8/23 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

2:13am BBT (condensed)

Hayden and Matt are talking game in the Bathroom. Everyone else appears to be asleep with some light snoring in the background. They are discussing how to get Britt to put Regan up for eviction. Matt will distract Regan while Hayden and then Lane try to convince Britt to put up Regan. Matt is also going to apologize to Brendon, and ask him to campaign for Regan to go up. They then start talking about the final 2, and Hayden says if he is in the JH, he would vote for the best competitor, and if Brendon is in the F2, he would vote for Brendon. "look at how far he has gotten with all of us gunning for him since the first week." Matt also said he would vote for Brendon if he made it to the F2. they then decide to go to bed.

In the Have Not bedroom, Hayden quickly starts a whisper convo with Enzo. i cant hear all they are saying, but i did catch Hayden saying "i feel bad for doing it, but its a game" and Enzo says "we gotta get that sneaky fucker outta here, yo" then both of them bump fists and wave their hands at the camera with their fingers crossed. Hayden gets into bed and all settle in.

Then Enzo farts.

goodnight all.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1230AM BBT FLASHBACK UPDATE (this is long post. not sure what time it stopped cause my feeds shut down on flashback and won't come back up)

Feeds 1&2 on HoH room, Feeds 3&4 on WC

Brendon, Lane, Enzo in kitchen. Brendon doing dishes. Matt, Hayden in HoH room watching the TV, can hear Brit in background, Matt "have a good birthday?" Hayden "going down for a shake". Brit flossing teeth telling the guys as they leave that she is going to bed. Matt is carrying the rest of the booze into the kitchen saying we got to finish it. Lane says it is a mixture. Enzo is headed up to the HoH room.

Enzo "you nervous?" Brit "it sucks, they been up here all day talking". Enzo "let her do what she has to do", "let her be, she do what she wants", Brit "it sucks, cause I could go home on Thursday, don't know if I won't" Enzo "I want Brendon out, fg let him go, they want Ragan out" Brit "you all have to protect me on Thursday or I can go", Enzo "don't know what happened, Lane came in than Ragan and Matt" "not sure what happened" Brit "don't want you to go home, put you up cause never been up" Enzo " I tried so hard for PoV" Brit"phone call from home and know you worked for it" Enzo "don't want to snap on Ragan and Matt" Brit"I know what Matt and Ragan are up to" Enzo "Bren not coming after you" "he is headed after Ragan" Ragan will go after Bren, Hayden, Enzo "Ragan wins HoH, I going to be gone". "Matt goes home cause he is shady, someone won something, Hayden says he won nothing (but Hayden supposedly won the Hawaii trip and money) Brit "Enzo I don't want you to go home."

Brit "Matt saying he will never put me up" "Enzo will put me up" (supposedly this is what Matt said to her earlier). Enzo "Sab stuff really upset me, my wife gets mad at me when I do that stuff (swear on my family). Brit "I trust Lane and Hayden" Enzo "I got involved as a middle man cause no one wanted to talk to Bren". Enzo "I am shunned cause I did their dirty work, noone listened to me, send Bren home". "Matt, snaked another person" Enzo "I have so much trust in Hayden and Lane, I like Lane a lot, he is my bro in this place, I really do trust him". Brit "I feel like I can trust you and Lane" Enzo "Ragan and Matt came in cause they knew how good a player you are". Enzo "I wearing this Fg (penguin) this week cause I want Bren out". (Enzo is just rattling on, repeating all the stuff about Bren and Rach that he been saying for weeks) Brit "being a have not will wear Bren down, he needs to leave" Enzo "Bren will be F up, but know that Matt is in the house and Rach is avenged" Brit "Bren might not put me up, Ragan going up, but if he wins PoV, I am up" Enzo "I need to crack, I need HoH, once I get this off, I am going" Enzo " I just don't want to bother you, but I need to be able to trust someone". Lane and Hayden I trust. Brit "I run for Lane when they come up here cause they playing head games". Enzo "they using me to get Matt out, Ragan will settle down" "Lane and Hayden would have told us if they won trip and money" "Matt is so sneaky, DPoV, and other shit that has happened". (and they keep going back over the same convo again and again) Enzo "when Lane and Kathy were up, Lane knew it was his to stay, but Matt was just so sneaky" "Ragan will be Fd up, but Bren will relax cause he did his job" Enzo "Lane, me, you all hungry, we won nothing, it is our time". "if it is double eviction, it will be no letter, nothing, but Bren can't get it" Brit "Ragan says he is going after Bren, but PoV plays big part now" Enzo "Lane and Hayden says some one decent needs to win money" "If Ragan gets bitchy, I will probably snap on him" Brit "Ragan knows it is good possibility that Matt will be up on block". "I will be up here everytime I see them come up here Brit, just to keep you safe" Brit "something shady going on, Matt does not miss home that much, you and me miss home a lot". Enzo "I am scared, I am a straight shooter, Lane me and Hayden want Matt, Ragan and Bren out of here". Enzo "final four will change, as long as it is one of us (Brit agrees)". Enzo and Brit hug, he leaves, Brit says "if you see Hayden ask him to come up here, thank you".

Hayden and Lane in WC (Lane in shower) Hayden "no idea". Lane "he still up there, he is over doing it" "she is drunk and wanted to go to bed" Bren enters room, they shut up. Lane "can't wait for Monday night Football". Lane "every competition compared to back at home on the ranch". "ropes on ranch, but don't have to run thru them, just rope cattle". Just things like that. General chat. Shows Matt sitting on couch in WC (he is not talking). Enzo after leaving HoH he comes into WC and tells Hayden to go up to HoH. Matt follows Enzo into CR, to find out what is going on. Enzo "I don't Fg know" Matt "the BG plan, shit Enzo, her big thing is that she want no enemies" Matt "you and Hayden, me and Ragan are pairs" (discussing what he said to her and use her head against her). lane joins them. Enzo "fish miss Kathy, they all dying". Bren standing in front of Fish tank, Matt and Enzo clam up. Bren "I leave light on for ya, going to bed, leave you some clothes to sleep in". Brendon leaves, Matt "we need her to think that she makes no enemies, Ragan needs to go".

During this time Hayden is in HoH talking with Brit. Brit "Matt saying if he goes, I am the next target" hayden "you are a good competitor, if you on my side, I am safe" "Matt is tough competitor, there is good chance you go up with Brendon" "don't like to say this, but Matt is being a snake now". "like Ragan, but do be careful with what you tell him cause he goes to Matt a lot and maybe you can't trust him". "Ragan compaigning for Matt last week, I don't want to thru them under bus, but Ragan says he don't trust you".

lane, Matt and Enzo in CR. Matt "1030AM tomorrow and we be done" Enzo "we need to drop it, you can water it Lane, but we two need to drop it" Matt "we need to get this done, or we don't get final 4". Enzo "what is decision". Matt "Bren, Brit and Ragan gone we off radar and we go after each other". Matt "this could save Brigade, final 4, we need to get rid of Ragan this week". (short pity party for Matt and medical expenses with wife, little do they know she has the disease, but is okay).

Brit talking to Hayden "Matt and Ragan are too dangerous to leave them here much longer". Hayden "Matt been main person to try and manipulate everyone in this house". hayden "final 2 will be based on who played best game, I don't agree with what he has done, but it is part of the game of BB, if Matt and Ragan stay together, they will make final 2". Hayden "whatever you do is fine with me, but Matt needs to go home". "you can trust us, I give you my word". (they go to game talk about what is missing or has been changed, and the fact that BB does not move stuff out of bedrooms, just common areas)(I have a thought here ... Brit smarter than what some give her) Brit "don't feel safe, don't want a huge target on back, so not what I want, don't want to go home, tough spot, just want us on same page and nervous for Thursday". Hayden "you need to separate and look further than this week, we all have a reason to be here to win the game".

Matt "push hard, get in her head and get Ragan out". "12 hours and things will go crazy". Matt telling Enzo "thought you knew man, thought you knew". Enzo "I am bugging out" Matt "we need to work her hard tomorrow, we need to get to final 4" (everyone lying to each other) Matt "pair split up, BG still a secret". matt says they need to let him get HoH this next time and let Enzo take next one, Matt need to take care of business. Matt "we can get this done, we need to get this done, since day 1 BG has been final 4" Matt "Ragan outside, by himself" Enzo "doing his emotional hammock thing". Ragan comes into room. Lane "worse week for you, loose 2K$ of clothes and get a $2.oo penguin suit and are on slop and the block, can't get much worse". Ragan "you are not allowed to talk behind the walls" Lane "I could pass out right here". Enzo "all Fd up, just pissed off cause of PoV" Matt "we all did what we could, it sucks". Group breaking up in CR, heading to kitchen. Lane telling Ragan to keep his distance, he is not that drunk (besides Ragan farted). They all announcing they got to pee. They all head to WC and than go to their beds. Matt "only 24 more days" we can do that. Ragan "we have gone thru 52 days"

Brit and Hayden still going over Game play and questions. "I got to trust you guys, gotta save me even if Bren gets HoH" Hayden says he needs slop tomorrow, Brit stating she will make it for him early cause PoV will be around 11.

<WBRB> (sorry this is so long, but thought you all might want to know what happened)

7:10 am BBT

HG's asleep in bed... someone in the Jumanji room, can't stop moving... it is as if they have restless leg syndrome.... (I think it's Matt, as they are burried in a heap of blankets, all except the legs....

9:57 am BBT

Bren caught a June Bug, Hay got some floss and is going to tie it artound it and fly him like a kite.... Lane in HoH talking to Brit. Matt just came out.... Enzo sitting there whining and moaning....

10:00 am BBT

WBRB (I am assuming BB told them to "Stop That!") Now they are back to sitting on the BY couches.... Bren saying that he and Hay almost caught a bat, a June Bug, a Dinosaur Moth a giant spider and that it really is the BB Zoo. Matt gets up and leaves... Enzo says "F*** Matt really can't stay still today!!!" Hay says "It is like the Godfather of the Penguins!"... Stating again that they ALL have to up there. Don't want to leave Brit alone with Rag or Matt. Now talk of Bean dip...

10:32 am BBT

Matt still in HoH pleading his case, Brit gets called to the DR. Brit says "Noooooo my hair is wet!!!" she gets up real quick and heads to the HoH BR and says "I can't go into the DR with my hair wet"... WBRB

1029AM BBT

We come back to Hayden in the HoH with Brit and Matt is gone. Hayden "Matt is going to be harder to get rid of, Ragan took a dive for Matt to win HoH last time, but that being said not sure if he did .. matt harder to get out". Brit "it sucks no matter what and my life here is in other people's hands" "Ragan wanted to throw me under bus last week". "If Matt had not had DPoV he would have probably thrown me under bus hardcore". Hayden "Matt at table, said he would not use PoV unless he was on block". Brit "don't think he would have saved Ragan either". Brit is doing her hair as she talks to Hayden. Brit "loyalty to Ragan has come back to bite him... told Matt I can trust Hayden, odd that he did not pry at you, he went after getting rid of Ragan, ready to break it off". hayden "matt be harder to get rid of, ragan hard also, but you need to do what you have to do, everyone likes ragan, but he is target next week, actually Bren is, but Ragan is right up there". hayden "this is not an easy game, looks easy on TV but it is not". Brit "Enzo should not go home, he gave up everything, no one else but Enzo and Bren showed up to that PoV" Hayden "matt is a huge competitor" Brit "yes he is and we need to be bigger". Brit "Bren wins HoH, I could go home". Brit "hayden, tell Bren to come up". Thanks hayden for saving her, Lane did it earlier today.

All 4 Feeds jump to BY, Enzo Lane and Hayden discussing what Brit said. Lane "I keep telling him (Matt) that I have no idea where her (Brit)head is at" Enzo "my turn next to rescue her, if he heads back up". now feeds jump to HoH with Bren talking Brit.

Brit "if I take out Matt today, I am taking out your target, taking out someone who is pledging to me" Bren "Matt is trying to take out Ragan" Brit "I understand what is going on, doing you a favor, one of your two goals Matt goes home this week, this is me, if I put up Matt, this is my apology to you". Bren "I can forget and forgive, Brit, I can't trust Ragan, I would not leave him with me and the other guys, I need you still in this game, I think, I know we have to work together to stay in this game". Brit "don't send me home Thursday no matter what". Brit "I am just so worried that if I go up, I go home". Bren "Ragan will be Fd up and not win HoH". Bren "we have the votes to get Ragan out". She keeps telling him I don't want to go home. He says we need to keep in touch. Bren "we need to make sure Ragan does not flip on us, we need each other to stay here"

<WBRB>

1118AM BBT

Matt "I told her that Ragan needs to go, but she keeps saying Ragan did not get a chance to compete" Enzo "she probably telling him we all threw him under the bus". They all agree they got to break up chat between Brit and Ragan. Brit is summoned to DR. Ragan "this is what I am talking about, I am next, why me?" Brit "when their back is against the wall, they will throw anyone under the bus, I am not going to tell you anything that is not true, I have no reason to tell you, I need you here for my sanity and I am watching out for you". Ragan "the way is not good for me, for either of us". Brit heads to DR and said she will talk to him later. Brendon told to put on Mic.

Matt keeps pulling out his wife's letter. All 4 feeds on Ragan, now Feeds are on WC. Hayden making lots of noises brushing teeth, Enzo pacing, shows Matt and Ragan walking around in kitchen. Bren with lather all over his face comes back into WC adjusting his mic.

11:23am BBT:

Brit tells Ragan while they sit on the hammock that she doesn't want to lose him as a friend, but that at the same time she feels like she knows whats best for her game. He says that he won't seek reveng or anything. Brit lets him know that his name came up as a rep. nom from several people, however she wants to protect him.

11:25am BBT:

Hayden tells Matt that Ragan is talking with Brit alone outside. They don't know how he got her alone, but it can't be good. Matt states that if she was really going to backdoor Ragan she wouldn't be telling him about it/talking to him alone.

11:33am BBT:

Enzo, Matt and Hayden commenting on the fish.

1128PM BBT

Enzo talking to Matt in CaRm telling him that he thinks she is putting up Ragan that is why she went to talk to him. Matt says why not do it afterward. Enzo you know Brit she never does things the right way. Lane and Hayden come into room. Talking about dead fish and thinks there is one stuck. Feeding frenzy, Hayden feeding fish, (they are over feeding the fish and causing them to die.. they have no clue how much to feed, half can at a time) They talking about how fast the fish go for the food and naming off the names of the fish. Talking about how fish are chilling with each other and how fast they gulp down the food. hayden saying the past their prime that is why they dying. Lane talking about how one of the fish is staying with his dead friends, he is depressed. Brit returns from DR and says it will be really sad when they die. (they got names for all the fish) Brendon is called to DR. All 4 feeds on Enzo and Matt in Cabana room. they now leaving for kitchen area. All 4 feeds on kitchen and Brit making slop. General chat. Lane cleaning up dishes, putting them in sink.

<WBRB> Brit commented on Bren going to DR for PoV. Than meeting will start.

11:05 PM BBT (Interesting Flashback)

Brit goes out to talk to Ragan on the hammock. She wants to assure him that no matter what happens they're cool (meaning she's going to put up Matt) and that's she's there for him. Ragan says "Oh, Britney" and goes on to explain to her how the rest of the game will play out. That they will then go after him and then her. He explains that Hayden and Enzo have not won competitions because they haven't wanted to. Brit explains that they want Brendon gone (Brit is still buying that they all hate Brendon. Hey Brit! They're over it, and you should get over it too- girly) He stresses to her that there is no need for them to win competitions when they have other people making the decisions. He insists that Enzo has only now started competing because he has too because he's going up "don't you find that odd, Britany?' Ragan says. The swears that they are both safe and she (vaguely threatens him even though she swears its not)tell him that people have been in her ear all day to nominate him and she has looked out for him. She doesn't have to tell him this stuff but she is because she cares about him. He tells her he's done. He can see how it will play out and it will not be good for either of them. She thinks he's wrong. Brit called to DR.

(I thought this was very interesting that Ragan has basically figured things out but no one will say the word alliance! Flashback to this interesting conversation if you can.11:04, camera 1)

12:50 PM BBT

Matt goes to lay down in Jumanji. Hay, Enzo, Lane, Bren and Brit all at the pool. Brit enjoying believing that she is now part of the 'boys club' after nominating Matt. Making Hayden slop, pitying Enzo and bringing their dishes inside.

Archived