Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/31

stevea11

Kathy and Kristen telling Hayden how they are going to talk to Britney about using POV.

Hayden said it won't work because he tried to talk britney out of not taking the POV from him and she said she couldn't do that because it would be too risky for Enzo, Lane and _______(forget who he said) that they may go up.

Kristen said she tried to make a deal with Brit that would have let Kristen go into solitary confinement but Brit did not accept because then she would have had to wear the unitard.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy and Kristen telling Hayden how they are going to talk to Britney about using POV.

Hayden said it won't work because he tried to talk britney out of not taking the POV from him and she said she couldn't do that because it would be too risky for Enzo, Lane and _______(forget who he said) that they may go up.

Kristen said she tried to make a deal with Brit that would have let Kristen go into solitary confinement but Brit did not accept because then she would have had to wear the unitard.

Wow. britney had all of them by the balls.

Hayden asks if Kristen is alone now (Kathy left).

He's telling Kristen to try and talk to Britney to pull her off, but realistically he has a better chance of being pulled off. He then asks again if they are alone and they are. He says to Kristen you know they will put Kathy up and she says yes. He asks if someone coming. Stop talking. He tells her he is so excited to see her in the unitard. He wants to know if it's revealing? She says it's so tacky. I think he really likes her.

What is up with the cast this season. No one has a clue about the Brigade alliance, there's no sneaking around listening outside closed doors or anything. They just go about their business and could care less what the others are up to or who each one is talking a lot to. They're not the smartest group of people.

Half seem to want to be sheep and coast under the radar. People act like in order to make final two you have to stay under the radar. So far Brendon and Rachel have stuck in there by winning the comps or making deals. They're not the favorites in the house but at least they're not trying to hide. I hope all the sheep get tossed out and the others start really playing the game.

Brace yourself for this one...

Ragan the Wonder gayboy says to Kristen:

"You know how you have two of those (unitards) well I could wear one and we could be twins and we could ask BB to do DR room sessions together."

He's wants to put on now and saying "I wish I had a wig too."

Ragan is the biggest attention whore in BB history.

Brace yourself for this one...

Ragan the Wonder gayboy says to Kristen:

"You know how you have two of those (unitards) well I could wear one and we could be twins and we could ask BB to do DR room sessions together."

He's wants to put on now and saying "I wish I had a wig too."

Ragan is the biggest attention whore in BB history.

Yea, Ragan would look like gay boy Richard Simmons not Kristen :animated_rotfl:

So, Rachel won 5G. That's awesome, because if someone actually has the balls to put her up and kick her out, they can use the excuse that she won the 5G, just like she said when she put Monet up. Should be great karma!

Archived