8/23 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

12:54 PM BBT

All the remaining Brigade members mocking Brit while in the pool. Apparently Brit told Lane that if she finds out he's in another alliance after the show, she'll kill him. All Laugh! Now discussing getting rid of Brendon. Talking about using him as a pawn but really getting rid of him. Now talking about how they are running the whole house. Enzo says Matt's mistake was going over to Ragan. Talking about how they used Bren to get rid of Matt.

Enzo saying 'we' have to win HOH this week and explaining the HOH's and POV's.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1;12pm BBT:

Ragan is talking to Brit about how upset he is with Matt throwing him under the bus. How he never did that to Matt. That in fact last week Ragan did everything to save him. Brit doesn't want him to let Matt know she told him about it. That she wasn't the only one he told this to. Ragan just feels stupid about how upset he was at the thought of him leaving.

1257PM BBT

Feed 1&2 on pool with Enzo, Hayden, Lane. Brit went upstairs to change. Feed 3&4 show Matt in Jum Room with his head covered (sounds like he is having his own pity party). Before Matt laid down he has Ragan who is in the CR if he was free and Ragan said not yet.

Enzo talking about next will be Bren and Ragan, need to take Brit to final 4. The boys are talking about finals, winning HoH and what they have to do this week. Brit comes back to pool area, than changes mind and walks away, she came back to pool area carrying what looks to be a bottle of sunscreen. Feeds 3&4 now show Ragan in Cabana room "what conversation I am to have with Matt now? Thanks for throwing me under the bus, oh live feed, what do I do, I really need your advice".

Brit, Hayden please put on your mics.. BB announces. General chat around pool about Matt thinking everyone is doodoo, this was a power move. hayden reminded again to put on mic.

138PM BBT

Feed 3&4 are on Ragan in Kitchen, looks like he is fixing hotdogs. Looking at picture wall and walking around. Feed 1&2 are focused on pool. General chitchat, birthday, ages, how Enzo got MeowMeow as nickname. Ragan "really F'd up" Enzo said earlier he don't want to be in pool, but as long as he is not in the suit, pool works. Brendon in kitchen with Ragan now, Ragan "late start today". Bre "slop crazy nightmares, in have not room". Brendon told to put on mic. Ragan "I don't understand this stupid thing". Brit "BBQ sauce, corn and steak are good". Bren is grilling brocolli, Hayden "think it is burning" (it is on reynolds wrap on grill). Brit saying her dad called broccoli "tree tops". Enzo, Hayden and Bren eating broccoli, some done in hotsauce, soy sauce.. chowing down. Matt gets up and walks to house. Ragan still in kitchen. Matt "what's up" "how you doing" Ragan "eating" Matt " sure you are alright man?" Ragan "yeah" Ragan "you okay" Matt "it is what it is" "talked about you most of the time" Ragan "what about me" Matt "saying that Ragan made final 4 deals (supposedly this is what other's told him) "you and me were the focus, tried to sway her to hayden, just talked about me and you" Matt is laughing. Ragan "going to go listen to music" Matt "sure you okay, you being weird with me" Ragan goes up to HoH room. Matt heads to WC. All 4 feeds are now on WC

204PM BBT

Ragan has joined everyone at pool. He is expressing his feelings and explaining the conversations he had with Hayden, Enzo, Lane. Ragan "no hardcore compaigning, conversation has to be out in the open, just don't feel like I did any hardcore .. I was not talking shit about anyone" "I don't want to make anything seem like it is different, just want you all to know how I thought I was doing things, same shoes, different shoes last week, don't want to start a drama, just want everything out in open". Hayden "we both told Matt what we were doing last week" Ragan "had 3 conversations and how, what comes up conjured up in one's mind" Announcer "enzo please put on your mic" Hayden "I expected you to compaign for Matt, you did not throw anyone under the bus". Enzo "I don't like being up against Matt, it sucks, but it is what it is". Enzo "perfectly fine with me, that's it" Hayden "you were hardcore compaigning?" Ragan "no one trying to mislead, just don't want it twisted, the only people that actually know are the ones in the conversation".

214PM BBT Enzo "you gotta love Ragan, he gets very emotional" Matt "been giving it good to him all summer, but not sure it was that good" (laughing) Enzo "that kid is going to move to Chicago, teaching at Bradly next semester" Matt "who you think he is voting for this week" Brit "start working on that speech now Enzo" "if the PoV speech you gave Bren did not work, not sure".

Ragan said his piece and went back inside the house. Enzo "no one has used the PoV, everyone who has used it has used it on themselfs" Brit "we are selfish selfish season"

Everyone either sunbathing by pool or resting, no one talking. Enzo "they going to start DRs?" Brit "when Lane gets out of DR, he best grill me a hotdog". (no one talking)

220PM BBT Matt walks over to where Enzo is laying. Says this is the worse and it sucks. Enzo states something about give him the power, they need to get Fd up. Matt talking about we need to hang out, tis the way it is. Wish she had put up Ragan. Hayden "what was that all about Ragan" Matt "she might have told him the same thing as she told me" "not sure it is true, but I am guessing" "kind of curious" Hayden "Ragan did suggest, not campaign for it". Matt "did not want to go down that road". Hayden want to talk to Brit. Matt "they might both be up there". Hayden "should I go tell Brit what Ragan said in front of me, don't want me to look like a liar". Matt "if he has nothing to hide, he said he wanted air cleared, if he has nothing to hide, than you should tell Brit in front of Ragan".

(sorry had an emergency and forgot to post this)

307PM BBT Mattand Bren talking. Lane has meal named after him. Enzo belching. Matt that is awesomeness. Matt "glimmer of sunshine". Showing Brit in Kitchen, eating chips? Bren and Enzo on couch. Brit "Ragan came outside and gave this weird speech" "Matt said something to him and upset him, that is why he did speech". Lane "Hayden mad at Ragan, no idea why". Brit said she went up to HoH to talk to Ragan, he is up there listening to music. Matt came into Kitchen. General chat with Matt while Brit is eating her hotdog and Lay's chips. Lane joining Brit at table to eat hotdog. Brit is kind of ignoring Matt. Matt sits down at table. Matt "what's Rag doing" Brit "upstairs listening to my music and sleeping". Hayden joins group in kitchen. Hayden "where is everyone at" Matt "out there or upstairs, not a lot of people left". Brit is called to the DR. Brit continues to eat, ignoring the DR call. Matt playing with his plastic water bottle. Brit heads to DR. Lane" you talk to Ragan yet" Matt "no, he is locked away don't want to talk to anyone .. weird". Matt "just came out kind of dramaish and just started talking" "people say he is hardcore campaigning in regards to Matt" "couple conversations about game" "Ragan said everyone thinks he is focusing too much on Matt" Matt said he just sat there cause it was about me. Lane continues to eat. (sorry my feeds just stopped)

Lane out of DR: he got his call from home. Says Lane has his own burger at a restruant. Signs all over town say Team Lane. Ft Worth behind him.

Britney tells Haydon her convo with Ragan in HOH. Basically that Ragan not mad at her, mad at Matt.

318PM BBT

Talk about naming food after the guys taking place on porch.

Feeds all switch to Lane and Matt in kitchen talking. Matt "won't talk him down, he is a good dude" Lane "you are here for yourself no matter what". Matt "hoping to get 2nd chance, just freaking out". Lane "right now you need to trust, help, you aren't going to make it" Matt "I need to make it, weighing like a MFer". Lane "me and Hayden, talk to him about his vote" Matt "I am hardcore BG, no matter what". Matt "if Bren wins and I am gone, they win, veto, whatever, it is just Fd up situation". Matt "want to do this for wife, she needs it (playing pity card again)". Lane "don't wish this on anyone no matter what" Lane "52 days that is not hard, but no one knows till they are here". Matt "phone call from home, you think whatever, but I should have tried harder" Lane "it was unbelievable" Matt headed up stairs to HoH room. (even though he knows Ragan wants to be left alone) Matt opens door "oh, I'm sorry, napping?" Ragan "yeah" Matt shuts door and goes back down stairs. Brit out of DR. Brit "really full, need something sweet". Matt is summoned to DR. Brit goes up to her HoH room. Brit "anyone been up here?" Ragan "Matt came up, told him I was sleeping" Brit grabs some candy and leaves. Brit heads back out to where the boys are on the back porch. Enzo "Brittney Brownie". Brit "my experience in my home town was like no one knows us cause we lived so far out of town." Brit "maybe my little bro now, bet Lane's family is big family in his home town, moved away when I was 17, my family live there now, have not seen any people from high school, never see them". (general chat about home towns and how people don't know who they are). Hayden "my mom is keeping a journal, log about what is happening" Enzo "I doubt my mom and dad are even watching". Enzo "hopefully my dad knows what day and time the show comes on, just so if he is browsing channels, my dad don't understand the show". Enzo "whole town will crucify me when I get back, face book will light up". Hayden will have to restart his facebook, Brit deactivated her facebook the day before she left for house. <WBRB> (very short) Talk about facebook stopped.

Enzo "travel USA after this, take wife and baby and just go". "by the time we get back to jersey want 2 more kids even if we have to adopt". Enzo starts talking about pie being named after him and we get <WBRB> again.

332PM BBT Lane joins guys on porch couch. Enzo "what did your mom say about me?" Lane does not answer (if he did I did not hear it). They all in veg state, no one talking. Bren "still no word on the bowl" Brit said she forgot to ask. Hayden "they said they would check" <WBRB> Enzo said "bowl is charity deduction" <WBRB> All chat about bowl has stopped.

Lane please go to DR, Brit "ask about the bowl". Enzo "request all my clothes back before HoH". Enzo "Lane burger" "want to see ingredients on that, toppings and such" "ranch and BBQ sauce, sounds good right now burger" "F your head up, don't think about food right now" "just broccoli"

Matt joins them on porch as Lane goes inside to DR. Enzo "made my day to hear Lane talk about Texas" (these guys go from talking over each other to not a word)

Brit collecting all the dirty dishes and taking them inside. Enzo "brigade burger" Matt "real deal want to eat one of those right now" Bren comes out and gets the rest of the dirty dishes. Talk stops. Brit back outside, Enzo "take a nap but worried they call me to DR, so I will wait".

IF they talk again, Brit doing nails, everyone else is comatose

348 PM BBT Enzo "feels like we waiting for nominations" Enzo please go to DR. Brit "what did they say about bowl" Lane "I forgot to ask, like you walk thru that door and you get zapped and forget everything" <WBRB> Brit "where are the clippers" Matt "inside on the (??)" Brit "what did your mom say about me" Lane "she don't like you cause you be mean to me" Lane "yeah mom now tell me what is going on without me" Brit "she like me?" Lane "yeah" he asked about the gal he was dating, his mom said she did not know she been busy. Brit "like Nick break up with me while I in here, Mom would say he was fine". More chat about Nick and stuff. Lane looks at camera "sorry, get out of my face, we discuss it at wrap party". Lane "he will show me what a boogie is, he starts it, he is mouthing me, he can't pick on me without me there". Brit "Christie mouthing me, she don't like me" Brit she can suck it. Lane "she has an arm tat". <WBRB>

(gotta split someone else take over)

you haven't missed a thing. its either nap time or talking movies.

Ragan practicing in cabana, Haydon and Brendon practicing in BY.

455PM BBT Ragan called to DR. BB announces Outside lockdown. Speculation from everyone about why Ragan is inside and they are locked outside. Enzo "hit red button" "maybe pandora box, he found something". Enzo "so weird, here we go, here comes a Fg twist". Bren "he was not that depressed was he" Matt "he would not talk to me" Brit "he was upstairs listening to music, but later he was sleeping". Enzo, "just really fishy that he inside and we outside". Matt "why would they lock us down if he found a power". Matt "why would they call him in and lock us out". Bren "just does not make sense, can't take too many fix". Matt "they probably fixing something and know his sessions are 8 hours long so they going to fix it while he is in there". Lane "he hit the red button and they locked us out so he could get his clothes". (Ragan was studying in the CR) Matt said Ragan went outside, came back inside went to Cabana. Enzo "luxury comp?" Everyone wants to know why they are locked down and Ragan is inside.

Enzo "jsut driving us crazy".

5:15PM BBT: Houseguests are discussing occupations they and former HGs put on their applications for BB. They think this season has really high ratings, lots of “duds” on past seasons. This season has “big characters,” according to Britney.

5:18PM BBT: BB: “Houseguests, the lockdown is over.” They all head inside and discover the dead fish they thought BB was removing is still in the tank. Matt believes Ragan is still in the DR while BB fixes a camera or something. They haven’t noticed anything different in the house. Lane’s in bed lying down and Britney, Hayden, and Enzo are in the kitchen, discussing how much of a teaspoon actually constitutes a teaspoon.

5:24PM BBT: Brief WBRB. Brendon is off to take a nap. Hayden: "Brit, will you make me a shake?" Britney: "Yeah."

5:28PM BBT: Hayden thanks Britney for making him a shake with three ice-cubes and joins Enzo in the HoH room. Hayden says that he and Enzo need to start winning competitions if they want a chance at half a million dollars. Enzo agrees and says they are running out of people, it’s “crunch time.”

5:35PM BBT: Lane has joined the HoH crew (Britney, Haden, and Enzo) and is playing a game on the back of a cereal box with Hayden. Enzo is rocking out to the music while eating something (appears to be ketchup) out of a small bowl. Britney is flipping through the spy-screen remote. Enzo is really getting into the music.

5:40PM BBT: Britney is now in the chair eating Frosted Cheerios and watching the game between Lane and Hayden. (This is on all four feeds.) Britney’s now back to flipping through the remote, complaining it never works for her. Enzo’s singing, “Alejandro…” Matt joins them and says Ragan is still in the DR.

5:45PM BBT: The topic of conversation is ice-cream. Hayden: “Ice cream doesn’t go bad, right?” No one answers. Matt: “This house is dead.” (You ain’t kidding, Matt!)

5:50PM BBT: Hayden leaves the HoH to go nap, wash his hair, or maybe just sit in the hot tub for a while (decisions, decisions!). He’s now at the sink washing out his cup. All four feeds follow Hayden into the BY. It appears he and Lane are going to play pool. They’re wondering why Ragan is still in the DR. One of them says, “There’s no way that could be a session.” The pool game begins. Lane says that he and Hayden are sitting in the “best spot” for final two. Matt joins them in the BY. Hayden asks Matt if he thinks Ragan “ejected” himself from the game. Matt says that Ragan was acting pretty weird, but he doesn’t think he would drop out of the game. Matt says he’s probably in the DR just “yapping” because he’s pissed off.

6:00PM BBT: Matt, Hayden, and Lane are wondering what exactly would happen if Ragan did drop out of the game. They go over a few scenarios and then the discussion dies. Hayden to Lane: “Good game.” Lane is off to shower inside, while Hayden is going to shower outside. Matt goes back inside (he appears to be pretty concerned about Ragan’s disappearance). Hayden comes in and says he changed his mind about showering outside. He’ll shower as soon as Lane is done. Matt is making a lot of noise putting dishes away.

Ragan and Matt in BY and Ragan is telling Matt he is upset that Matt was throwing him under the bus earlier with Britney and trying to get her to put Ragan up. Matt is denying that is what happened

Matt is apologizing to Ragan saying he is so sorry and is there anything he could say to Britney to make it better? Ragan says no because it is not going to help until he see's the episode and see's what really went down. Matt is really trying to convince him it wasn't what he thinks (yes it was) and Ragan saying he did a lot in the last 2 weeks to increase the target on his back and it just doesn't feel good. Feels he is in a horrible position in the house now. Matt again says he is so sorry and it didn't mean it to be that way.

Ragan says the stuff coming out of Matt's mouth in the kitchen with Britney was completely unsolicited. Matt says he didn't realize the things came out sounding that bad. Ragan says he doesn't understand how a convo about Matt staying off the block became a convo about the theme of Ragan.

Archived