Live Feed and BBAD 7/30

arrowhead

Something just occurred to me about Andrew's eviction. Is he going to sequester? Will he be with Annie and Monet? More importantly, will they be part of the Jury?

If all of the above is true then Matt is royally screwed. Since Julie told Andrew about Matt's lie the entire jury will know. Should Matt make it to the end he will have no chance. I know many of you dislike Matt for telling that lie but it would be so unfair to give that info to the jury. :animated_scratchchin:

Hmmmmm, interesting. I don't know where the evict-es are, or if they're together. Anyone know?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something just occurred to me about Andrew's eviction. Is he going to sequester? Will he be with Annie and Monet? More importantly, will they be part of the Jury?

If all of the above is true then Matt is royally screwed. Since Julie told Andrew about Matt's lie the entire jury will know. Should Matt make it to the end he will have no chance. I know many of you dislike Matt for telling that lie but it would be so unfair to give that info to the jury. :animated_scratchchin:

Matt had outside help with his lie. Personally I think it would even the score if the rest of them got outside help too. But i don't think we will see andrew any time soon.

Matt had outside help with his lie. Personally I think it would even the score if the rest of them got outside help too. But i don't think we will see andrew any time soon.

Matt did not have outside help from his wife. His wife never mentioned that she was sick.

He cant make part of jury im shore. Purhaps Anne be part of jury if they are not leting her hear any thing?

Matt did not have outside help from his wife. His wife never mentioned that she was sick.

She implied it though, because she wasn't comfortable in the lie so she didn't want to say something directly. In the live show, she said she tried to help him out because it could come back to bite him.

They should keep a tranquilizer gun in the house for moments like these...Rachel and Brendon keep rehashing the same crap.

Brendon is telling Rachel that she got all pissed at Kristen because she didn't visit the HOH room last night.

Rachel thinks it's "huge" when someone doesn't visit the HOH's room.

I think Brendon wants to break up with her then he tells her she's "amazing and sweet." FREAKS!

Gingersnaps, you're cracking me up! LOL!

I just saw where the brigade is trying to figure out how to save kristen and hayden. Saying that kristen would be a big help in taking down brenda and rachel. If hayden wins pov he goes to B/R and try to convince them to put up kathy up and the brigade will vote out kathy out. Apparently, they are on to Matts antics too. Matt told Enzo, and lane that rachel & brendon wanted them out and they asked r/b and they denied it. they think it's odd.

Gingersnaps, you're cracking me up! LOL!

I just saw where the brigade is trying to figure out how to save kristen and hayden. Saying that kristen would be a big help in taking down brenda and rachel. If hayden wins pov he goes to B/R and try to convince them to put up kathy up and the brigade will vote out kathy out. Apparently, they are on to Matts antics too. Matt told Enzo, and lane that rachel & brendon wanted them out and they asked r/b and they denied it. they think it's odd.

That cheered me up!

I think Rachel has sealed Brendon's fate. They will keep Rachel over him, b/c they think she will lose her mind. I think she could make it to the end w/o him. She may not win, but final two. If anyone would think for a minute, taking her to the end could almost seal their fate to win. Just like Gnat and Jordan, no one on the jury really liked Gnat. ED and Danielle, no one on the jury liked the way she "rode" his shirttales to the end. I'm sure just like Russell in Surivior wanted the girls to go with him b/c they didn't "play" as hard as he did, no one on the jury liked him.

Maybe they're going to have evicted houseguests compete to be in the jury? That would be cool. So that everyone has a chance, and to weed out the idiots that do horrible in the house and say "At least I can party for the rest of the summer at the jury house." I swear, most people come on this show just go get voted out and make a per-diem at the the jury house.

That would be an awesome twist. So on finale night, the two finalists would be blown away when they see the jury isn't all the people they expected.

Maybe they're going to have evicted houseguests compete to be in the jury? That would be cool. So that everyone has a chance, and to weed out the idiots that do horrible in the house and say "At least I can party for the rest of the summer at the jury house." I swear, most people come on this show just go get voted out and make a per-diem at the the jury house.

That would be an awesome twist. So on finale night, the two finalists would be blown away when they see the jury isn't all the people they expected.

Ir would be a great twist! However it's being reported on different sites that Monet and Annie have both been "unsequestered" and are going about their daily lives. Instead of having an old HG come in they are going to concentrate on the new sab.

You nailed it 100%.

Rachel is annoying as hell and very grating on my nerves but she IS playing harder than anyone else and I appreciate that during this boring season.

I agree with both of you guys. Hayden and Kristen is hiding their "relationship" so they are not a target. I makes me mad they are coming down on Rach and Bren when they are doing the same damn thing. AND Rachels goodbye speech to Andrew was lame... She needs to get off the "me and my man" thing... lol.

Archived