep the ratings going with the one America hates, Rachel :animated_rotfl:

Anybody else remember those good times when we could watch After Dark and still see them battling on these Endurance comps? Sigh, it doesn't last more than about 45 minutes now.

Remember when the HG's were hanging on the spider net, for a long time? -not sure what season that was, but I thought that was a good comp.

Are you kidding? That clueless b*tch probably thinks everybody loves Rachel. This is a lady who picked Jessie to be on the show because he's "God's gift to women."

Gotta admit though, when she found out that people hated him (the second go around) she fixed his ass good lol

Gotta admit though, when she found out that people hated him (the second go around) she fixed his ass good lol

There's a rumor he was only let back in because of a lawsuit threat. That it was unfair for America to have a vote. That's a bit of a stretch though, he had to win a competition to go back in. I think he beat Jessica, Cowboy, and Brian.

There's a rumor he was only let back in because of a lawsuit threat. That it was unfair for America to have a vote. That's a bit of a stretch though, he had to win a competition to go back in. I think he beat Jessica, Cowboy, and Brian.

I never heard of that, interesting! You are correct on the competition though, each person was assigned with 2 others I believe in some sort of hanging on something competition? Can't remember exactly. Such a bad memory.

Archived