8/21 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

Britney (mocking Jesse) Do you know what it takes to have a body like this? Do you know how hard I have to work to get a body like this?

Matt: How did he leave?

Brit: He just walked me to the door to the HOH room and that was it. He kept bragging on himself till it was pathetic.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:57 BBT

Brit: I was watching you guys on the TV having a bar-b-que and Jesse kept trying to make me talk to him. I'm watching you guys and Jesse's saying "would you look at those thighs" as he's lifting up his leg. There was no opportunity for me to say anything because he would not shut up talking about himself.

Brit: I"M sooo jealous you guys got a Bar-b-q and I got stuck with Jesse (well. at least everybody got some ham!)

7:29 PM BBT - Britney, Lane and Hayden talking in the HOH about how Production is trying to get the guys to talk about Nick in the DR. Britney wants to know what they say and Hayden says he mentioned something about Nicks beard. Talk moves on to snowboarding.

Brendon in DR with his Veto.

7:34 PM BBT - Matt and Brendon have joined Britney, Lane and Hayden in the HOH. Talking about skiing. Hayden's dad is a really good skier and his stepmom was an alternate on the Olympic Ski Team. Hayden's going to ask his dad to go with him and Lane when they go skiing.

Brendon asking a lot of questions about snow skiing. He tried it once and one of his skis came off. He grew up in southern California near Lake Elsinore and went water skiing a couple times. He went to Mammoth with Red Bull once and saw people kite skiing. Red Bull has an event where they do paragliding and have to stay 15 feet above snow level and go through gates.

Hayden wants to nap but doesn't want to waste his buzz from the luau.

7:43 pm BBT

Bren, Hay, Lane in HoH talking about snowboarding & wake-boarding (I can actually understand what they are talking about! Love it!) Matt just sitting in there like a bump on a log completely confused as to what they are talking about. Rag sitting in the cabana room alone...

7:41 BBT

Matt, Brenden Hayden and Lane in HOH talking about different types of surfing, non game stuff.

Ragan lying in Cabana room by himself gazing off into space. (I'm sure he'd rather be there)

Brenden in HOH wearing green shirt looking like a marine recruit with his new haircut.

HOH conversation shifts to skiing.

Ragan talking to himself: Matt's gone. (He'a assuming Matts going home Thursday.)

8:52pm BBT:

Matt and Ragan talking in cabana room. Matt feels something weird is going on. Ragan doesn't know why "she"won't talk (britney?). Both look worried. Ragan says: "This is what it's like when one of his friends win head of household?" Matt doesn't understand why she turned like that. Recounts being in hoh room earlier with britney just talking about sports or something like that and that Brendon walked in very comfortably with Brit there. Ragan mopey and saying he doesn't know why he's even playing the game. Matt says they're not playing they are puppets.

matts theory is he thinks that bb picked who they wanted to win what prizes and what punishments in the pov comp, ragan says then why am i playing this game, matt says, we're not playin, we are being played.....then it cut to bubbles

Archived