Who's Your Favorite and Least Favorite HouseGuest - Week 5?

Gertrude

Favorite/Least Favorite  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite House Guest

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kathy
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Rachel
    • Ragan
  2. 2. Least Favorite

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kathy
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Rachel
    • Ragan

I don't have favorites but as far as the game I'd say Brendon, Rachel, Matt and Hayden. They're the main ones either playing the game or at least trying to.

Lane, Enzo and Kathy are they here to play or did BB cast extras it's been 4 weeks now and they just hang around afraid to make a move.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favorite is Britney...close behind are Matt and Lane

Least favorite is Kristen...but she wasn't an option in the poll...so I picked Brendon. He's just such a pathetic wuss. Kathy is right next to him as being a least fav of mine.

No real favorites, but I voted for Brittany, Enzo has slipped to second favorite.

And...with no doubt Rachel is my least favorite, with Brendon a close second. Her voice, her looks, her everything just reminds me of chalk on the board.

I have to agree I don't really care about any of them this time, who goes, who stays no big deal, as long as Rachel goes ASAP.

No favorites but, voted for Hayden because I had to pick someone.

Least favorite is all of them but, I voted for Matt because of the wifey lie. If not for that one lie my least favorite would be Kathy.

Yay! I actually changed my mind and went with Matt as my least favorite. His lie still does not sit well with me.

Hey. Where's "Strategy" at?

How come a topic is always thrown away that I suggest? Just wonderin'... Don't think it's fair since other topics are similar and are allowed to thrive for days. Just sayin'.

It may be in archives.

My favorite is Brit.

If Kristen had been in the poll I would have picked her for least fave. Kathy and Matt are running a close second, but I picked Matt, because he's just so arrogant.

a first in long time that a male hg isnt most popular hg :animated_bouncy:

Yay! I actually changed my mind and went with Matt as my least favorite. His lie still does not sit well with me.

Hey. Where's "Strategy" at?

How come a topic is always thrown away that I suggest? Just wonderin'... Don't think it's fair since other topics are similar and are allowed to thrive for days. Just sayin'.

I'll just keep suggesting whatever topics I want to within the realm of what's right on this forum. I'm using other topics on here as a guideline. I've seen plenty of fun topics/ideas/games on other forums that continue to thrive, and I have just as much right to be here as anyone else. If I have done anything to offend Morty, I deserve to know what and why and have already asked. This PA stuff needs to stop. Nothing I am saying is to incite threat or ultimatum. I just want to know and feel I deserve to know.

I'll just keep suggesting whatever topics I want to within the realm of what's right on this forum. I'm using other topics on here as a guideline. I've seen plenty of fun topics/ideas on other forums that continue to thrive, and I have just as much right to be here as anyone else. If I have done anything to offend Morty, I deserve to know what and why and have already asked. This PA stuff needs to stop. Nothing I am saying is to incite threat or ultimatum. I just want to know and feel I deserve to know.

No I bet you didn't offend anyone! If a topic is seen and responded to with enthusiasm it's allowed to continue. i think this year it's just slow on the boards because many find the season boring.

No I bet you didn't offend anyone! If a topic is seen and responded to with enthusiasm it's allowed to continue. i think this year it's just slow on the boards because many find the season boring.

Thanks, Smassadi aka gangsta sister! (Yes, I'm cheesy sometimes. :rolleyes: ) :animated_wave: The topic I put on the forum last night got about 35 or 40 replies just within the span of two or three hours. So I was like okay. ? Then the topics I put the two days before were not even allowed to get one reply. I understand the first one. It was a game and Ceci said we couldn't put a game on here so I was like okay. But three days in a row - especially when the one last night was thriving? It makes a person wonder. I mean it's not a big deal, and you're right. Sometimes these threads are slow. I'm just sayin.' I just want to know what the deal is.

favorite is britany..

least is matt, THEN rachel..

however, i want rachel to stay for a while..

I agree. Even though Rachel is annoying, she' brings some excitement to the house and some competition for the Brigade. I can't stand Matt and I can't stand how powerful the Brigade is in the house. It makes for a very boring season.

I am thinking Rachel would win the least favorite in BB history. :animated_rotfl:

Not even close. That spot is already taken by Chelsia with Crazy James running a close second, LOL. :animated_rotfl:

I couldn't even watch Season 9 because of the people in that house after a while. That was the most vile cast I've ever seen in BB history.

Archived