Live Feed and BBAD 8/2

JFetch

I hope, hope, hope Britney is sincere about taking out B&R and I pray, pray, pray that she wins HOH!

Go Britney! :hurray:

Can't wait to hear their alliance name. Hope it's something that reeks of irony.

I'm disappointed. I really wanted Kristin to stay and Kathy to go. Kristin would have been one more strong player who would have went after Brendon and Rachel full force. It would have been so entertaining to watch her and Rachel go head to head, especially if Britney had went against B & R next week when whoever is hoh puts up B & R (assuming Brendon doesn't win). Kristin said she would have defended Britney to the end.

note: I'm not a B & R hater at all. I do admire their gameplay considering everyone in the house is against them. I just feel like we're always so close to a little drama and then NOTHING. :censored:

another note: Kristin just told Hayden that she'd do anything to stay, including shaving her head. She's hoping America will have some sort of magic power to keep her. (I hope so too.)

Kristen asking Kathy if she thinks they may vote to keep her in. Give it up Kristen, you're going out the door. Rachel won't be happy until she's the only female in the house. I think Britney will be right behind you.

Well if Kathy would get up and out of bed, use her powers of persuasion, natural female charms and gift of gab to campaign votes for Kristen....maybe she'd have a chance to stay...ya know.

:flex:

I'm disappointed. I really wanted Kristin to stay and Kathy to go. Kristin would have been one more strong player who would have went after Brendon and Rachel full force. It would have been so entertaining to watch her and Rachel go head to head, especially if Britney had went against B & R next week when whoever is hoh puts up B & R (assuming Brendon doesn't win). Kristin said she would have defended Britney to the end.

note: I'm not a B & R hater at all. I do admire their gameplay considering everyone in the house is against them. I just feel like we're always so close to a little drama and then NOTHING. :censored:

another note: Kristin just told Hayden that she'd do anything to stay, including shaving her head. She's hoping America will have some sort of magic power to keep her. (I hope so too.)

Make Rachel the new sab. and give her the task to save Kristen.

I'm just catching up and read that Britney did not use the POV. I was afraid they would all fall for the BS and Britney would use it. I was on Kristen's side at first but she played a terrible game by coasting under the radar (where she should have stayed) then blowing up at Rachel what was she thinking.

Kristen proved she can't play this game and is in no way a true Philly girl. Then again Kristen's not really from Philly I heard she's from Bucks County which is totally different.

Bye Bye Kristen. animated_wave.gif

I would love to see Britney align with Brenchel and knock the Brigade out. That alliance has done nothing so far in the game but talk and hide I don't see how they are so strong.

If they had just admitted the showmance nobody would have cared. The fact that they are still hiding it baffles me. She sat outside the solitary door like a puppy making it pretty obvious.

If they had just admitted the showmance nobody would have cared. The fact that they are still hiding it baffles me. She sat outside the solitary door like a puppy making it pretty obvious.

I agree, how can you sit there and say nothing is going on. They made it so obvious they might as well bring it out into the open and enjoy these last couple days together.

All I can say is WOW!!!

IMO, these people are no more than glorified sheep, Brenchal are the Sheep Herders.

Not one of them will do anything in that house without Brenchals express written consent. It's sickening. I can't figure out why each and every one will sit around all day and talk this big game, and when it's time to belly up to the bar and do something, they balk, throw comps, and then beg Brenchal for mercy.

They all SAY that they want them out but not one of them has the "testicular fortitude" to do anything to make that a reality. Lane, Enzo, Matt and Hayden could clean up in the comps, but they throw them so the others don't see them as strong. They'd rather be seen as weak, stupid and no threat. 2 out of 3 ain't bad!!

The reality is that as long as your in the house with Rachel and "her man", your a threat. Grow a set and do something, boys.

They claim to have entered the house to play the game and I don't see a lot of game play going on from them. I see lots of talk and little or no action.

As for the Brenchal showmance, it will be over the second he has to introduce THAT to his Mom. For him, the embarrassment of his Mom having to look across the table at her every holiday will force him to rethink the whole thing.

It pains me to say this but......... Brenchal IS like, totally playing like the best game in the house, um, like. (Insert evil, fake, irritating laugh here) I was wrong, it KILLS me to say that......

This has been a season of mostly sheep and while that is considered a strategy I can see maybe one or two but not this many. If all 13 hg's were sheep there would be no BB it would be canceled after the first season.

No matter how much we can't stand Brenchel they are the main ones playing the game.

I also agree. B&R are the only two really playing the game hard. Not my favorite people by any means, but at least they are fighting and I'll root for them just because of that.

It would be great television if Brit and maybe someone else teamed up with B&R and make a force against the brigade. From earlier conversations it sounded like the brigade may make itself be known after this eviction. But then again, it would be smart to keep their alliance quiet.

I can't believe the Brigade is now talking about throwing the HOH on Thursday. What a bunch of sissies. They are all too afraid to be the first to put up B&R. What has happened to my cut throat game I love? Come on people get with it! I want action and competition, not watching you lay around and whine all day!

And what is more amazing to me is that they think that we are hanging on the edge of our seats totally enthralled with their mind boggling game play. I have to wonder if any of them really have jobs and are just trying to get into the jury house because their 99 weeks of unemployment have run out. Please, I beg you make something happen.

And what is more amazing to me is that they think that we are hanging on the edge of our seats totally enthralled with their mind boggling game play. I have to wonder if any of them really have jobs and are just trying to get into the jury house because their 99 weeks of unemployment have run out. Please, I beg you make something happen.

I could not have said it any better!

What amazes me is that this season due to work my time either reading or watching feeds is limited and every time I am able to check the updates... NOTHING CHANGES! Well, of course things do change, but nothing of much importance. Game talk is always the same. Kathy follows everyone around interrupting conversations and never shuts up (The competitor she states she is). B&R continue to whine together and be annoying. The "Brigade" needs a B12 Shot. God I hate to say this, but I almost want BB9 back. As bad as it was it had at least some good moments... Shoot me for saying that, but damn this season is boring to me.

Archived