America's Choice - Vote for Eric

Guest snazydood

Guest mrthnnut

I know I'm voting for Eric. He deserves to get in just as much as the next guy. None of you people know him. This is a game and he played it, "annoyingly one way". I want to see him play like the person I know he is and you would all like outside the house.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a clue. He cynically used every angle to further himself. OH, I save lives, let me shed a tear to get ahead. OH, I am the great leader, let me tell Michael he better not 'harrass' and create an incident that never existed to further my game! OH, I am so respectful of women, I yell 'lights out bitches!'

Those who bash eric on the message boards, are ppl who have no clue what it is like in this game. PPL on these boards love to push ppl's buttons and how they do that is by bashing ppl they like in the show.

Everyone is a critic, until they have personally entered the big brother house, and once u have, u will have a better understanding of how this game is really played......some ppl need to get real, and think before they speak on message boards.

I'm sorry 'ericishot' I didn't realize we had an ex Big Brother alum in the house! Which season were you on?

Maybe I go a little overboard against Mr. Cappy. I'll admit it. I just can't figure out what the appeal is. It's pretty easy to look like a player if you have enough mindless idiots sniffing at your bald head and doing all your bidding (after all, only the Maggot has any kind of brains in the friendsheep.)

By the way - is anyone going to hold the ghetto fabulous Ivette to all her statements like, 'this is for Cappy' and 'I'm going to help out Cappy if I win' if her whiney ass actually wins the game???

PS - If Eric was such a SMART player why did he let Ivette lead him around by the nose with all her tattling and bullshit, and wind up with the big target painted on his bald head in the first place?

Erics favorable rating at the cbs site is 29% compared to kaysar's which is in the 80's.  I cant see anyone but Kaysar coming back in through those doors. And given the dumbass move Howie just made by nominating Sarah and james instead of April and Maggie, they are going to need kaysar back to have a chance in the game

That's the truth! Although I agree, James did swear he would vote out Howie & Rachel, and I'll agree, he is a threat...the BIGGEST threat to them all has to be Maggie. On the slight chance that Crappy does return, Howie & Co. have shot themselves in the foot.

Kaysar has barely been out of the game, and having him come back it will be coming back with emotion.

Eric has been out of the house for awhile, taking time to think about what he did wrong in the game, not thinking for himself. Everyone in this game makes mistakes, even Howie made a mistake by putting up james and sarah, that is a big no-no

Maggie isn't a big threat as everyone thinks she is. She is smart, I give you that much, but underneath it all is she really all that bad?

I am stunned ppl will say she is the person that needs to go, bottomline, Ivette, Beau, April, Jenn, Maggie - they all together did things together, not just one person, you all choose maggie, because she is stronger and smart, but not thinking maybe the others are just a threat....just flying under the radar.....think about that for a minute.

Kaysar has barely been out of the game, and having him come back it will be coming back with emotion.

Eric has been out of the house for awhile, taking time to think about what he did wrong in the game, not thinking for himself.  Everyone in this game makes mistakes, even Howie made a mistake by putting up james and sarah, that is a big no-no

Maggie isn't a big threat as everyone thinks she is.  She is smart, I give you that much, but underneath it all is she really all that bad?

I am stunned ppl will say she is the person that needs to go, bottomline, Ivette, Beau, April, Jenn, Maggie - they all together did things together, not just one person, you all choose maggie, because she is stronger and smart, but not thinking maybe the others are just a threat....just flying under the radar.....think about that for a minute.

Thinking like a crapass fan I see. Kaysar has controlled his emotions throughout the game, while Crappy let Mike and his juvenile actions get under his skin. Give me a break!

Also, the reason while people want Maggot is because she is now the 'brains' of the friendsheep. Once Maggot is gone the sheep will run for cover!

When Micheal was evicted he wanted to get revenge, and if you actually watched the show, Kaysar said "I am going after the bigger fish", referring to eric, so was his emotions in check than?

Kaysar went after those who took Micheal out. Instead of thinking of who is strong, such as Howie and Rachel, sure they fd up this week with the nominations, but seriously, Kaysar didn't always play without some kind emotion, so don't give me that garbage.

Thanks for your input on my postings, just love to conversate with ppl who don't know this game.

When Micheal was evicted he wanted to get revenge, and if you actually watched the show, Kaysar said "I am going after the bigger fish", referring to eric, so was his emotions in check than?

Kaysar went after those who took Micheal out.  Instead of thinking of who is strong, such as Howie and Rachel, sure they fd up this week with the nominations, but seriously, Kaysar didn't always play without some kind emotion, so don't give me that garbage.

Thanks for your input on my postings, just love to conversate with ppl who don't know this game.

Again your ignorance is showing. You yourself said above that Kaysar said 'I am going after the bigger fish.' Since when is going after the bigger fish emotional? In his mind, Crappy was a bigger fish at that point. Not because he was a master strategist (because he isn't) but because he had his mindless drones following him. Obviously, a 'student of the game' such as yourself would realize if you are outnumbered you should try to thin the herd a bit.

Which brings me to dashing your second point. If the Howie/Rachel pairing is so 'scary intelligent' why did Howie suddenly forget how to count??? Again, supporting the point that for Kaysar, eliminating the Crapinator was his best move. The fact that he eliminated his friend Michael just added sweetness to it.

Of course, I should remember that most Crappy fans are mindless dolts that just suck up that baldy goodness, without any thought to the fact that the guy had no strategy beyond playing to peoples emotions and getting enough sheep lined up behind him. BTW, looks like his strategy didn't work, because he is out and the public will vote King Kaysar in. What a shame, maybe we can all cry now for the big baby! :twisted:

Guest X-Treame

LOL I'm voting Eric and voting often. I voted for 3 hours (that's about 1 voted ever 2 seconds you add it up) I also voted all night friday (well had help with friends and family on that one). I voted all say Saturday (again with help with friends and family) And now I'm voting again on my day off. I say I bet I voted atleast thounds of times. Now I'm going to look for a way to auto vote for eric.

Vote Eric.

LOL NOT....... I don't have time to vote all day and night for Eric. I didn't vote. I wanted to vote for Ashlea but she's not there.

Guest Shockalot

Well Kaysar is out too and that was as a result of Cappys strategy too (having minions to do his bidding, even after he was gone).

If Kaysar returns its definately not because 'he deserves' it or because he worked it into his strategy.

As for this idea you have there are CappyFans.

Not really.

Almost anyone who is voting Eric to return is doing so for reasons of wanting to see maximum intrigue and excitement.

I voted for Eric because he is the 'Lesser of Evils'. Evil, in this case being boring personality and boring game play.

I would rather see the bull in the china shop instead of a guy sitting around masterbating in a china shop.

So I voted Eric instead of Kaysar.

Clearly both lost and neither 'deserves' anything.

Ericishot wrote:

Kaysar went after those who took Micheal out. Instead of thinking of who is strong, such as Howie and Rachel, sure they fd up this week with the nominations, but seriously, Kaysar didn't always play without some kind emotion, so don't give me that garbage.

GODFATHER WROTE:

Again your ignorance is showing. You yourself said above that Kaysar said 'I am going after the bigger fish.' Since when is going after the bigger fish emotional? In his mind, Crappy was a bigger fish at that point. Not because he was a master strategist (because he isn't) but because he had his mindless drones following him. Obviously, a 'student of the game' such as yourself would realize if you are outnumbered you should try to thin the herd a bit.

Which brings me to dashing your second point. If the Howie/Rachel pairing is so 'scary intelligent' why did Howie suddenly forget how to count??? Again, supporting the point that for Kaysar, eliminating the Crapinator was his best move. The fact that he eliminated his friend Michael just added sweetness to it.

Of course, I should remember that most Crappy fans are mindless dolts that just suck up that baldy goodness, without any thought to the fact that the guy had no strategy beyond playing to peoples emotions and getting enough sheep lined up behind him. BTW, looks like his strategy didn't work, because he is out and the public will vote King Kaysar in. What a shame, maybe we can all cry now for the big baby! :twisted:

Oh my goodness, you think what you say scares me......please.

Just cause the strategy didn't work the first time, let me say this, if he comes back in, look out cause he will clean house and cause things that have never happened in big brother history.

He loves his family for those who actually think he doesn't, if you had the chance to go back to win $1 million dollars, I think your family would understand wanting to go back into the house to try to win.

Let's just see what happens when thursday comes around, and if ERIC wins, we will see how it works. I can't wait, cause if KAYSAR comes back in, he will be out the next week anyways.....just the way he plays the game.....shows his cards to everyone....lol

I would rather see the bull in the china shop instead of a guy sitting around masterbating in a china shop.

That really made me laugh - I could just imagine a BB UK challenge in which one had to go and masturbate in a china shop. Too funny! I'd much rather see that than a bull, but maybe I'm just a perv with a deadpan fetish.

Ericishot wrote:

GODFATHER WROTE:

Oh my goodness, you think what you say scares me......please.

Just cause the strategy didn't work the first time, let me say this, if he comes back in, look out cause he will clean house and cause things that have never happened in big brother history.

He loves his family for those who actually think he doesn't, if you had the chance to go back to win $1 million dollars, I think your family would understand wanting to go back into the house to try to win. 

Let's just see what happens when thursday comes around, and if ERIC wins, we will see how it works.  I can't wait, cause if KAYSAR comes back in, he will be out the next week anyways.....just the way he plays the game.....shows his cards to everyone....lol

Poor misguided fool. Crappy doesn't play the game. He just appeals to the emotionally retarded. Also, I have never said anyone 'deserves' to come back (as a previous psoter suggested.)

I am putting my opinion out there like anyone else. Let's face it. If this forum, CBS' own chat rooms, and various other areas are any indication, the 'thinking mans' game as exhibited by King Kaysar has trumped the baldy goodness of the crapman. Once King Kaysar walks through that door on Thursday you 'what would Crappy do' dolts will be scurrying for cover like roaches when the lights are turned on. I can't wait!

GO KAYSAR!

Guest Shockalot

That really made me laugh - I could just imagine a BB UK challenge in which one had to go and masturbate in a china shop. Too funny! I'd much rather see that than a bull, but maybe I'm just a perv with a deadpan fetish.

Ha.

Tums, Im so glad you are here now. I think you might be just as 'bent' as I am and finally someone to appreciate my little jokeys LOL.

'Perv with a deadpan fetish' - Classic!

I have never left this chat board since big brother started. So for your information, even if Kaysar goes into the house, i will be here to post my views on the game, nothing will scare me from this board....so lets just face the fact, if we both were in the house, i would so take you out, cause i know how to play the game.

I have never left this chat board since big brother started. So for your information, even if Kaysar goes into the house, i will be here to post my views on the game, nothing will scare me from this board....so lets just face the fact, if we both were in the house, i would so take you out, cause i know how to play the game.

First of all, I was replying to shockalot. However, it looks like you want to throw your FEEBLE hat in the ring one more time. If you were in the house you would probably be flying lower then Jennifer. Once I got rid of people higher up the food chain I would turn my attention to you.

Your whole lame presence is illustrated by the flaming ass you support - Crappy.

There really isn't anything else to say. If you think 'ericishot' then go find him and rub yourself on his bald head. Leave the heavy thinking to the rest of us.

WOW

You use such big words for such a little man

You must have some issues, it is understandable, life sometimes doesnt' give everyone a good life.......lets just wait and see, but I will still be around to keep u in line....

as for you taking me out later, guess we will see if that could happen, well it never could happen, so i don't even give it a second thought.

whether i think eric is hot or not is my opinion, pretty much in my name, and I don't chase after married men, just not my thing.

I will be back on thursday, i am here everyday when i get a free moment when i come home from my job.

I will still use this name, i don't jumpt off any bandwagons and go to the other team, but i will still be here, and i will watch BB til the end, just like any REAL FAN does....unlike some ppl on these boards, threatening to never watch another eposide.....some ppl.....lol

Guest Shockalot
.. Will you still be here on Thursday after King Kaysar returns?

Why wouldnt I?

Even if Kaysar gets an undeserved second chance Im still going to watch him get evicted a second time.

What is he the King of again.. Landslide majority evicting him in Week Four.

What a Champion!

Hey, does anyone have a clip of Kaysar groveling, all but collapsing from intimidation and nearly peeing his pants when Maggie got HoH and interviewed him?

That was like the opposite of when he went to scare the shit out of a woman earlier in the game.

KING Kaysar!!