Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/31

stevea11

138520052-ddae45109624b572869090793914f5d2.4c54a3e8-full.jpg

image of pov comp

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi BB.

No, I think Kristen has to save herself because I don't think Enzo has the balls to save Hayden. My guess is Enzo won't even try to win it because he knows that hayden won't be evicted over Kristen. Unless, hayden pulls an Andrew. lol I think the Brigade might think of this plan to save Kristen to have another ally but Matt will never go along with the plan.

They need to stop consulting with Ragan and giving him info...he's a slimy sneak.

Hi GingerSnaps :animated_wave:

I hope kristen wins POV and become an ally to the brigade and they kick matt to the curb. They're already have some sort of an idea that he's not to be trusted. They're not that bright so they haven't really pieced it together yet. In the meantime, we'll just root for kristen to win it.

There are definitely prizes there. And Ragan already said he was throwing the comp. LOL Enzo will go for the phone call or letter from home and no one would take it from him if he wins it. Britney wouldn't really try for POV either unless if Kristen was going to win it. So it will come to Hayden, Kristen, or Rachel depending upon who gets eliminated first. Too funny. Drama to ensue either way because if Rachel wins, Kristen will come unglued. LOL If Kristen or Hayden wins, Rachel will come unglued. Hehehe

Hi GingerSnaps :animated_wave:

I hope kristen wins POV and become an ally to the brigade and they kick matt to the curb. They're already have some sort of an idea that he's not to be trusted. They're not that bright so they haven't really pieced it together yet. In the meantime, we'll just root for kristen to win it.

I didn't see this before. Yes, I hope the same.

I'm making chocolate covered strawberries and I'm hoping my good mood doesn't get ruined. :)

LOL! Like deers caught in headlights.

:animated_rotfl:

I didn't see this before. Yes, I hope the same.

I'm making chocolate covered strawberries and I'm hoping my good mood doesn't get ruined. :)

:animated_rotfl:

Yum, I'll be right over. Well, maybe not right over. I'll have to book a flight, pack a bag, get to the airport, fly, de-plane, and..........never mind I'll just "see" ya here. :animated_wave:

Yum, I'll be right over. Well, maybe not right over. I'll have to book a flight, pack a bag, get to the airport, fly, de-plane, and..........never mind I'll just "see" ya here. :animated_wave:

Yes, then you too can say you are on the runway. ha ha ha!

I am making strawberries too w/ mango to make mojitos

Nice, enjoy!

Whatever the comp is I hope Hansel and Gretel trip and fall!

Wo, long POV comp.

Hasn't the POV been used everytime so far this season?

it wasnt use last week

Oh yeah, Andrew wanted him to use it on him so he could come after him...LOL!

all time classic

i am coming after you but FIRST save me with veto :animated_bouncy:

Archived