8/25 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:13 - feeds up ... Brendon outside talking about the hours / deals at the sushi bar he works at. Matt & Ragan still in bed in palm room making jokes about zing bot Ragan says "Andrew ... when you were finger banging that woman how did you also manage to hold the gun to her temple? ZING" and Matt and Ragan crack up.

Enzo up in have not room dressing in penguin suit.

"Hey Lane ... why does your cock smell like rootbeer and cigarettes? Did a police officer pull you over and force you to take a dickalizer test? ZING" Lane says you guys are disgusting. Matt says they are doing zingbot after dark and Ragan shares Andrew one with Lane.

Enzo heads to storage room to "tell them about wifey" and Matt and Ragan wish him a happy anniversary.

12:22 Brendon doing a show outside...introduces Hayden...introduces Lane...big round of applause for the penguin. Penguin wishes wifey happy 3 anniversay. Shoutouts to Joella. Hayden asks who sang last song ... Brendon knows but can't think of his name. Did a song with Queen. Does Under Pressure [David Bowie I think - kimlovesbb] First song was Beatles "Here comes the sun". Now Enzo showing how to play craps with dice they made last night.

Matt comes out and confirms last song was David Bowie. Now boys are discussing David Bowie being gay and doing Mick Jagger who is bisexual.

12:52 PM BBT

Ragan eating cereal on the patio. Enzo has joined him. It's hot in California today and he is baking in the suit and socks.

Ragan asks if the hot tub looks better now "Yes it does, that's why I am going to go piss in it." says Enzo

Hayden thinks it's going to be a double eviction. Ragan thinks something is up because they have to clear stuff out and set up camera angles. Enzo says they've probably got the camera angles down to an art. Ragan says if everything isn't packed up by tomorrow something is weird. Letting them sleep in today, also very weird.

1:02 PM BBT

"It's not right just like during the Tiki party, which was just a tiki party. " says Enzo as Ragan leaves. "Play Sherlock holmes when you get home."

Brendon and Britney come outside. Brendon practices spelling bored B-O-A-R-D I'm bored. He kids as he pretends to help them study. "That's ingant." says Hayden.

Enzo wonders what his wife will do today on their anniversary. Britney had an ex-bf where she wanted to celebrate every month their anniversary 3 years and 2 months. Happy 3 years and 3 months. "Did he kills himself?" asks Hayden. "That's way too much." says Enzo. Enzo met his wife on March 1, 2003.

1:15 PM

Lane reading the trivia off the back of his Raisin Bran Cereal Box. For every answer Matt picks he says it's because he used to do that.

Of course, he is picking C for everything. "C- because I used to be a baseball player in college. C- Because I used to be a jockey that's why I am so small. C- because I used to be light. C- because I've seen snails. Oh wait, I know this one if will be C because I used to be a race car driver. I remember those from when I used to race them and looked at the speedometer as I raced down the track at 330 miles per hour." Lane is countering all of his answers with "Wrong! The box doesn't lie. You can't tell me the box lies." Matt is actually getting the majority of them right.

1:24 PM BBT

Lane continues to mess with Matt. Changing the answers Matt picked. "Run the tapes!" he says when Matt accuses him of not playing fair.

1:26 PM BBT

Lane accusing Matt of having read these questions before. Matt says he never eats cereal he eats slop for breakfast every day. He also explains how he knows how fast an antelope runs because he used to live in Africa and hunted them. He used to live in the jungle and he'd run alongside them in the jeep going alongside them 60 mph. Lane laughs.

Tortoise Matt says .17 or .16 because he hasn't had an A answer in awhile and they put the two questions close together so it means something. Lane laughs again. Matt explains Lane is not good at the psychological game and this is proof.

They go onto Lions and Matt says this is another easy one for psychological reasons. Lane says "This isn't easy. Raisin Brain doesn't have anything easy in it!"

1:32 PM BBT

Hayden and Enzo talking out back on who will put who up. Enzo told Brendon he has to put up Britney and Ragan if he wins HOH to not even think about messing around and putting Lane up. If Brendon wins HOH we're f-ing golden. "Yeah but we need to start winning things now." says Hayden. "Of course! I'm putting everything into it now." says Enzo.

Back to trivia training.

1:44 PM BBT

Britney got her camera. She wants photos of Hollywood Hayden. Lane wants to go get his shades. Britney wants them to hurry up so she can go talk to her family on her blog. Ragan is asleep in Taj and they are just going to snap a picture of him.

Hayden and Brendon do a pretend fight photo. Lane, Hayden and Brit fall on ground. Hayden jumps out of nowhere onto Matt's back. get me piggybacking the gremlin! The boys pretend to play Badminton. Enzo in DR so can't do spaceship. Can't do workouts because Ragan "the Captain" isn't there.

They go into KT. Lane is doing arts and crafts at the table. Group keeps calling out to Enzo.

1:57 PM BBT

Freaked out by discovering another penguin suit in DR Lane tells us that Enzo's request to have the other suit cleaned must be being granted.

Britney finishes with her photos and goes upstairs to blog.

Brendon: If Lane wins does that mean he's going to put Britney over and put us up?

Hayden: I don't know I mean...

Brendon: It's not like she hasn't worked hard but she's never won a POV when she needed it.

Hayden: Well she works hard but I don't know if she needs the money.

Brendon: That's right she doesn't - you think Lane is down for that ideology.

Hayden Yes, definitely

Brendon: not that I think lane needs it...

Lane made Matt a hat with a cow bell attached. Matt shows it off to Ragan who tells him he's a little Miss Cleo. Matt comes out and tells Lane it will be his eviction night outfit. Red shorts, Grey hoodie unshaven, unshowered.

Enzo comes out and Lane tells him he was going to go put the other suit on and be his doppelganger but BB must have heard him plan it and locked SR door.

2:06 PM BBT

Brendon letting Enzo know there was a little sound bleed during his DR. "Man, we heard "I"m gonna kill those mother fers." and I was like, is that Enzo?" "For real?" asks Enzo who seems a little confused "I was just talking about my wife." "Just kidding man, we did hear a little sound though."

2:18 PM BBT

Ragan obsessing in jumanji with Matt again about why they got to sleep so late today. Enzo is in the pool with his friend "Howie the Mighty Duck" (The bleach puck holder). Ragan is back trying to get Matt to be involved in the future scenario discussions. Matt says, "I can't really get into these future scenario thingies anymore, you know?" And Ragan asks him to help his study before/after.

Matt called to DR.

Outside Lane/Enzo in pool. What's in his bag of tricks? Asks Enzo. He might sneeze, hold it in, he might fart, hold it in. Says Lane. No idea what they are referring to. Can't believe how long it's been int he house. Enzo thinking of putting himself up on the block. They both agree dbl eviction is likely.

Hayden has joined them in the back - annoying alarm going off somewhere in studio lot.

[quick brk wbrb - 30 mins]

3:25BBT

HG eating. Ragan making pizza. Ragan keeps doing XXX rated Zingbot3000 stuff.

Britney done with her blog, gets called to DR.

Matt drumming on the table, Brendon opens another can of bean dip,says highlight of his week from now on will be what new Have not food he gets.

3:29 - Ragan & Matt in kitchen. Ragan "making fun" saying "Hayden - please come to the diary room with your shirt off" in a funny voice. Ragan gets told by bb to exchange his mike for one in the storage room. Matt goes to the bathroom and all 4 cameras are on the closed bathroom door.

Matt comes out, rinses his hands and Matt and Ragan are in kitchen checking on their pizza. Matt goes outside to check on his shoes and says he can't believe no lockdown yet. Matt and Ragan are sure tomorrow will be a quiz because of that.

Lane, Enzo, Brendon, Brittney on couch. Brendon recently found out palm trees are not native to california. Brittney talking about her blog. Apologized for them sleeping so much. Talked about how well liked enzo is...the only time he's serious is when talking about his wife and daughter who he misses very much. Said this house is so crazy ... I'm about to go have lunch with a penguin!

3:38 PM BBT

Britney doing the Razorback "whooooooooooooosouey!" stadium call. They have two mascots. One is named Sue - E and Porky? They are Razor Backs. You can't kill a hog when it's got a lot of adrenalin going. The patio crew now arguing over which mascot is better, devils, sun devils, cardinals. And anyway, what is a sun devil? "IN what religion does the devil live on the sun?" asks Enzo. "What is this Scientology? Why is your devil on the sun?" asks Britney. He drops bombs and gets touchdowns says Haydon.

They are referring to:

Arizonia Sun Devils (Haydon's Team) http://thesundevils.cstv.com/

Arkansas RazorBacks (Britney's Team) http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/

Lots of smack talk about each others teams.

Britney asking Lane if most pro-college players finish their degrees or not. He doesn't really know. He had a friend who got picked up and turned it down to finish his last year of college.

The whole house is now sitting on the patio couches. For the first time without an outdoor lock down being called.

3:55 PM BBT

The guys talk about Tim Tebow and his girlfriend with her big breasts. Are they real? Britney thinks so because Tim is such a wholesome guy.

4:00 PM BBT

Ragan to exchange microphone in SR. Everyone else seems to have drifted off. "How cone they haven'[t done a celebrity Big Brother?" asks Brendon. "No way, they have money. No way they would do this?" "What if they make it 2 million and give it to charity." Still no way, no way a celebrity is going to let itself be cut off from the world. "D you think they'd ever do this in Canada? That'd be cool. " says Lane. [We're working on it Lane... http://www.petitiononline.com/BigBroCN/ & http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/bigbrothercanada ZuZu]

4:06 PM BBT

Ragan went to bed in jumanji after loading new microphone. Britney is back on to Hayden's football team mascot. "why is his name Sparky? like even Ray makes more sense. Does he wear sunglasses? Does his head look like a sun? Does he melt things?" "He can but he doesn't want to." says Hayden. "He has flames up and down his legs. "If his name is Sparky he should be a sparkler." Brit insists.

They were trying to remember some girls name... "Sloan!" Hayden yells out all of a sudden. Sam Sloan. It had something to do with somebody's girlfriend in Entourage but I lost the point. Britney can't remember Miley Cyrus's BF name [Liam Hemsworth] Lane says it's probably over by now. "yeah," says Brit. "what's the point of remembering it now?" [Fun Fact: they broke up - just announced today]

4:26 PM BBT

Matt clipping Enzo's hair in bathroom. Lane, Hayden and Britney upstairs. Britney complaining that with his bald head, Brendon looks like a big penis walking around. Hayden hopes he gets Tech Nine or Texas Country music. Brit, Lane causing "Do not talk about DR sessions by talking about Lane says about her in DR" Enzo goes in the shower with the penguin costume on "Can you wear that panel costume in there?" asks Matt "Nah, I'm just gonna shun it for a bit" replies Enzo.

4:31 PM BBT

Lane saying that Ragan makes fun of people whenever he's around them. And he shouldn't throw snowballs, he can't suddenly just start game playing, you have to creep into different things so when it comes this time, no one knows. Lane also thinks it will be weird when you're back at home and your parents want to take you out to dinner and you get there and there's signs saying you are making an appearance and you have to sign autographs instead of eating. Lane and Brit watching this KT on the spy cam. "How many girls do you think he's actually been with?"

In KT Matt is eating pizza. Brendon is talking about how he doesn't even really like candy. They go into Taj room and Matt tells Brendon he's really been trash talking him in the game but it's all been game smack. He really enjoys hanging out with him and stuff but he knows when he sees outside of the house he'll see all the trash talking. Matt wanted Brendon to know that he did it, enjoyed it, but all game play and he's sorry if some of it was a bit harsh. Brendon thanks him for telling him and says he's been doing the same so no hard feelings man, it's a game. Thanks again for telling me. They go back into KT. Matt says he half expected a crack in the face but he's got faith. They are just chumming about now. It really does seem to have broken some awkward tension between them. Wondering why they can't play cards. How great would that be?

4:39 PM BBT

Matt "Do you think they cut to fish when I disparage live feed?" "I know man, it's so boring here now." says Brendon. "Live feed don't worry someone is about to slit their throat in here."

They talk about how Brit is the laziest person in the house with what she puts in her body but she is the tiniest thing. She has the nutrition of a trucker, she ought to be enormous. They say how great it is to be a Have Not because at least you drop weight.

Archived