Live Feed and BBAD 7/30

arrowhead

Rachel didn't ruin that alliance... Kristen did, and now she will pay for it.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See if Rachel was smart THAT is what she should have done all along. Obviously Kristin/Hayden and Rachel/Brendon should know they're all targets now depending on who wins because of their showmances...so teaming up and making a strong four person alliance would be brilliant. No one would suspect a thing because of how much Rachel and Kristin hate each other. Hayden has won an HoH, Brendon is PoV king and Rachel rocks HoHs so they'd have a VERY strong alliance.

Rachel should never have let the Kristin hate go this far. She ruined an alliance that actually could have worked with her gloating and crappy attitude after winning HoH. Now it's just her and Brendon when it could have been four strong due to the common thread of being targets due to a showmance.

Exactly! I like the Kristen/Hayden/Rachel/Brendon alliance idea very much. It's smart. As much as I can't stand Rachel or Kristen that's still a brilliant idea. Didn't Janelle do something similar one time? I'm trying to remember...

Sadly I think they lost their chance for that. That should have been determined from the beginning. The mutual Kristen-Rachel hatred is very strong now.

So you guys think this is a luxury comp? Do they have them this early in the season?

Can't say. But generally people form their alliances early in this game. I think being a HG would be tough. You have to be a great judge of character from the beginning and be able to manipulate and back-stab with moves some of the HG have never seen before because some of them are avid BB fans, too which means they're going to be watching to see if you pull a Natalie, Russel, Evil Dick, Jordan, Janelle, or Dr. Will. You kind of have to be original, too imo.

Kristen got a burr under her saddle and couldn't deal with it so she lashed out at Rachel by saying she wouldn't accept her apology. Fine. Don't accept it. You can go into a state of denial all you want but it will only direct you in the direction of the front door.

It's obvious there are people who are clearly not cut out for this game and Kristen has become one of them. She was playing a pretty good game up until yesterday evening.

She needs to admit her mistake, suck it up and go back to playing the game instead of walking around the house engaging in her own little pity party.

She brought all this on herself. I don't blame Rachel for defending herself. I'd do the same thing in her position.

I just heard Brendon say he's excited to see the movie. They always have a luxury comp for a movie coming out soon. Enzo made the comment every time he hooks up with Brendon on a challenge they kill it! Alrighty then Enzo! It sounds like you get to watch the movie too. Now we have to figure out who was on each team.

Kristen got a burr under her saddle and couldn't deal with it so she lashed out at Rachel by saying she wouldn't accept her apology. Fine. Don't accept it. You can go into a state of denial all you want but it will only direct you in the direction of the front door.

It's obvious there are people who are clearly not cut out for this game and Kristen has become one of them. She was playing a pretty good game up until yesterday evening.

She needs to admit her mistake, suck it up and go back to playing the game instead of walking around the house engaging in her own little pity party.

She brought all this on herself. I don't blame Rachel for defending herself. I'd do the same thing in her position.

Totally agree!!! Great post!

kristen in hoh room with rachel going over their issues

Kristen and Rachel conversation in Hoh...

Kristen said she isn't going to lie...that's not her. She's also not going to apologize for what she said.

Kristen said if she won HoH she wasn't going to put up Rachel & Brendon..that she never considered it. She wanted the strong players to go to end.

Kristen apologized for not talking to Rachel during the past week and continuing being friends like they were a few weeks ago...she didn't mean to do it...

Kristen said she and Hayden didn't hook up...they just talked in bed. She wouldn't do that with someone else in the room.

Kristen says she is a genuine person and not a "bullshitter"...

imo...Kristen is the biggest liar and bullsh*tter in the house...Matt could take some lessons from this chickie...

I hope Rachel doesn't fall for it...she has got to be put up and evicted!!!!!

imo...Kristen is the biggest liar and bullsh*tter in the house...Matt could take some lessons from this chickie...

I hope Rachel doesn't fall for it...she has got to be put up and evicted!!!!!

Me too Imin!!! But I think that is Rachel's weakness. She's gullible and believes everybody!

Me too Imin!!! But I think that is Rachel's weakness. She's gullible and believes everybody!

Yep, she and Brendon both are pretty naive about people. Young, trusting and optimistic...but this game will jade them before it's over with.

Rachel is a great liar. You think she is gullible and believing everything she hears, but the moment she is alone with Brendumb, we get the real story. She's wily. Can't wait to hear what she really thinks of Kristen.

On the whole, I think she's very close-minded. Bad listener. Self-centered. With a few moments of intelligent clarity. Can't wait until she's evicted or has to campaign against Brendumb.

seems they are getting ready for nom ceremony now....

Rachel was called to the diary room a few minutes ago.

I'm gonna guess she puts up Kathy and Kristen...per the last few conversations she's had. She kept saying she didn't want to put Kristen up ...so who knows????

they had a luxury comp? Please tell me who won?

Enzo, Brendon, Rachel & Haydon won. Something about choosing colors. From what I read Enzo, Brendon & Britney chose green and Rachel grabbed the green whatever from Britney so that she could be on the same team as Brendon and then Hayden got the last green team slot.

Archived