8/25 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

4:35 PM BBT

Brendon doing dishes and Matt made a motion for him to come here. They went into the Taj and Matt told Brendon if he makes it to the F2 he will have his vote for sure. Brendon tells him that he's played a great game and he really thinks he'll make all stars. Matt thanks him and Brendon tells him that if he ever needs anything, he'll be there to help support him and his wife with her medical condition. Matt says he appreciates that and he wanted to let him know that if he makes it to F2 he will definatley get his vote. Brendon tells him that he'll see in his GB message that it's all good. They shake hands and head back to the kitchen.

Brendon says he cant believe they broke the badmiddon game in one night

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:17 PM BBT

It's been general chat and WBRB's.

Ragan and Matt are laying in Cabana room. Are they going to be early or staying up?

Lane, Brendon and Enzo are yelling out something that keeps causing us to get WBRB. Another language? Movie quote? No idea. They are sitting in the living room. Enzo preparing his speech/chair area.

5:50 PM BB

Enzo and Hayden whispering and giggling like school girls. Enzo suggesting they tell ? they'll put him up as the pawn because he's good at the POV comps. Seems as if Enzo has gas (again) because Hayden asks him how ripe that suit is now. Enzo saying put Britney and Ragan? If he wins the POV to we put Britney or Lane up? Enzo wants Britney and Lane gone already. Hayden and Enzo have Brendon. Ragan has no one. If Ragan wins HOH and doesn't put up Brendon than those two are the long time friends. Ragan and Matty are full of shit. There is no reason to put Enzo/Hayden up together unless he wins POV. {hard to hear through their whispering}

5:56 PM BBT

"You don't think Britney will tell Lane we are studying with Brendon do you?" wonders Hayden. "Uh uh." says Enzo.

Brief WBRB and...

Brendon is there practicing with Enzo and Hayden. Just trivia practice.

Britney and Lane talking in HOH. She says they have to get Brendon out first. He's saying Brendon is annoying but he needs him around. "Are you serious? Are you really going to get rid of Ragan first?" asks Britney "Nooo." says Lane (sounding entirely unconvincing) "He is trying to get Ragan and I into an alliance with him Lane." says Britney "Are you serious? he thinks that will work? Who does he think of us can't win HOH." stutters Lane. "Brendon told me that you guys (brig) are just going to pick us off one by one. That we should band together and make a power play in this house."

Lane just laughs at this preposterous idea [and if they did it the brigade would have a serious problem - ZuZu]

6:17 PM BBT

Britney and Lane sending us shout outs. "Hey people out there, if we have fans out there, hi! We feel like all of 4 people watch us, so if we do have fans out there thank you for watching us."

Britney telling Lane about her DR session and we're not getting WBRB. They asked for dominos but they don't think they are going to get them.

Brendon, Enzo and Hayden talking about HOH tomorrow. "It all starts over tomorrow. We wait all week for Thursday." Brendon going to take a nap. They are enjoying sitting in a real bed for awhile. They used to think the jumani room were so hard but now after HN they like the beds.

6:33 PM BBT

Lane and Britney are flirting again up in HOH. Brit "You told me I was the smartest dumb person you ever met!" Lane: "I can take a joke but when you mess around with my sports that's it. I told you."

Lots of WBRB tonight. Not clear why.

6:37 PM BBT

Britney and Lane watching Hayden on the spy cam. "What's he looking for down there? Where's he been? Look at his sandals they are broken.." Hayden and Enzo head up to HOH room. Britney complaining about Brendon supporting the UCLA football team today because he said he was going to be on the team (I never heard that) "Isn't 30 a little late to join the collegiate level?" snarks Brit.

Matt and Ragan in Cabana talking about Ragan's chances of staying. Matt wondering why Britney put him up - how did it get to seem personal? He never did anything to her ever. He's never even said nothing in the DR against her? He's wondering what is wrong with that girl since he's done nothing to her. His feelings aren't hurt or anything, he's just confused.

Britney wanted to know if they can go see the Cowboys at Superbowl - will they get seats? "No, we aren't that famous" says Lane. Lane says there's more fans of Big Brother in Canada then there is in the States. "Really? They are watching this in Canada?" laughs Hayden.[Eh? Hayden. We've heard all aboot you. - Your friendly Canadians] "Yep, it you add in their fans there's like 18 million viewers." says Lane. "Let's go to Canada!" agree Britney and Hayden.

7:08 PM BBT

Lock Down over. Brit, Enzo, Labe, Hayden outside playing with their new toy. It's a pop up ball game. Like a see saw with a ball on the end, you have to pop the ball up into a target. There's what looks kind of like an egg carton (but bigger) on the ground to get balls into. They are being quiet so Matt and Ragan don't know they are practicing.

Matt gets up walks around. Sees them outside and goes back into Cabana - shuts door. we get WBRB Ragan heads outside. We see Brendon going into WC.

BB Production: Why don't you guys do me a favour and... WBRB

We see Matt and Ragan pulling up the awnings. Probably what BB was asking them to do for cam shots. HGs guess the balls have water in them or something to weigh them down. Brendon outside now too. He's got some bean dip with him. Just sits down and observes

The lovely Dade provides us with the following image of the game:

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=49104&pid=684131&st=0entry684131

[i'm out for the night - anyone else around?]

7:20PM BBT

Hayden now taking his turn with the practice game, everyone else around just observing.

Hayben says 2 more and he's done for now, ragan asks brendon if hed like to go next, he tells them to go ahead for now, he'll practice later.

Now enzo taking a turn practicing

7:28 BBT

enzo in kitchen now looks like he's fixing himself something to eat, brendon comes in complaining that he doesnt understand why britney is practicing, she's hoh now and can't compete tomorrow, enzo says maybe its not for hoh comp, maybe its for POV he says yeah maybe but still shes gettin like 40 balls, its like ok enough get off already and brendon heads back outside

enzo was making a protein shake and heads to hoh room to listen to music (why is he not practicing)

everyone else still outside, brendon now taking his turn practicing

7:28 BBT

enzo in kitchen now looks like he's fixing himself something to eat, brendon comes in complaining that he doesnt understand why britney is practicing, she's hoh now and can't compete tomorrow, enzo says maybe its not for hoh comp, maybe its for POV he says yeah maybe but still shes gettin like 40 balls, its like ok enough get off already and brendon heads back outside

enzo was making a protein shake and heads to hoh room to listen to music (why is he not practicing)

everyone else still outside, brendon now taking his turn practicing

Did anyone else notice that Enzo put chocolate milk in his shake??? (flashback 7:27 BBT) I know that they said before that they could not have chocolate milk while they were have nots.

ok so now lane heads up to hoh to talk to enzo, he tells enzo that britney told him earlier when they were talkin that brendon approached brit about having an alliance with her and ragan to get the other 3 out. enzo says why is he doing that shit, lane said i dont know but we've been studying with him so we need to watch out for him. lane says that brit says brend has been up there like 3 times tryin to get her to understand that the other 3 guys are only lookin out for themselves and we not take her to final 4. lane tells enzo again to just be careful what he tells brend from now on. and if bren is tellin brit this stuff then he's probably already gotten in ragans ear too and ragan has been studying hard core and he probably saw this game outside and was like shit (cuz he's been studying for quiz comp)

enzo is totally confused by what lane is saying, he keeps asking lane if brend is still wanting to send matty out, lane said yeah i guess so, so enzo says he's plannin on doing this AFTER we get rid of matty? lane says yeah i guess.

enzo cant believe he went up there 3 times to throw them under the bus....now enzo thinks brend was the SAB (ok another enzo observation)

brit comes up and lane says i bet ragan is pissed now because he knows it wont be a quiz tomorrow, she said if it DE tomorrow it could be for POV comp

Enzo is worried he will vote Enzo out then comes to the conclusion that he wants matt out this week then to go after hayden enzo and lane...Lane tells Enzo that whatever they tell Brendon he tells to Brit then Brit tells Lane.

Enzo dosnt know what Brendon is doing

7:50 PM BBT

lane has left hoh and its still enzo and brit in hoh, brit is packing, brendon bashing goin on, they are hopin its DE tomorrow, brit is just ready to get more people out of the house quick.

brit doesnt believe anything brendon says, he told her when she first became hoh that her friends were throwin her under the bus last week and she thought he was talkin about h/l/e but then she found out he was talkin about rag and mat so she doesnt really trust ragan anymore. she said but of course you cant believe anything brend says, more brendon bashing

8:30PM BBT

Ragan asked Lane to pass the balls back to him underhand. Lane said "You know you have balls" Lane then got the impression that Ragan was mad at him.

He tells brit in the kitchen about it and he said that he didn't mean it in a bad way, Its like saying to britney she has sand in her vagina. Lane then goes to Cabana room to apologize to Ragan, ragan tells him that its alright. Lane says hes from texas so he is stupid and he doesn't think things through before he says them. Lane ask if the practice game threw him off the HoH, Ragan says yes. He ask Ragan if he still thinks there is a DE and Ragan says no because the practice is too big to set up for a DE. lane says yea but it could be 2 quizes and that set up could be for the pov, a little chit chat and Lane leaves.

after he leaves ragan says this is so stupid

Archived