8/27 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

1:06 PM BBT

Lane up in HOH asking Britney if she would take Ragan off the block if she won POV. He's going to tell Enzo that he promised not to put Britney up. She's says "Don't put me up! I was just the pawn. Put up Hayden. He doesn't want to go up either? Does that mean you like Hayden more than me - you won't even consider putting him up?"

Lane says he'll put Enzo up - even though he is going to be so pissed.

"You like Hayden better than me, I'm the third wheel on this three mean team. Hayden only likes you now because Kristen was evicted, I liked you since day one. He hasn't been on the block since week 4. Enzo has only been on the block once." says Britney. "Put up Enzo and Ragan because one of those two is going home. Period."

Lane says, "Enzo is just a pawn."

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:13 Pm BBT

In KT Ragan tells Enzo that he is allergic to his secrets and to stay away. Laughs. He offers Hayden some Pita chips. Hayden using a spatula to spread condiments on his sandwiches. Sort of.

Britney telling Lane that she knows exactly who won the prizes. Cause Hayden asks if the jury knows if they got prizes. She thinks that he has both. Britney was just yelling at Lane that he keeps expecting her to lay down and die for the guys.

1:18 PM BBT

Enzo outside by pool. LD over.

Lane telling Hayden the pawn plan. Hayden says "But doesn't she work better under pressure?" Britney says "I did my duty as a pawn yesterday!"

Next HOH is huge and they have to get Ragan out because he has a huge chance of winning it.

1:17pm BBT:

Brit, hayden and Lane are in hoh room watching TV. Brit comments that she can tell Ragan is getting on Enzo’s nerves because she can notice when Ragan says certain things.

Talking about being a pawn. Brit is ok with it, but then Hayden tells her that now that she knows she’s a pawn she won’t fight for veto. Brit says she always fights for veto even when she doesn’t need it.

Lane comments that in order to stay in the house people have to win. (subtle hint to Brit which she doesn’t catch as as warning)

Ragan being thrown under the bus by Brit when she says she’s been against him the whole time.

1:22pm BBT:

Hayden asking Brit to tell him about the comps so he can beat Ragan. She seems to believe the guys are with her.

1:23pm BBT:

Penguin laying out by hotub.

1:26pm BBT:

Ragan joins Enzo. Enzo asks where everyone is and Ragan tells him upstairs plotting; he says that's how it goes.

1:30 PM BBT

"Live Feed Viwers know who won already, they know everything." says Brit up in HOH with Lane and Hayden. Lane telling us about a fight he had with his brother when they were kids.

"I want someone to come back in the house." says Ragan outside with Enzo. He's making loud, annoying voices and you can see Enzo's tension building. He's playing it cool though. He has no ideo who is getting nominated and "it is what it is man" nothing he can do about it so why worry.

"So the ex girlfriend got pregnant before Georgia right?" Britney asks Lane and we get WBRB

1:37 PM BBT

Ragan is guessing that America is voting on what their punishments will be. "What do you want to see the HGs go without?" he sees Julie asking. Cups and Silverware just have won. He can't imagine eating slop without spoons.

1:42 PM BBT

Hayden and Enzo creating themselves wrestling tag team names. Enzo is "Shun" Hayden is "Shag" and his fan nation will be the Enzites.

Ragan goes inside for a nap. Hayden filling Enzo in on the possibility of who goes up. Enzo saying they have to work with Ragan to get him to help get Britney out this week. Tell him there's no teams, just people trying to get to the end.

Enzo thinks Lane should put Britney up right away. Just be up and be done with it. In place of Ragan. Hayden doesn't think that's a good idea. Enzo insisting it would be a good idea. Now he says put up Britney and Ragan, whichever one wins POV good for you, you've got another week in, good for you. Enzo says if he puts up me and Britney or me and Ragan... Lane comes outside. "Is she talking mad game?" "Yeah" laughs Lane "I don't want to put you up man, and I know you just got off the block."

Enzo says, "If it was me I'd put them both up and get Ragan to vote her out."

Hayden trying to think of how to do it and still keep her vote. "I don't give a fuck about her vote." says Enzo "If they make a power move... say..use POV..I don't think they'd use it for each other."

"DO you want to go up on the block as a pawn?" Lane asks Hayden

"I'd rather not" says Hayden "It wasn't like that last time."

Lane says he can't put her up because he promised her because of that Matt deal. Enzo saying if he won HOH he would have just put them both up.

2:23 PM BBT

Ragan is sleeping in Jumani. Britney is sleeping in HOH. Boys are talking outside about nominations and the HOH game yesterday. General chatter.

2:45 PM BBT

Lane heads to Cabana for a nap. Hayden and Enzo chatting about who they are voting for in the end.

2:57 PM BBT

Ragan trivia training in jumanji. Hayden and Enzo appear to have fallen asleep outside.

3:22 PM BBT

Enzo has been sleeping very deeply. Hayden goes upstairs to visit with Britney. Ragan has continued on with his training. We now have WBRB.

And we were right back. Hayden laying on floor in HOH listening to Eminem. Britney napping in bed. Ragan washing hands and training. Now cam 3 gives us a close up of Hayden's foot swaying to music.

3:35 PM BBT Ragan is going over all the HG's pics on the memory wall in his head. He knows them in order and knows the characteristics of each....hayden still in HOH listening to music and feed 4 is on the hoh TV...Britney is on the shower. Ragan goes to the bathroom and asks is it creepy that he watches Britney get a shower. They are discussing their naps and are hoping the other 2 punishments they are getting from Lane opening PB are not bad. WBRB

Lane out of the shower and Enzo out of the DR. Hayden said he go tin trouble..not sure about what. He gets up and goes downstairs. Enzo listening to music now. Ragan starts singing in the WC and WBRB

3:40 PM BBT Enzo is quite amusing to watch while he litens to Eminem. He is jamming. Lane asks Enzo if he should put up Hayden and Enzo said he would just put up Britney and be done with it. Lane does not want to put up Enzo since he was up last week. Lane said he will tell Hayden that he is going up since he has not been up for a while. Enzo says he loves them both (Lane and Hayden). Lane said he can not put up Britney since they made a deal last week to put up Matt, Enzo forgot and he sees why Lane does not want to go back on his word. enzo says as long as Britney does not use the POV on Ragan. Lane said he just wants to make Hayden a little nervous, Enzo says yeah Hayden will play his ass off in POV. Enzo wished he won HOH. Enzo is worried that Britney will win POV and Ragan will get into he ear and she will take Ragan off. Enzo is joking that Hayden won the trip and 5k he should be ok going on the block. Enzo said the best bet would be to take Ragan out and he wants another DE and go right to F3. Enzo wanted to play a game of pool to decide who was going up, Hayden did not want to. Enzo says don't worry about it and he just got off the block yesterday. Lane said Hayden is a nice guy and he will understand. Enzo says it is what it is and hopefully Sunday will be a luxurious comp. They hope the next HOH will be Enzo, Hayden and Britney competing. enzo thinks nominations will happen soon and he needs a shower. Lane took a long ass shower. Enzo says he is tired and hung over and they have to eat with their hands and shit. Enzo chomping on beef jerky. He gives props to Britney for putting Matt up. Enzo said he is glad that things happened quick yesterday because if there are a few days in between things canhappen. Ragan goes to the HOH to lay down and chat and gets called to the DR. WBRB

3:55 PM BBT Brit doing her hair and make-up. Hayden messing with his face. Hayden and Britney are chatting in the WC. Britney says Hayden is the favorite. He wants to know how..They are both homesick.

Lane goes to get Hayden. Enzo still chomping on Beef Jerky...Lane is telling Hayden in the kitchen that it's Enzo saying Hayden should go up on the block since he just got off the block. ( which is true but Lane said he wants Hayden to be a little nervous) Hayden says he does not want to go up on the block but if he can't tell Enzo no then, Lane says what do you think, Hayden says he trusts Britney and WBRB.

Ragan out of DR and tells Hayden they should have really dramatic nominations this week. Lane and Hayden go into the Palm room. Hayden says he feels safe as a pawn but there is always a chance Britney will back stab them. Hayden says he will not be mad at Lane if he goes up that he trusts him. Hayden said he could tell Enzo that Hayden did not even have a chance to play in the HOH and that wouldn't be really fair. Lane says he jusy won't say anything.

4:00 PM BBT Talk turns to dinner and what to have, Britney and Hayden discuss what meat is leaner. Enso still in HOH listening to music. Lane studying the memory wall.

Nothing nothing nothing going on..................

4:20 PM BBT Enzo still up in HOH. Lane sitting on one of the nomination chairs deep in thought. Hayden goes upstairs to get Enzo I think. Britney joins Lane in the LR but then gets called to the DR. Ragan comes into the LR and WBRB... Hayden and Enzo upstairs going over scenarios...Ragan and Lane talking about the importance of HOH and POV's, Lane says every scenario he comes up with there is a rad block. Hayden gets the dominoes and goes back downstairs, enzo will join them after a few more songs. Nominations will be soon since the message is on the LR TV now. Hayden making a dominoe rally and Lane does not know what that is. Hayden is making a snake, Ragan says are you going to knock it down and Hayden says yeah of course. Ragan wants funny nominations...

They are trying to figure out go to keep score while playing dominoes. They come up with using candy. Hayden knocks over the snake and Ragan and Lane are not impressed............

4:30 PM BBT Everyone minus Enzo playing with the dominoes. Lane called to DR and is annoyed says it's his 3rd time...Britney snacking and reading the domino rules. Hayden making a tower. Not sure where Ragan went. Talk turns to types of burgers...Britney is over parsley and oregano in the burgers. Britney said Hayden got a good basket. I think hayden said yeah his mom did a good job. Britney said she memorized her letter. Enzo jamming in his penquin suit and shades still. WBRB

Hayden goes upstairs to tell Enzo dinner is ready and he declines to come down right now. Enzo says Britney goes home right? What's the deal with this guy - he's afraid to put her up? Hayden heads back downstairs and says to the others he is a little upset. Hayden thanks Lane for not putting him up and Britney says yeah thanks Lane.

Ragan has been studying all the faces in case next competition is the picture morph. He says see how much I have to study to stay in this house.

Britney talking about how it was embarrassing to live in the Sorority house but have to work when the other girls did not. Ultimately it helped her be prepared for a job after graduation. Hayden asks Lane if he should use the POV on Enzo if he wins and Lane says leave it alone.

8:08 PM BBT

Enzo says he had a bad sleep last night, hung over or something. "It's cause you didn't sleep with me last night" says Hayden.

Hayden now inside playing dominoes with Lane. Well, reading the instructions actually.

Archived