Live Feed and BBAD 8/2

JFetch

Rachel showed again this week why she's a terrible HOH. She bought into he idea of putting up Kathy if Britney uses the Veto. She believes everything that anyone tells her. I hope Brendon gives her another lecture after this ridiculousness.

Not sure she bought into the whole alliance thing with H/K though... she trusts Hayden but, not Kristen. At the end of it all B/R think the best thing to do is Britney NOT using the PoV. Who knows though... 'cause they also thought it may be possible to take Hayden off and still vote out Kristen. :inquisitive:

Guest 6Borders

If Brit uses it (which I still don't think she is going to) I think Rach is going to go against what she said and put up someone whom she knows the house will keep in. Rach is so into protecting "me and my man" that I don't think she will take a chance on Kristen staying in the house.

I guess we'll know today, but I predict noms will stay the same!!!

On BBAD last nite - Kathy didn't seem adverse to going on the block. Kathy said she can't stand being near R & B and has no repect for them, and that she is probably going home soon anyway.

Personal opinion. The wheels are turning in Kat's head, maybe with a push from DR. If Kat is a nom replacement, or not, she just might decide to walk on Thursday. Wouldn't that be sweet to see R & B stuck with J AND K.

Questions -

If Kat decides to leave would J and K be safe from eviction?

Because they are short one HG would Kat go to Jury House this week? Tho I know the hamsters haven't brought up this subject. I was just thinking........ Hmmmmm......

and in addition to what arrowhead said...Kathy needs the money so her son and mother can have a better life...she wants to make jury house. (like the $750/week stipend she gets is really going change their lives...:rolleyes:)

^^^^ I still have my doubts, but she could use the health card perhaps. And who knows what's going on in the DR. I think Groaner would love something exciting to happen and have a R & B and J & R stand off after this week. But, maybe just wishful thinking on my part. Need some excitement in this game.

My post was meant for Arrowhead. So the ^^^^^ didn't apply, lol.

^^^^ I still have my doubts, but she could use the health card perhaps. And who knows what's going on in the DR. I think Groaner would love something exciting to happen and have a R & B and J & R stand off after this week. But, maybe just wishful thinking on my part. Need some excitement in this game.

My post was meant for Arrowhead. So the ^^^^^ didn't apply, lol.

Not sure what you mean but I assure you Kathy signed a binding contract and even if she tried to use her health as an excuse CBS would contest paying her if she walked without completing her required time period.

Not sure what you mean but I assure you Kathy signed a binding contract and even if she tried to use her health as an excuse CBS would contest paying her if she walked without completing her required time period.

Thanks. What I meant was BB manipulating the game, somehow, to make sure J & K stay at the cost of Kat leaving.

Any thoughts about whoever is evicted will go to jury house, as they are short one HG this year.

Guest 6Borders

If Kathy walked, she would not get anything she made this season. I think what the viewers are seeing (and the HG's have been talking about) with Kathy is that she just wants to make it to the jury house and nothing else because then she will get paid for sitting around watching movies, etc., not have to compete for food and she won't have to go right back to her job, which she would have to do as soon as she's done with BB so she can keep her health benefits.

Last night (and can't remember if it was Brit or Rach) they said that Kathy would be volunteering to go on the block next week just so she could go to jury. That might be just enough incentive for the high 'n mighty Rach, who has to "fight so hard every day" because everyone is always coming after her and her man, to get rid of Kathy.

Since they are short one HG, I don't know why they don't just skip the double eviction!

Guest 6Borders

I think that's correct Steve, and I believe the HG's were talking about it, that after this week they were all on the Jury, and why Rach was so happy about getting HOH cos she and her man would get to spend the summer together either in the house or in Jury. Love to see Rach out next week and Bren stay for a while. Rache would go nuts in the jury house without him (tho she'd probably be having a "real romance" with her handler by the time Bren got there - lol!)

Usually there are 7 jurors deciding the fate of 2 people. Since there are 10 left I would assume this weeks evictee would not go to sequester. But then again, expect the unexpected.

I figured out who the smartest personon BB12. The person who dropped out before it started.

Although, I don't think the PoV will be used. Another twist to this possible twist is that Enzo and Lane were talking last night that even if Britney, Rachel, Brendon, Hayden and Kristen make this deal they need to do what's best for the Brigade and what's best for the Brigade is to get Kristen the "f" out of the game.

I figured out who the smartest personon BB12. The person who dropped out before it started.

:animated_rotfl:

If it's Kristen vs Kathy on the block, how can the Brigade secure votes for Kristen to still leave?

Lane, Enzo and Matt - vote to evict Kristen

Britney and Hayden - vote to evict Kathy

Brendon and Ragan vote for ???

How does Matt feel about this? Who would he rather see stay in the house?

If it's Kristen vs Kathy on the block, how can the Brigade secure votes for Kristen to still leave?

Lane, Enzo and Matt - vote to evict Kristen

Britney and Hayden - vote to evict Kathy

Brendon and Ragan vote for ???

How does Matt feel about this? Who would he rather see stay in the house?

I think if the POV was used on Hayden, that Lane or Enzo would go up. Not Kathy as everyone is thinking. With Kristen out of the house, Kathy would probaly go back to being bff with Rachel. Since L and E are very well liked in the house, Kristen is gone for sure. I would think Matt would rather Kristen go since she in in close with Hayden and Kathy is easy to get out if next to anyone else. Brendon if he does think he has a deal would keep to his end of the bargain. Ragan would probaly go for Kathy to stay. JMO

Last night (and can't remember if it was Brit or Rach) they said that Kathy would be volunteering to go on the block next week just so she could go to jury. That might be just enough incentive for the high 'n mighty Rach, who has to "fight so hard every day" because everyone is always coming after her and her man, to get rid of Kathy.

To me, that's the reason to keep Kathy. At anytime with a chance to go to the JH, Kathy will tell anyone that's it's ok to put her up.

I'm listening to the Rachel/Britney talk. (Sneaking it in while at work!)

BB needs to hurry up and have the POV meeting already. I hope that Britney does NOT use the veto, as I think it wil hurt her too much.

Kristen just needs to leave. It seems that she may not even put Rachel on the block.

Brittany just assured Rachel that she would not use the POV, she goes to tell Hayden but is called to the DR before she can. Outdoor lockdown called while Brittany is in DR.....POV meeting to be held without Brittany having the chance to talk to Hayden

Sooooo, who will Brittany backstab?? Will she follow through with the agreement she had with Hayden & Kristen as of last night or will she follow through with the agreement she just made with Rachel. Can't wait until this POV meeting is over!!!

veto meeting over kathy n kristen in bed

kristen looks angry

seem veto wasnt used

Regardless, Hayden can't be mad at Britney. He's still safe and Britney is not a threat to him. If Kristen gets mad, oh well. She's going home on Thursday.

I hope she uses it and Rachel puts up either Enzo or Lane as replacement. OMG, they would be so pissed at Hayden...LMAO!!

veto meeting over kathy n kristen in bed

kristen looks angry

seem veto wasnt used

:clap:

Archived