Live Feed and BBAD 7/30

arrowhead

i dont think rachel has said a word

she is just letting him talk

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If I knew you were going to say that, I would have told you not to."

"Why do you want them to come after us so we can prove how much smarter and faster we are."

"I'm not sure I can be with you." HUH? "I want to be with you." HUH?

Brendon and Rachel in 'WE ARE PSYCHO BITCHES" released July 30.

Finally it speaks:

"Brendon stop it. Fine, I'll apologize." She begged to leave the room to go and get something.

Brendon may be overreacting but it might have something to do with losing a chance at a half million dollars. He's just now

starting to figure out they don't have a chance to win this game with vicious behavior like Rachel dishes out (but of course

can't take).

Kristin's on a suicide mission -- but I think Rachel may be as well. You cannot get jury votes after treating people this way.

I have to agree with Brenda on this one.

I have to agree. Rachel and Kristen are like overemotional ticking time bombs. And Andrew was right with what he said to Kristen.

"If I knew you were going to say that, I would have told you not to."

"Why do you want them to come after us so we can prove how much smarter and faster we are."

"I'm not sure I can be with you." HUH? "I want to be with you." HUH?

Finally it speaks:

"Brendon stop it. Fine, I'll apologize." She begged to leave the room to go and get something.

That's one of her problems. She does things to people and then thinks a simple apology is enough. Even though it's not a real apology.

She didn't apologize to no one and said "Hey" and walked into the DR, I think.

Now she saying to hayden, krs and kathy:

"Sorry, it wasn't persona, I just want you to know that." ----Where's that DSM book of mine. :animated_rotfl:

All four streams on Kath, hay and Kris. Kathy looks like she just lost her best friend. Kristen playing with her pillow and Hayden sitting on the bed. It's bizarre I tell you. lol

she had to get away from his harping whiny ass...I don;t blame her

Brendon is jealous that she's Hoh and has a mind of her own (whacked as it is)...and she wants to make the decisions (without telling him that his ideas suck)...

Finally it speaks:

:animated_rotfl::bump: I would want to go see that, but I don't think I could stomach all their smotherin' lovin' crap. Be very careful with your ideas, though, Ginger. You know Rachel will be listening eventually... She will stop at nothing to try to get an Academy Award, I'm sure.

Brendon cooking and holding a bag of rice.

Kathy: I think Rachel likes rice too.

These people are whacked.

I've got some rice for ya Rachel my dear...."I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too." :fear:

Stupid move. All Rachel did was declare it open season on showmances...after weeks of saying it's not cool to try and break up their showmance. Now she made the nomination of her and "her man" fair game for all.

At least the next HOH has it easy. "Brendon and Rachel, I nominated you two...because you set a precedent. Don't be pissed at me, you reserved a spot in the chairs when you went after Hayden and Kristen." Easy HOH. Pleases 80% of the house and any POV replacement has no worries and would be only minorly offended being the replacement.

Everybody laughing and joking with Rachel. Okay, is Brendon the crazy one? It doesn't appear that any one is pissed at her.

Every time we think we are getting something good it just doesn't happen.

Damn that Brendon for getting me all excited and thinking Rachel was going to get a dose of her own medicine.

I've got some rice for ya Rachel my dear...."I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too." :fear:

lol

Went into the room again to talk to hay and kris and she got nasty once again.

She made a comment that what she did was "for America." Hey you bitch, don't put me into this.

Then she said it wasn't personal.

She also told Kris and Hay "If you guys want to talke we can." She's all about talking. Please muzzle her freakin mouth.

Went into the room again to talk to hay and kris and she got nasty once again.

She made a comment that what she did was "for America." Hey you bitch, don't put me into this.

Then she said it wasn't personal.

LMAO!!! :animated_rotfl:

when did "bring it on!" become a jab and a comment to get offended by...and require an apology for saying it?

I don't get Hayden and Kristen being offended by that. Babies...the game is fun until they get put on the block...

She's telling Hayden she really likes him. I think she likes anything with a . Never mind.

when did "bring it on!" become a jab and a comment to get offended by...and require an apology for saying it?

I don't get Hayden and Kristen being offended by that. Babies...the game is fun until they get put on the block...

Brendon is the one saying they were offended.

BTW, everyone got offended by what Andrew said so why wouldn't they get offended by what she said?

Hayden is totally cowtowing to Rachel. I know everyone will say that you have to do what you have to do to stay in the house but he's annoying the crap out of me. He's apologized to her and he's losing points with me.

I say this because these people are ballless. Nice is getting people no where in this game and it's time for them all to let loose now.

She's telling Hayden she really likes him. I think she likes anything with a . Never mind.

Brendon is the one saying they were offended.

BTW, everyone got offended by what Andrew said so why wouldn't they get offended by what she said?

Hayden is totally cowtowing to Rachel. I know everyone will say that you have to do what you have to do to stay in the house but he's annoying the crap out of me. He's apologized to her and he's losing points with me.

I say this because these people are ballless. Nice is getting people no where in this game and it's time for them all to let loose now.

The fact that she's HOH and Hayden or Kristen could potentially win PoV may be scaring them a little. After Kristen's little meltdown, I'm not surprised. They don't want to piss Rachel off because she's even more unpredictable than Kristen.

Appreciating the updates, Ginger!

The fact that she's HOH and Hayden or Kristen could potentially win PoV may be scaring them a little. After Kristen's little meltdown, I'm not surprised. They don't want to piss Rachel off because she's even more unpredictable than Kristen.

Appreciating the updates, Ginger!

You're welcome. Yes, Brendon is really thinking this.

I think Hayden's just kissing ass because he knows he's the only one in The Brigade that has the balls and the reason to put up Brendon and Rachel next opportunity with no hesitation or wacky backdoor tactics. He's gotta survive because he's got the three votes he will need to force a tie or put it over the top. The Brigade is probably going to dominate this game, even with no brainpower required. They've got numbers at a point where their alliance is big enough to control every eviction as long as they all stay off the block. Next week they can even afford to have one of them on the block and still pick who they want gone, provided they're smart enough to vote the same.

I say bring out the big guns and start firing. Enough of this namby pamby BS :gunsmilie:

Yep, that's what I am saying. The gloves should be off by now, yet hayden is yapping away with the lap dog.

Break it up, step lively folks!

It looks like our big fun is over for the night. They're once again making nicey, nicey with eachother.

Something just occurred to me about Andrew's eviction. Is he going to sequester? Will he be with Annie and Monet? More importantly, will they be part of the Jury?

If all of the above is true then Matt is royally screwed. Since Julie told Andrew about Matt's lie the entire jury will know. Should Matt make it to the end he will have no chance. I know many of you dislike Matt for telling that lie but it would be so unfair to give that info to the jury. :animated_scratchchin:

Archived