America's Choice - Vote for Eric

Guest snazydood

Guest sunshine
i think that if eric is voted back in i wont be watching big brother anymore this season... he just ruined it for me... he annoys me as much as ivette does!!!!  ahhhh those two back together... i couldnt handle it!!!! PLEASE NO!!!!

give me a break sunshine ... your a sore looser and i am sure cbs will be better if you dont watch

umm im a sore "looser"? (first off spell loser right if you're going to call me it) second... how is me not watching big brother anymore being a sore loser? makes no sense! someone annoying me doesnt make me a sore loser!! hahaha...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you sunshine! I'm equally annoyed. Plus, how many times in your life are you annoyed by someone?!?! Not wanting to be around that person doesn't mean you are a sore loser. I've been annoyed by enough people in my life that I wouldn't want to be around them!!! I commend you for not wanting to watch those that annoy you. I must say, though, that Eric was the biggest sore loser of all BB history (staring at the "other team" they way he did...after going after Michael for doing the same thing).

I voted for Cappy to come back because I think he is the only person who even has a small chance of changing the game. If April and Jen see how tight those 4 are...they may deflect! So the sides would be:

Jen

April

Howie

Rachel

Janelle

vs.

Eric

Maggie

Beau

Ivette

That sounds like a more interesting fight to me than the one currently going on.

Guest snarky chique

eric lied just like the everyone else. He acted so high and mighty I will vote for Kaysar as many times as I can so he doesn't come back.

Erics favorable rating at the cbs site is 29% compared to kaysar's which is in the 80's. I cant see anyone but Kaysar coming back in through those doors. And given the dumbass move Howie just made by nominating Sarah and james instead of April and Maggie, they are going to need kaysar back to have a chance in the game

Guest Shockalot

What are some cruel and funny names making fun of Kaysar appearance?

I havent heard many besides Ivettes ever-popular 'SandNigger'.

Aprils 'Saddam' was another beauty.

How about 'The Brown Bomber'?

LOL!!

Omg.. I just made myself laugh.

Umm.. Captain Blackbeard (The NeverFeared)

The Wacky Iraqi?

The Thief of BBagdad?

The Brown Clown of LA?

ps.. Im assuming you Kaysarluvvers are all for making fun of Kaysars physical appearance just as you are with Erics right?

I like and support Kaysar, but I do refer to him as the "Brooding Eyebrows" or "Heathcliff: Now 40% Darker" or "Anita Lay."

I think NeverFeared is funny, and I also liked The Hirsute Ham, even though it was inaccurately non-kosher. :P

Because we like a player should not remove our sense of play about him or her, I hope.

Guest Shockalot
"Heathcliff: Now 40% Darker" 

Ha! That was pretty good!

:rofl

I have one: 'Janelles'

Meh.

Maybe The Fresh Prince of Big Hair?

The Persian Virgin?

Overtired. Sorry. lol!

Guest scorpio88

I changed my mind. Now voting for Eric. Tonight's show shall reveal why. I don't like Eric, but right now I want to see him back just so I can see a decision made in the house come back to haunt them.

Eric is a negative influenece on the house. We have all seen a much friendlier more FUN house since he has been gone. To vote Eric back in just reaffirms his ego. To vote Kaysar back in, at least keeps the playing field even, But to vote Mike back, truly changes the game and makes it more intresting. I am voting for Mike and Kaysar. I would rather see Mike and Jan kissing, kaysar plaotting, than Crappy the misguided firefighter midget,, telling everyone light out at 11:30

Dep

AND not to mention, with Eric gone, when Kaysar was evicted THEY ALL GOT OFF THEIR ASSES TO SAY GOODBYE. The sheep didn't believe in everyone saying goodbye before that. Even Ivette hugged Kaysar goodbye.

BUT on a different note (I am voting for Kaysar so don't yell at me) I don't think this should've been a joke thread. We have one for Mike and one for Kaysar I think this should be one for Eric, it's only fair.

What are some cruel and funny names making fun of Kaysar appearance?

I haven't heard many besides Ivettes ever-popular 'SandNigger'.

Aprils 'Saddam' was another beauty.

How about 'The Brown Bomber'?

LOL!!

Omg.. I just made myself laugh. 

Umm..  Captain Blackbeard (The NeverFeared)

The Wacky Iraqi?

The Thief of BBagdad?

The Brown Clown of LA?

ps.. Im assuming you Kaysarluvvers are all for making fun of Kaysars physical appearance just as you are with Erics right?

Classic Shockalot. Not that it was ever in doubt by reading your ignorant post, but thanks for proving your dislike of Kaysar is based on your RACISM and hateful prejudice thoughts.

The nicknames for the MENTAL MIDGET are based on his game play. Napoleon Complex, Cry Baby, Three Year Old, etc. etc. They aren't based on him being a white man with a shaved head.

But thanks for proving what we all knew. You are a horrible waste of a human being for even being able to THINK of those names. Unbelievable.

Remember I am a Kaysar fan and Eric hater..................................

But you are saying it is WRONG to call someone wacky iraqi but it's okay to call someone a mental midget??? Is that right? If Kaysar is insulted it's racism, if Eric is insulted it's gameplay? Gee, I didn't know WE were playing the game too.

The only thing shock, brown bomber is not nice, you say it's to make fun of appearance like everyone does for Eric, that's not making fun of his appearance.

But you are saying it is WRONG to call someone wacky iraqi but it's okay to call someone a mental midget??? Is that right?

EXACTLY! One is racist and insulting and the other is merely insulting.

Anyone of any race or nationality could be a "mental midget"

Guest daisy

I am hoping the voting is not rigged for Eric. How could CBS do that? Then all of Crappys slaves are there and the other side is left with 3. I didnt count James and his little pee-on for obvious reasons. Then they might as well give the money right now to Eric and quit wasting our time. PLEASE vote Kaysar and make this a game!

But you are saying it is WRONG to call someone wacky iraqi but it's okay to call someone a mental midget??? Is that right?

EXACTLY! One is racist and insulting and the other is merely insulting.

Anyone of any race or nationality could be a "mental midget"

Wacky Iraqi is not racist. Is he Iraqi? That was like everyone saying Latin Chick was racist. Brown Bomber, was racist. Wacky Iraqi isnt. Mental Midget is just as insulting. But you didn't claim Eric's names as being insulting, you said they were part of game play. I don't agree. Why can't people play the game and watch the game WITHOUT calling someone names. I don't like any of the names that Kaysar was called in this thread BUT I do not say that is rude, and then insult someone else in the exact same post.

DiamondAuraPayge-

you don't see the difference? If Kaysar played the game like Crappy and behaved like Crappy, I would have NO problem calling Kaysar the Mental Midget, A three year old, a whiny little baby. etc. Because that would be an accurate assesment of his game play.

That is a big difference than calling someone a BROWN clown of LA. etc.

Mental Midget is just as insulting. 

I never said I had a problem with INSULTS.

I have a problem with RACIST comments based on Kaysar's ethincity and/or Religion.

There are many mental midgets walking around in the BB6 house. Crappy just happened to be the leader.

DiamondAuraPayge-

you don't see the difference? If Kaysar played the game like Crappy and behaved like Crappy, I would have NO problem calling Kaysar the Mental Midget, A three year old,  a whiny little baby. etc. Because that would be an accurate assesment of his game play. 

That is a big difference than calling someone a BROWN clown of LA. etc.

I said I do not like the names he was called. BUT my comment was about Wacky Iraqi and Mental Midget. There should be NO name calling whatsoever about a person's looks. What does Midget have to do with the way he acted? Yes he behaved like a three year old, yes he whined, but do we need to call him a midget because he is short?

There is your problem. A MENTAL MIDGET is an insult to his intelligence. It has NOTHING to do with his height. You could be 7'6" and still be a MENTAL midget.

Okay, but I still don't find Wacky Iraqi racist. Is he Iraqi? Maybe a little Wacky? No different the calling Ivette a Latin Chick. She's a chick and she's Latin. My comment was just on, don't get mad at someone else making mean comments and then being mean towards someone else, especially in the same post. You need to read what I originally said, because the very first post I made on allllllllllllllllllll of this was that some of the comments shock made WERE racist (or uncalled for something along those lines) but NOT Wakcy Iraqi.

I personally think we can hate without name calling, well actually I personally can't hate, I can dislike, I don't know these people in real life, so I hate the way they act and dislike them based on the show. I just don't like the name calling. No matter who says it. My side, their side, anyone's side.