Live Feed and BBAD 8/1

kywildcat

Thanks for the info. I knew I risked getting an explaination of what happened to a possible Bible in the house. But most of the things Kathy says really piss me off!

There's usually a few HGs who bring Bibles in, so I'm surprised there isn't another one in the house.

Yep Lala just like there's usually a few more smokers in the house too. They should have lost her cigarettes too.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the brigade is broken up somehow, I see him sticking by her. I'm hoping someone takes Matt out. :animated_scratchchin:

I think he will too but what I worry about is that she will miss opportunities to improve her game by trusting him and then she will be on the outside if the brigaid lasts. I think that he is afraid if that which is why he did form this thing with Brit.

showtime for sunday show

Brendon and Rachel ragging on Kathy. Kathy wants us to make iced tea, kathy wants me to do her hair blah, blah. Rachel says she justs asks these thing of them so she can bond with them. No Rachel, she asks of these things because she's lazy.

I think it was Hayden telling Matt that someone (female because he used the word "she") is now casting suspicions on Matt saying he's aligned with Rachel and Brendon because he didn't nom them.

showing what we missed on thursday show

If you ask me, Matt is the only one with a plan and it doesn't include the others.

The other three Enzo, Lane and Hayden really don't have a clue to what they are suppose to do. They feed off eachothers thoughts and think the BB fairies are going to guide them to a win.

JMO!

I soooo agree. Matt will be the first to back stab the alliance as he really is only concerned for himself. I couldn't understand why the rest of them weren't angrier at Matt for not putting B & R up. While Andrew needed to go all the "boys club" knew was they wanted B or R out. Hayden acted angry in the DR but didn't show any of that to Matt. Matt got away doing exactly what HE wanted not what the brigade wanted. Matt has no loyalty and will use anyone and/or anything in the house to get him farther and the rest had better grab their life vests.

If you ask me, Matt is the only one with a plan and it doesn't include the others.

The other three Enzo, Lane and Hayden really don't have a clue to what they are suppose to do. They feed off eachothers thoughts and think the BB fairies are going to guide them to a win.

JMO!

^^^

I agree with Ginger... Matt has a plan and it doesn't include the rest of them.

This alliance gets points for not being discovered. But that's about it... anything else that has gone their way (including getting Andrew -who WAS a threat- out) has been blind luck.

I think Matt's going to be the one they cut loose first though. Matt is the weak link for his failed HOH reign. So far Hayden and Matt are the only ones that seem to be doubted by the others. But Hayden will be free and clear without Kristen as an unfair advantage. Enzo and Lane wouldn't turn on eachother. But I think all three would say if somebody has to go, it might as well be Matt. He spends too much time up in HOH. The other three do not.

Kristen being evicted will only make the Brigade stronger. Rachel is doing the boys a favor....

Kristen being evicted will only make the Brigade stronger. Rachel is doing the boys a favor....

Absolutely! If Kristen goes this week all brigade members have made it to the jury. So far none have been close to being evicted. if one of them wins we'll see but so far they are all still there and no one knows of their alliance. Good luck bros!

I think their strategy right now is to do nothing. Just lay low until they have to play their cards. I think for past seasons that has been the mistake with most alliances is that they cut themselves off from the rest of the house and kind of draw a line in the sand. You see how everyone in the house is reacting to just a 2 person alliance, think how they would react to 4. Think Lane is dumb all you want, but if I were a betting woman I would bet on him being at the very least final 3.

Anyone else believe that (2004 Miss Teen Arkansas semi-finalist & 2008 Apple Queen) Britney and deputy Kathy are daughter & mother? Also, can anyone confirm Britney is a Hotel Sales Manager? Last I heard, she was a FORMER "guest representative" at a Marriott.post-20252-12807293371848_thumb.jpg

Archived