stevea11

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enzo about Kristen: "Maybe she doesn't want to come out with that thing on."

Lane: "She might look good in it."

Kathy: "She's got a rockin' body."

Enzo: "I bet she'll look good in it."

I can see Rachel's temper tantrum coming...

LOL LOL, especially if Brenda takes a peek. I wouldn't be surprised if Pizza pus volunteered to wear the unitard herself. Attention whore.

Grodner knows that while you get a good amount of viewers tuning in to see the people they like on the show it doubles the viewership when the players are hated. She's not showcasing the Creepy couple because the viewers like them ,but because she knows they are hated. She's a warped chick.

Brendon eating like a neanthradal. My mom use to say there is a lid for every pot and this is so true about this couple.

Rachel asks Kristen how she's doing and Kristen said "I'm good."

Rachel tells her I bet the unitard will be cute but it will be hard wearing it all the time.

Kristen is not wearing it yet.

Kristen tells them she is so jealous they get to see a movie tonight.

I remember Rachel saying all the time "how hard it is in this house." If you ask me it hasn't been hard for her at all. she's always in the pilot seat and she wins stuff. Paid vacation.

Rachel asks Kristen how she's doing and Kristen said "I'm good."

Rachel tells her I bet the unitard will be cute but it will be hard wearing it all the time.

Kristen is not wearing it yet.

Kristen tells them she is so jealous they get to see a movie tonight.

I remember Rachel saying all the time "how hard it is in this house." If you ask me it hasn't been hard for her at all. she's always in the pilot seat and she wins stuff. Paid vacation.

I think when she says it's how hard it is......she's referring to lover man, lol lol :animated_rotfl:

Lol Ginger, my friend's mom always said every old stocking finds a shoe!

Love that one!

Kristen asking for Kathy's help in getting Britney to use the POV. They are talking about what Kathy can say to her.

kathy: "I don't think Monet would approve of what she is doing." I guess this means Brit's BFF relationship with Rachel.

Kristen says even if Brit uses on Hayden and someone goes up against me. hayden has a shot and I don't.

Kristen says she will promise Britney anything she wants because she just can't leave this week.

Cathy said they have plenty of time to think this out, but Kristen says I have to get a plan tonight while my head is on straight and before I go crazy again.

Kristens plan is that she will promise Britney that she can use Kristen any time she wants as a pawn in case things get too bad in the house. she says she will tell Brit that she will never ever put her up on the block if she keeps her in the game.

Kristen really wants to stay.

kathy says who will go up then? Helloooooooooo Kathy.

Rachel and Brendon have had to win. Don't knock them for winning or saying the game hasn't been hard for them. In fact I think they should be given more credit considering they had to do it and have otherwise at least one of them would of been toast by now.

Kathy is completely horrible!!! Is there seriously a more boring house guest in the history of the game?

Love that one!

Kristen asking for Kathy's help in getting Britney to use the POV. They are talking about what Kathy can say to her.

kathy: "I don't think Monet would approve of what she is doing." I guess this means Brit's BFF relationship with Rachel.

Kristen says even if Brit uses on Hayden and someone goes up against me. hayden has a shot and I don't.

Kristen says she will promise Britney anything she wants because she just can't leave this week.

good luck with that Kristen since britney hates you more than she hates rachel

Kristen telling Kathy she has to stay another week "financially because I don't know how I will live."

Okay, Annie had this line too. WTF, did these people go on the show because they lost their apts or homes? I don't get how you can take a 1 out of 13 chance on securing your financial future. They're all crazy.

Kathy is not killing herself to run to talk to Britney and I don't blame her. She knows what the outcome would be.

Too bad they weren't on to Ragan the Wonder boy, he'd be a fine BB specimen to put on the block.

four streams - two choices - Kathy and Kristen/hansel and Gretel

Archived