Live Feed and BBAD 8/1

kywildcat

What's with the pirate talk? Is Brendon stoned? Are they all stoned? They're hilarious tonight.

I feel sorry for Hayden though. I wonder if he's wondering if Kristin is campaigning any tonight.

ETA...I just realized that Brendon isn't speaking pirate. It's wizard. Stupid me.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It got pretty good last night. Kristin talked to Britney for a long time, promising her the sun and the moon if she'd use the pov on her. Britney told her she'd consider it (and they talked about how such a bold move would shake up the house) then she went and had a talk with Rachel. She DID NOT tell Rachel what Kristin said as far as the offers. Things just might get interesting this week. Good move on Kristin's part.

Guest 6Borders

Did I hear correctly that Rach/Bren are trying to get Brit to use the POV??? If so, what would be the motive behind that? Only thing I could think of is R&B trying to test Brit's loyalty to them.

The Brigade is pretty much turning handsprings that they will all be on jury...wonder if they can continue to keep the alliance secret!

I can't believe that nobody has figured out the brigade yet. It's not like they are the most intelligent people. It's definitely a "in your face alliance" too. I'm finding it hilarious that nobody's even given it a thought about who Lane or Enzo or even Matt might be aligned with. I can't believe I'm wasting my summer on these slugs. They are the not the brightest BB cast. They have sunk to the bottom of the BB houseguests barrel. IMO they've even fallen below Season 9. I never thought any season would beat Season 9 as the worse.

Guest 6Borders

Very true Ginger! I would have thought Rach, the self-proclaimed next Jani, would have picked up on it, but I guess when you are so busy running around whining about how you and your "man" have to keep "fighting for our lives" you miss a lot!!! Gonna be interesting to see if Hayden's plan works to tell B&R that he has no one and wants to team up with them. They are just stupid enough to buy it!!!

Very true Ginger! I would have thought Rach, the self-proclaimed next Jani, would have picked up on it, but I guess when you are so busy running around whining about how you and your "man" have to keep "fighting for our lives" you miss a lot!!! Gonna be interesting to see if Hayden's plan works to tell B&R that he has no one and wants to team up with them. They are just stupid enough to buy it!!!

Rachel will eat that crap up. She was telling Hayden how much she likes him last night so I think she'd love to reel him in. Also, it will be a diss on Kristen if that happens. I wonder if Brenda would get jealous is Cruella gave Hayden any attention?

Guest 6Borders

Doubt it. Brendon would just be hurt or be clueless as to what was happening. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed no matter how many degrees he has, and he also is really bad at relationships (obviously!!!!).

I wonder if Brenda would get jealous is Cruella gave Hayden any attention?

Guest 6Borders

I'm wishing someone would take her off his hands. I'd like to see if he has any game play at all without her, but I think he is smitten (why remains one of life's giant mysteries). More and more I am thinking these two are a Grodner planted showmance. This stuff is just to B-Soap Opera to be real!

lol

Lane and Enzo talking about Hayden getting released:

Lane "we have to calm him down before he gets out."

Enzo: "one of us go in to chain him down first."

"He's gonna be an animal when he gets out, like Hannibal Lechter."

They're having fun with this and it is funny.

Lane: "I can't wait until we let him out, he's gonna tear up shit."

Enzo: "We need to sacrifice someone and throw him in and let him feast on that for a while. Maybe we could throw Kristen in."

Lane: "And let him eat that."

Enzo: "Let him think about what he did, embarrasing us and all. Why we have to cast the vote this week."

Enzo: "We are not animale."

:laugh4:

Oops, I quoted the wrong person. I meant to quote gingersnaps reply: "All I can say is these are the most stupid houseguests ever if they haven't picked up on the Brigade alliance yet. Ragan the "I read people well" BoyWonder is probably the most clueless. All these people can do well is toot their own horns."

I agree. Another thing that stumps me is that no one picked up on what Andrew said to Kristen in his exit speech when he stated that she would only be taken to the final five. That should have perked up some of their ears - it did mine!

But his speech was so fast and furious, apparently no one inside the house caught that morsel of information telling that somewhere there was an alliance of four.

Oops, I quoted the wrong person. I meant to quote gingersnaps reply: "All I can say is these are the most stupid houseguests ever if they haven't picked up on the Brigade alliance yet. Ragan the "I read people well" BoyWonder is probably the most clueless. All these people can do well is toot their own horns."

I agree. Another thing that stumps is that no one picked up on what Andrew said to Kristen in his exit speech when he stated that she would only be taken to the final five. That should have perked up some of their ears - it did mine!

But his speech was so fast and furious, apparently no one inside the house caught that morsel of information telling that somewhere there was an alliance of four.

I heard it too, but the problem with Andrew was it was too little too late. Instead of just saying there was an alliance of 4 he should have just named names. He buried himself, but it didn't have to be that way.

I watched the whole scene with Kristen/Brit on BBAD and it felt like Brit was really listening to Kristen and at one time appeared moved. I just think that with all the others working on her she will end up not using it, no matter how influenced she was by Kristen's pleas.

I watched the whole scene with Kristen/Brit on BBAD and it felt like Brit was really listening to Kristen and at one time appeared moved. I just think that with all the others working on her she will end up not using it, no matter how influenced she was by Kristen's pleas.

Every year it's the same ole sheep thing. No one except Brendon and Rachel would use a POV to save the other one. unfortunately, BB hg will never be known as "free thinkers."

I think that Rachel, Brenden ( only by association), and Matt are actually playing to win this game. I think unfortunately Rachel's nominations this week were strictly personal. She has been whining that the whole house is against her and her man and for good reason. For as big of a fan that she is she should have known that if you are in an obvious alliance (showmance) you will be targeted. So when Andrew outed haydon and kristan she was mad that they obviously had gotten away with a showmance that no one knew about. I think Enzo is playing Brenden because he thinks that he can control enzo's vote. The problem with the guy alliance is that none of them want to win to get any power. Matt I believe won because if he hadn't he would of been put up and could have left. If I were in the house I would wonder why all of the women who have not proved to be strong players are being kicked out. Rachel keeps winning and will until someone decides to play. I don't see Brit playing this week because she feels safe. I did read were Rachel wants Matt, Hayden, and Kathy out on that order so maybe she is catching on.

ROLL CALL:

:cowboy: LANE: Not too smart, friendly to all. No wins.

:smartass: MATT: Self proclaimed genius. Wasted his HOH.

:cookie: ENZO: Not too smart, funny. No wins.

:cool2: HAYDEN: Tried to get rid of B&R. One win.

Are they throwing comps because they believe themselves to be safe?

Who runs this motley crew?

Who will be the first to backstab the others?

Who will last the longest in game?

Discuss...

I am trying to figure out what they are doing. They IMO decided to be in this alliance and decided that they were going to run this house without a plan. You can only make so many deals to be safe with Rachel. Sooner or later one if them besides Matt us going to have to win. I do think that Brit would use the pov if she was sure that lane would not be put up. I think unfortunaty for her she trusts him. It would be funny if she did use it and Enzo or Matt went up. I would enjoy seeing these guys worry.

I am trying to figure out what they are doing. They IMO decided to be in this alliance and decided that they were going to run this house without a plan. You can only make so many deals to be safe with Rachel. Sooner or later one if them besides Matt us going to have to win. I do think that Brit would use the pov if she was sure that lane would not be put up. I think unfortunaty for her she trusts him. It would be funny if she did use it and Enzo or Matt went up. I would enjoy seeing these guys worry.

So far, they look more to me like a brigand than a brigade. They've done precious little on their own except act like teenage boys having a sleepover while their parents are out of town. One of them even brought his footies.

Archived