8/20 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

BBT 4:23 regan talking to brit in the hoh. brit does not want any drama this week. Brit is going to take a nap before nom's (it sounds like it will be brendon and enzo on the block)

edit... brit is sleeping in hoh and lane hay enzo and matt and ragen in BY just talking general stuff no game talk. (I am out need to get ready for work.. brit said noms will be very soon so I hope someone can take over to update for noms.)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:43 - Brendon back in HOH making more points to Brittney. Insisting Matt is just trying to get her to be the one to get blood on her hands. Repeating how Matt has been playing everyone against each other. Brittney saying this is a bad week to be HOH. Its really hard for her to ... Brendon interupts to say beware of the fact that matt might not have kept her in the game to be on his side but as a target and to get blood on her hands. Brittney says here's something that bothers me - you made the same deal with matt that you made with me last week. Brendon says yeah - I said whatever I do for you this week I hope you'll do same for me next. Brittney says you had to break one of the deals and it just as easily could have been me. Brendon backpeddling and saying what he said to matt was different. I gave him same deal he gave me week 3 - won't put you up but if someone wins pov I might need to put you up. Brittney is saying this is very hard for her. She doesnt want anyone mad at her. Brendon saying putting him up will be huge mistake. He's gonna win POV and then he'll be after her and if he doesnt get pov and goes to jury well then she lost 2 votes. [and if britt and matt are final 2 ... really he's gonna vote matt over britt? Im sick of this dude's threats} Brendon insisting matt and ragan were the two begging him to put brittney up last week [so full of poop - it was hayden and enzo] brittney seems to be listening.

4:52 BBT Bren giving Brit a really hard time in HOH about potentially nominating him. Brit trys repeatedly to explain that she knows he was thinking of going back on their deal after they made it last week. Brendon throwing Matt and Rag under the bus saying they were trying to get him to put her on the block. Brit tells him she is in a really hard position. Bren grasping at straws.

4:53 - brendon saying next hoh will probably be physical and the guys will win .... brendon says if you feel more comfortable trusting matt then go ahead but just remember this guy was on our side then sent rachel home. brittney telling bredon about matt telling her to go to brendon and throw matt under the bus last week cuz he knew he had that power. and brittney says and did I do that? no . because I don't opperate like that. Brendon saying thats why he thinks brittney deserves to be here more than matt does.

515PM BBT Ragan in hammock talking to himself. Brit talking with Enzo and Lane in HoH. Brit saying she wants to do noms without a pawn, but depends on Bren and PoV. Brit says she needed to verify they still want Bren out.

520PM Brit summoned to DR (sorry Morty, had chance to go out for supper :) ) <WBRB>

5:20 - briggade minus matt convince britt to talk to matt to see if they can get him to agree to be pawn .... he has fire he wants to get brendon out ... she should tell him she needs him in pov and doesnt want to risk him not getting picked. briggade leaves and britt heads down to talk to matt. just as she reaches him she gets called to dr. matt dozing. britt wakes him and says can we talk in storage real quick. as they go into storage she gets called by bb again and we get bubbles! think its time for nomination ceremony.

6:51 BBT

Feeds back. Britney and Ragan in HOH room. She says she asked Matt if he would be a pawn and he quickly said no.

Enzo and Brendon in HN room. Seem to be smiles and laughing. Don't know what's being said.

Lane and Matt just went in SR. Matt said that Britney pulled him in just seconds before... WBRB.

6:53 BBT

Matt laughing about something to Lane.

Enzo is eating bean dip straight from the can.

Brendon and Enzo on the block.

6:55 BBT

Brendon says there's no reason to talk to anyone anymore. Says he's going to win POV and win HOH and nominate Britney and can't wait to see the looks on Britney and Ragan's faces next year. Enzo is just cracking up and Brendon is laughing, too. Enzo mentions a 'shun' (seems Britney said it in her speech) and Brendon jokes that he's going to do the reverse shun and shun them before they can shun him.

Enzo can't stop laughing. They're making fun of Britney and the 'shun'. Brendon says the way he gets back at people is by staying in the game. He says he's stronger than all the others and he can do this.

Hayden is making food in the kitchen. Hayden heads to the SR. He can't get in, so joins the BFFs in the HN room. Enzo says he's calling Brendon 'Brendon the Block now'. Brendon tells them that if he makes F2, they better vote for him b/c he deserves it.

They talk about making broccoli, bean dip and salsa for dinner. They'll have a protein shake for dessert.

6:57 BBT

Brenden and Enzo in HN room talking about winning POV challenge.

The rest of the house looks like they are cleaning out the fridge.

Brenden talking about making a dish with broccoli. Pastino I think. (what the hell is Pastino?)

7:00 BBT

Brendon telling Hayden how Britney won't keep deals, so not to believe her in the future. Hayden says he's been a HN for 5 hours and is already hungry. Enzo says the bean dip isn't doing it for him.

Britney comes out of the HOH room and asks to speak to Enzo. He heads upstairs.

Britney apologizes and he says what else would she do. She promises on Nick that he's not going home, regardless of who wins POV and goes up as a replacement. He understands he's the only one who hasn't been nominated. She says she needed a pawn and asked Matt if he'd be one, and he said no. Britney says she didn't want to lie to anyone and hopes Enzo wins POV tomorrow. She doesn't want him to be mad at her and how much she loves him. He just agrees with her.

He asks what will happen if Brendon wins POV and asks if they'll stick witht he plan. She says yes, that Matt will go on the block if Brendon comes off. She says Matt and Ragan will be mad at her, but Matt will be the replacement nom. Britney places her hand on the picture of her family and promises Enzo is safe this week.

Enzo and Britney in HOH room

Britney telling Enzo he's a pawn and has nothing to worry about. Please don't be mad at me.

Britney: I"m 100% sure you are staying. He's making her swear on everything that she will protect him.

Now Brenden bashing by Enzo to cover his azz. Offering her final 4 and saying he's not mad at her putting him up.

7:05 BBT

Enzo says if Brendon stays, he'll be easy to sway. They agree to keep the Matt nom a secret between them. Enzo says if Brendon stays, they have a target for next week. She apologizes again, they hug and he leaves.

Britney peers over the railing, down into the kitchen, and asks Lane if they're eating steak. She goes back in her room and rereads her letter. All the boys are in the kitchen.

7:10 BBT

Britney comes downstairs and asks if Enzo wants queso. Hayden says queso is nothing like bean dip and Lane says it starts with a 'Q'.

Lane and Enzo at table and all others at bar/in kitchen.

7:12 BBT

LD is over. Lane and Enzo start playing pool. Britney asks if Brendon will yell at her and Enzo says no and tells them how Brendon said he'll win POV and then HOH and nominate Britney. Hayden comes out and wonders if Brendon will give up. britney says he changes his mind all the time and Enzo says he will be trying his hardest to win POV tomorrow. Britney jokes that if Enzo wins, she can nominate Lane for calling her a tramp. Lane goes on a tyrant, saying tramp isn't a bad word b/c it's in a Disney movie. They talk about Lady and the Tramp.

Matt and Brendon in kitchen. Except for the running water, all is quite.

742PM BBT Lane is grilling, Brit is tasting. Matt is looking on sampling pieces as Brit cuts the steak. Enzo in hot tub talking to Ragan and Brendon. Hayden comes out with plate of broccoli and bean dip. Enzo "all I am eating is bean dip and broccoli". Lane turns off tank under grill and heads to kitchen with Matt and Ragan to join Brit to eat their steak. (Back track) Matt did dishes till he ran out of hot water (half of the dirty dishes never got washed), Ragan joined in by helping to dry. Brendon during this time was cooking broccoli in a skillet.

"Genius Lane" said by all about Lane's cooking on the grill. There is general poking fun of Rachel at the table as the haves eat their steak. "20,0000$ steak" all that I ever eat.

748PM BBT Brendon bashing Ragan and Matt to Hayden and Enzo. Brendon also talking about Rachel and his power in the house and one of these days he will get revenge. (plane over head, hard to hear).

BB calling Brit to DR. "wah wah wah" <WBRB>

Archived