8/23 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=113

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:00 BBT

Matt putting icing (chocolate) on Britney's cake. He's wishing Kathy was back so she could help.

Britney outside playing pool with Brenden, Lane and Enzo.

Matt putting candles on Britney's cake (how sweet)

Hayden outside pumping iron. Not much else going on.

(I'm out for the night. Hope someone else can take over)

9:25 pm BBT:

Brit appologizes to the have nots for not being able to partake in enjoying the cake.Brendon tells her not to worry about it since they did get to enjoy the luao yesterday while she was stuck with Jessy. Matt brings out beer.

Enzo is very quiet. Ragan starts talking about the housewives on bravo and what would make their wine similar to the ones on that show.

9:29pm BBT:

Enzo goes out to backyard where we have Lane playing pool. In passing he says "she better do the right f.. thing." Shortly after Brit comes out and asks Lane about Enzo and whats wrong with him. Lane tells her he's just been....and we have bubbles.

9:33pm BBT:

Matt and Brit playing pool. Lane hanging out watching. On the couch is Hayden and Ragan making idle chatter. Both can’t believe how fast time is going now. Looks like Enzo is on hammock, but not on current feeds. All hope it ends on the 15th.

Brendon join outside crew after cleaning up a bit in the kitchen. He says that before he came into the house his friends told him to register his name.

9:40pm BBT:

Matt says the line of the season should be Lane's: Drop the boggi and keep a hole in one(or something like that) aimed at Nick. Teasing how Nick is a huge fan. Brit telling him that he’s going to be in so much trouble. All said in fun. Lane feels he has to give something to the penguin because he’s been so depressed all day, that he needs to go to the pool and talk to the duck. Brit agrees that they should give something to the penguin.

9:45pm BBT:

Brit, Matt Ragan and Hayden talking about the fish and how one in particular is dying. Matt mentions how they have helped it get unstuck but the fish keeps going back to the same spot. How it won't give up. Regan says its a metaphore for the game.Talk moves to why they don't have cards or other fun stuff like season 11 or something. Lane thinks it's because the other seasons were boring. Brit was told by BB they are not the worst season.

9:50pm BBT:

Lane talking to penguin trying to get him to hang in there. Enzo knows that Lane can't control what happens. According to Lane he needs Enzo in the game. Enzo is pretty down. Both agree that they need to be the last ones in her ear. That he likes Matt but he doesn't trust him. Lane tells Enzo not to bring his name up because it will affect her trust in him. They're plan is to nominate Brendon as a pawn with Ragan as the target. "We have to win hoh back to back to make final 3."

9:55pm BBT:

Lane is really trying to reassure Enzo that if things weren't looking well he'd be more freaked. Matt told Lane that he didn't want to throw Ragan under the bus. Enzo replies "oh but he'll throw us under the bus." He's just waiting until after nom's tomorrow. Until then Enzo is just staying away from Ragan.

10:21pm BBT:

Brendon chatting with Enzo and being supportive. Just to hang in there. Advices him that he needs to get up there and talk to Brit by 10am the latest. Saying that Brits best move is to put up Matt and shell be safe. If she doesnt then itll be obvious shes aligned with Ragan and Matt. That if she nominates Matt noone is after her next week.

10:27pm BBT:

They all want Ragan. Even tells Enzo to remind Brit how hard he tried for pov since she wanted him (Bren). Brendon and Enzo really hate Ragan. Brendon talks about how Ragan mistreated Rachel. Goes back to reminding Brit that Matt prob took prizes. That Ragan will be coming for him (Brend) no matter what.

10:30pm BBT:

Brit, Ragan, Lane, Hayden and Ragan on couches talking about slop depression. Sounds like that’s how the brigade is trying to explain Enzo’s mood. Ragan and Brit agree that being on slop makes a person depressed and listless. Now mocking Hayden. Hayden thinks America hates him based on his intro. Ragan says that America hates them all. Running through the lines they said when they taped them finding their BB key.

(I'm stepping out for awhile. Someone take over)

Brittney is nursing a big glass of wine.

ragan and hayden talking about sequester before BB. Hayden was really sick a week before they came and got him.

Lane tells brittney he really wants his ex-girlfriend back because she was good in bed.

Everyone is trying to figure out who still needs to play each other in the pool tournament.

bubbles :animated_shocking:

10:40 BBT

Not a lot happening Brit Ragan and Matt making fun of Kathy..even though Ragan claims "i really like Kathy".....Matt says "I talk shit about everyone" Matt admits .....Matt says "that waht "makes this show funny" the shit talking..

More making fun of Kathy..

Brendon walking around looking something in HOH...before feeds go FOTH..

Feeds return Brendon carry down an arm full of clothes...

Outside The three shitakers are still talking about Kathy..Ragan misses her...Brit says she doesn't miss her while Matt says she misses her in spurts.....

10:46 BBT Talking about doing their lame talk show tonight "birthday edition" as Ragan talks about the POV as Ragan says "i totally would have giving up my clothes" as the HN for 3 weeks would have been totally hard to do...as Matt says having the HOH for 24 hrs "that's a good thing"

Inside Enzo is the pouting penguin "fuck that cake" about Brits Bday cake talkking to Lane in the kitchen "cake sucks asshole"....Enzo wondering what he can have "for a snake" ...."a protein shake" Brendon parks it at the table as Lane heads back outside...

Lane parks it between Brit and Matt/Ragan..as Lane so no DRs so they should get "plastered" but no booze....as Ragan and Lane encouraging her to drink "its birthday night" as Lane gets her to "down" her glass of Sangria...as Matt says "you'll be doing the Britney in no time"

10:52 BBT back to "awhile ago" pronunciation as Lane seems to pronounce it the same as Brit.."see" she says...

Hayden come sout as Ragan "hey Hollywood"....

Enzo just sitting alone drinking his shake....

10:54 More exciting convo continues

Brittney matt ragan lane are drinking on the patio. Matt and Brittney are comparing the wine they are drinking. Brittney is ready the spanish off the sangria bottle. Ragan is trying some espanol as well.

the have nots are playing pool.

(super dull. How can they be boring drunks??)

they are talking about their favorite spanish songs.

I am out :animated_wave:

10:55 BBT a happy looking Matt return with bottles of booze as he fills Brits glass up...

Brendon and Hayden are playing pool while Enzo watches from his lighted cube seat....

10:58 BBT Bren Hayden and Enzo talking about their food as Brendon says he's the only one that's been eating "the bean dip"..

Hayden talks about wanting to live in "Ft Worth"..tells Brendon why he likes it...

Back on the couches they are talking spanish.."donde esta mi senoritas" says as Matt says how do you says "where by bitches at" as the

Matt says "remember Rico suave" .."gerado"..Matt says FOTH

11:04 BBT Tipsy Brit talking about dirty spanish words....

11:05 BBT Brendon hayden still playing pool..

11:06 BBT boring convo still going on the couch with Brit Lane and Matt/Ragan...as Brit talks about "dylan"...{these are some boring drunks}

More "dylan" talk.....as Brit says "he only likes me"...

11:09 Now Brit talking about her other brother "brandon"....she just realized "i'm 23 on the 23rd and he will be 27 on the 27th" "i just realized " it..

snoozefest continues.....{zzzzzz}

11:12 BBT Hayden and Enzo joins the group on the couch...lamenting he scratched on the "8 ball" as Ragan wonders if he "wants more wine" as now he's backtracking on getting drunk...

Enzo is playing with himself not saying anything "where is the penguin...I see you scratching your balls" tipsy Brit announces...Enzo says nothing...

11:15 BBT Brit still talking spanish..as Matt asks Brendon "how fluent" he is as Brendon says he's not but his "dad "is"...

Hayden says the "conjugation is hard" and talks spanish horribly....

Ragan heads upstairs to listen to Brits CD...

11:18 BBT Enzo still hasn't uttered a word as Brit explains spanish use of formal/informal to them.....

11:20 BBT Brit talks about her times of living in Spain...

11:23 BBT

All feeds on the entire group sans Ragan lisening and asking questions about Brits's time of her living in Spain....Brit says every beach is "topless" and the kids "went completely naked" as Matt asks "their little willies " popping around...

11:26 BBT Brit saying "i love Spain" {me too} as Brendon chimes in with his experience there..Brit saying "Mallorca is really nice"

Brit: "penguin are you going to talk..you want me to crack this bottle over your head" Enzo finally utters a few words...

They decide to go in and check out the fish....Enzo stays behind..with Lane aas Lane says "you'll be happier tomorrow" as he says "what a fucking bad week" this week is and wants to "get drunk" as Enzo says he wants HOH so bad and will put up "Brendon and Ragan" saying Bren is the pawn..and says "when Brendon wins POV" he'll put up Britney as a pawn ..saying he can do that since she used him as a pawn..

11:31 BBT

Lane "she's going to put up Matty" Lane reassures him as Hayden goes up to HOH as Enzo says watch Matt "creep" up there..as Matt fills his glass and heads upstairs...

Brendon asks who is upstairs as Hayden is up there as he says it good he's "cock blocking"

11:33 BBT They are talking ragan will be "fucked up" and won't be able to concentrate..as Enzo wants Ragan "out" as Brendon asks if "she's really" gonna put up Matt and Lane confidently says "she'll do it"

brendon says "its personal for me" he wants both Ragan and Matt "gone"

11:35 BBT Enzo says "there is so much anger in me" because of the penguin suit...as Lane says "it can't not ..not work out" about Matty going up..

11:37 BBT Outside Enzo saying "she promised on her fucking family I was safe this week" as Enzo says he has to talk to her tonight..

Lane says "its ragan that's doing the work for Matt" and that what makes him worried..Lane says raga is "jittery happy because he thinks he has Britney" and says "i can't wait for tomorrow"

Brendon and Lane says to Enzo not "to lose it" until after POV ceremony as Enzo says it will happen because Ragan will "snap" when he finds out Matt is going home..

11:40 Upstairs they are discussing their lame talk show that I thought was cancelled....as Ragan is doing a segment "being shunned by production" ..as complains "i've had no diary rooms" and foth..

11:42 Outside Ragan's eviction after Matt talk continues

11:23 BBT

All feeds on the entire group sans Ragan lisening and asking questions about Brits's time of her living in Spain....Brit says every beach is "topless" and the kids "went completely naked" as Matt asks "their little willies " popping around...

11:26 BBT Brit saying "i love Spain" {me too} as Brendon chimes in with his experience there..Brit saying "Mallorca is really nice"

Brit: "penguin are you going to talk..you want me to crack this bottle over your head" Enzo finally utters a few words...

They decide to go in and check out the fish....Enzo stays behind..with Lane aas Lane says "you'll be happier tomorrow" as he says "what a fucking bad week" this week is and wants to "get drunk" as Enzo says he wants HOH so bad and will put up "Brendon and Ragan" saying Bren is the pawn..and says "when Brendon wins POV" he'll put up Britney as a pawn ..saying he can do that since she used him as a pawn..

11:31 BBT

Lane "she's going to put up Matty" Lane reassures him as Hayden goes up to HOH as Enzo says watch Matt "creep" up there..as Matt fills his glass and heads upstairs...

Brendon asks who is upstairs as Hayden is up there as he says it good he's "cock blocking"

11:33 BBT They are talking ragan will be "fucked up" and won't be able to concentrate..as Enzo wants Ragan "out" as Brendon asks if "she's really" gonna put up Matt and Lane confidently says "she'll do it"

brendon says "its personal for me" he wants both Ragan and Matt "gone"

11:35 BBT Enzo says "there is so much anger in me" because of the penguin suit...as Lane says "it can't not ..not work out" about Matty going up..

11:37 BBT Outside Enzo saying "she promised on her fucking family I was safe this week" as Enzo says he has to talk to her tonight..

Lane says "its ragan that's doing the work for Matt" and that what makes him worried..Lane says raga is "jittery happy because he thinks he has Britney" and says "i can't wait for tomorrow"

Brendon and Lane says to Enzo not "to lose it" until after POV ceremony as Enzo says it will happen because Ragan will "snap" when he finds out Matt is going home..

11:40 Upstairs they are discussing their lame talk show that I thought was cancelled....as Ragan is doing a segment "being shunned by production" ..as complains "i've had no diary rooms" and foth..

11:42 Outside Ragan's eviction after Matt talk continues

11:46 BBT

Outside the strategy talk with Lane Enzo and Bren is going on blaming "the estrogen" Lane says why Brit is "scared" to make the big move..

Lane says he will do "everything"..to make sure Matt leaves as Enzo is worried being evicted in a penguin suit...

Upstairs Brit says "f lane" and start the lame talkshow before BBAD ends...

11:48 BBT "6th edition" of of their {lame} show....Ragn says he might not talks about being "shunned" because he's afraid of being "cut off"

11:51 BBT They start...."Just a {lame} tip" starts with Brit's current events...talks her handcuffing with "the neanderthal" as he goes over the logistics of the chum...as Matt says he feels sorry for "the chum" and offers a "moment of silence" {this all I can take}

11:54 BBT Back outdoors Lane Bren Enzo ttalking as Enzo says "i'm gonna snap on Ragan" after Matt goes on the block....Brendon tells Enzo he needs to bring up she "swore on " her family and if she puts up Hayden he'll go and Enzo says he will...

Brendon says "run shifts" to make sure Brit is never alone with Ragan and Matt..

Lane says go up "by yourself" so Brit doesn't think Lane sent him up...

11:58 BBT Brendon offers advice on how to talk to her....as Lane tells Bren to "express you have a bigger target than her"..

12:01 BBT More Matt "needs to get the fuck outta here" Talk..

12:02 BBT

Lane says "i know Matt " won something...as Lane says Hayden put up 10 points for the $5000 dollars as they lie to Bren that "matt had to put up more than 10" to get the money..

12:03 BBT talk about if Brit doesn't put "matt up tomorrow" that "she's going against you guys" Enzo says..

Hayden comes down.."why'd you leave" Bren asks.. as Hayden says "i'm tired of it" as Lane heads up for his shift..Enzo says "lets wait" for 5 minutes and everyone go up.....

12:06 BBT In HOH Ragan saying its been so much more "peaceful this week" and FOTH...

12:08 BBT IN HOH they are talking about drinking all the alcohol "in the house"..as Lane enters with Hayden.....Brit says she can't finish her drink and wants Lane to finish it for her...he says no..as a slurring Matt is proud they polished off all the booze by themselves tonight..

Back outside Enzo is in a more chipper mood saying to Bren "go upstaur..maybe they;ll break up" because "you're up there"...Brendon not insulted says "ok" and heads up there..Enzo plays pool by himself....

12:11 BBT FOTH because you can hear the music...

12:13 BBT FOTH..

12:17 BBT Feeds return as Lane and Matt discussing/playing something on a box...Brit is listening to her music..and Hayden is pl;aying with his play doh..

12:18 BBT Brendon playing pool with Enzo saying Matt acts like here in BB house he talks "tough guy" but as "soon as you get outside these big brother walls"...

Enzo says "i never liked him since the beginning" about Ragan as Bren says he is "so fake" as Enzo getting irate talking about Ragan..."he's a little fucking bitch bro".."the little fucking bitch that he is...cries" .."he's abigger bitch" than the women in this house...Enzo says he "understands" he's gay...but he has to act like a man..as Enzo immitates him being pissed about things being fived in BB game..

12:22 BBT..Bren says "lane came down" as Enzo says maybe he should "go up there" Lane says "she's listening to music"...Ragan's asleep as Enzo says they are doing that shit "on purpose"

Enzo says it will be "dirty as shit" he gets evicted in his penguin suit..as he and Lane go over what he needs to talk to Brit about....and says she'll ask if he wants Brendon out...as Enzo says he wants him out...and will tell her "brendon on the block..2 seconds" and tell Brendon he's "just a pawn"...

12:27 BBT Lane and Enzo talk continues..

12:30 BBT

Ragan is downstairs talking about going to bed after being in the hammock to swing and says "i lost so much weight"..as Lane says everyone has..Enzo enters..as Ragan explains the "board game" on the back of the cereal box..as Ragan talks about the stuff BB11 got compared to them..

12:32 BBT Ragan leaves outside...as Enzo mumble "motherfucker..I hate him so much I like Brendon over him..you know what I mean" he tells Lane..

Lane says he'll jump in the shower..as Brendon come sin and says "i get a little freaked out" he has "no hair" and thinks of the movie "Powder"

12:35 BBT Upstairs Hayden says "look at the penguin on tv" as Brit says "he's the saddest penguin I've ever seen"

Brit says "i'm turning in" as Matt and Hayden wish her a "happy birthday" as they leave..

12:37 BBT THe Penguin eneters to talk "for 5 minutes" as she says "i'm freakin out about it" says they ahve been talking about it all day "non stop" as Enzo throws the family promises as Brit says she feels she will go home because of her decision "y'all don't protect me" than I can go home...

12:40 BBT she tells enxo "i don't want to send you home" and only put him up because he never was on the block...as Brit says "i know Matt's shady"..and says "i have to trust you guys to protect me" as Enzo says Brendon is going after Ragan....as Enzo reassures her Brendon will not put her up..

12:42 BBT Enzo says "i don't know" he won the Hawaiian trip "i hate to say he " he won the trip because I don't know if he did..as Brit says he "fought" hard for the POV....and she respects it..brit says Matt and Ragan "they are never" putting her on the block...and Enzo will as Enzo swears on his family she can put up who she wants...if he wins HOH...

Talking about trust..and "we were tight" and when Matt and Ragan becaome involved...it changed..

12;45 BBT Talking about Brendon and Enzo says he was nice to him because Brendon follows him around "now I'm shunned for it"

Brit says "matt and Ragan are a pair"..and Brit warns Matt will be throwing him "under the bus left and right" and Enzo says he is just gonna trust Lane and Hayden and Brit hopes they can trust each other...

12:47 BBT Brit says "i just want him gone" about Brendon as she says he just doesn't want to die...as Enzo says "just leave" and Enzo says no one wanted to listen to get Brendon out and Brit hopes being a HN will wear him down....

12:48 BBT Brit says "you guys have to win HOH..it just can't be Brendon" and if he wins she might not go up but if Ragan wins veto then she will go up..

12:49 BBT Brit and Enzo talks continue as she reassures him she doesn't want him to "go"

12:50 BBT

brit says "if we leave " those two together about Matt and Ragan they may never get them out..

They talk about the prizes as Enzo says he doesn't think Hayden won any because he would have told him as Brit says the samething about Lane..

Brit says she chose Matt for her HG choice to give him a chance and he didn't take advantage of it..

12:53 BBT Enzo says he has "no clothes while Matty has DPOV and "the trip"

as Brit says "matt was supoose to go home last week"

Enzo says Matt is the saboteur....

Brit says she would love for her Enzo Lane and Hayden...

12:54 BBT..Enzo saying he's "ready to go crazy" and wants the HOH "bad" and he knows it will be the double eviction and his HOH will be fucked"

Brit says Bren will probably not put her up but she's worried about Ragan winning POB as Enzo says Brendon wants to get Matt and Ragan out...

Enzo says "i'll snap on it" if Ragan gets "bitchy"

12:57 BBT Brit and Enzo convo continues...as they are bashing ragan..:he told" Bren "to put me up"..as bren says Ragan" is more loyal..than Matt is to Ragan as Enzo doesn't understand why..

Brit "matt is all over me" coming up to HOH "all the time" as she says "there is something "shady" going on..

1:00 BBT

Brit says if her Enzo Hayden or Lane win she will be happy "a good person" will win...

They continue to talk in circles...

In the bathroom Lane showering while Brendon sitting on the couch with Hayden and Matt talking about going to bed..

1:02 BBT Enzo enters saying "i had a fucked up day"..Matt asks "what she say to you" as they go to CR and says "i don't know what she's going to do" and lies says "she's undecided"

as Matt says "BG plan"..as Matt "she thinks "me and Ragan" are a pair....and says "if I put up hayden" as Matt says he offered ragan up...and says people will be angry and her "best bet" would put up Ragan...as Matt says he can't be too "overt" and has to be subtle...

1:06 BBT Brendon comes in and talk turns to fish..Brendon says he's "going to bed" and offers him some clothes..

Matt says "if we can get Ragan dropped" and says he'll be sad and not angry...

Lane comes in and Matt says "we have to get this to happen" as he throws Ragan to the wolves...

Lane lying to Matt he talked to Brit that he and Ragan are not together as Matt says "we have all tomorrow morning" to get Ragan nominated..and "the Brigade is "the final 4" and says to Enzo "we have the votes to keep you in"

1:11 BBT Matt stresses to get Ragan nominates..saying "we have til "10:30 AM" to get him on the block...

1:14 BBT

Upstairs in HOH Hayden is throwing Matt to the wolves as he says "he's been a common denominator" in all the manipulation as he tells her he will "put everything aside" and his vote will go on the player who played the best game and says if Matt makes it he may have to vote for him..

Hayden saying Matt and Ragan are really smart...as he tells her "I would like to see Matt on the block" as Hayden promises to "win on Thursday"...

1:17 BBT talk about missing items as BB teold Brit they can move stuff that isn't "glued" down...

Hayden and Brit talk "tie breaker" questions...

Brit "i have to trust you guys to win hoh...I don't want to go home Hayden" and says "i have a lot of enemies in the jury house"

brit "i want to see good people win this game" and states her final 4 of her enzo Lane and Hayde and then her Lane and Hayden "final 3"

Hayden says Enzo will win the "25 grand" jury prize...

1:21 BBT Hayden says "i love lane" and he's a "good guy" and says he has to start "winning some stuff" and will not have a chance in final two...saying him and his family really "need the money"

Brit says "i don't feel safe anymore' saying being with Matt and Ragan is like being with Brendon and Rachel "a huge target on your back"

1:24 BBT they disuss # of Saboteur messages..

1:26 BBT

Brit talking about Ragan studied so hard and during the comp he got out "on the first one" as Hayden says "he'll be rattled" on Thursday...

Brit says "matt plays the sympathy card" and says "don't do it to me and my wife" and makes her fell "horrible"

Hayden says everyone is playing for family as they have "family issues" he doesn't want to discuss..

1:29 BBt Brit and Hayden continues talking..

Downstairs Ragan and Lane talking before Ragan heads to Bathroom while Lane heads to Jamanji..

1:30 Lane and Enzo discuss what Brit said and Lane asks why she wanted to talk to Hayden for..Enzo talks about what he told Brit Lane says "good"

Matt comes in...saying "i'm sabotoging" as Lane asks "what" is he doing..Ragan comes in and Enzo biotches again about costume for the trillionth time.. Everyone in bed...in Jamanji..

{i'm out be back tomorrow"

Archived