Live Feed and BBAD 8/5

JFetch

Britney is burying herself by running straight to Matt and telling him everything B/R talked about. If Brendon wins HOH, guess who Matt is throwing under the bus as the spy? Also, it's funny how Matt and Brendon both assume they are going to win HOH tomorrow.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Matt would throw Britney under the bus; that would 100% ruin his game. His best chance, as he just said to Britney, would be to put up against Kathy. He said to Britney/Ragan: "Do you think you could talk them into it?" (As in putting him up against Kathy.)

I don't think Matt would throw Britney under the bus; that would 100% ruin his game. His best chance, as he just said to Britney, would be to put up against Kathy. He said to Britney/Ragan: "Do you think you could talk them into it?" (As in putting him up against Kathy.)

Once Matt realizes Kathy isn't going up he will definitely sacrifice Britney. He only cares about himself. Brendon and Rachel aren't stupid enough to put Kathy up against Matt when they want him gone.

So true. They may say they will do something at first, but will talk/think it over and eventually end doing the smart move - for them.

Yikes Enzo has caught Matt's bad habit of putting his hands down his pants. But it looks like Enzo goes in farther and is grabbing his package. :inquisitive:

When I first turned on BBAD I jumped when I saw Brtiney & Rachel in the bubble with their chocolate facial masks. They looked like Al Jolson! Real scary.

Bet Kathy is going to be a basket case tomorrow after a two day lockdown and no cigarettes. Unless of course, she is getting meds from the DR.

I don't see many of these people being friends after this season is over. Everyone is going to hate Matt for the lie about his wife, and Britney for her personal attacks which is ok because she hates all of them. Poor Andrew probably won't even show up for the finale and wrap party once he sees how these people have been acting. It's getting hard to watch the feeds because I really don't like anyone this season.

I wonder sometimes if Britney really hates Rachel and Brendon or if it's an act so the others won't target her. The week Matt was hoh Britney was in the tub with Rachel when there was no reason to kiss Rachel's @ss that week. I think she's playing both sides and she better hope she doesn't get caught or she'll be the next one out.

Enzo and Matt are pretty gross I cannot believe they have their hands down their pants while on BBAD and in front of the others they just nasty and I hope no one touches anything after they do.

Brendon, while talking to Rachel and Britney in the tub, questioned Matt's honesty about his sick wife story. Brit and Rach said, "No, no, he wouldn't lie about that." LOL. They're all so going to hate Matt if he makes it to the end.

Before Brit and Rach got into the tub, Rachel announced she got her period. Why would Brit still get in the tub with her? eeeeeeewwww.

Brit's being too obvious with playing both sides. She needs to tone it down or she's going to get caught soon.

Brendon, while talking to Rachel and Britney in the tub, questioned Matt's honesty about his sick wife story. Brit and Rach said, "No, no, he wouldn't lie about that." LOL. They're all so going to hate Matt if he makes it to the end.

Before Brit and Rach got into the tub, Rachel announced she got her period. Why would Brit still get in the tub with her? eeeeeeewwww.

Brit's being too obvious with playing both sides. She needs to tone it down or she's going to get caught soon.

THAT is disgusting. :animated_shocking:

So happy this week is ending and a new borefest can begin. :lol:

Guest 6Borders

I think Britany is doing a brilliant job of playing on both teams. She's really NOT on Bren/Rach's team but the acting job is amazing (I know I couldn't pull it off).

the best part of this season for me is actually guessing who won the pov comp

beside that this season has been somewhat on boring side

hopefully a shakeup happens that makes it much more interesting

reading a lot of buzz about jeff coming into house this week

Jeff is in LA according to his blog. I didn't read it but he was looking for lodging in LA.

I think he'll be lodging in the Big Brother House.

edit: I'm only kidding. I'm sure it's the last place he'd want to stay. I personally would not want to witness any extended roachel-infestation scurrying around poor Jeff. It would be great to see him tonight!

It sucks Rachel won't get to do an endurance comp. She's such a huge BB fan, and that's what any fan would want to do. Like her or hate her, you know you would be pissed if you got on BB and never got to do an endurance.

They said both Jeff and Jordan both would be guests on next Wednesday's show.

My question is since Hayden and Kristen started sleeping together again a few days ago, didn't any of the houseguests ever mention that Andrew was right, that they really were a pair sleeping together? Proving that in fact he did not throw her under the bus as they all claim, but revealed a truth that they were hiding and lying about.

Archived