8/20 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

944AM BBT Feeds 1 & 2 close up of Bren and kitchen shot, he is just staring at the coffee maker, washed out his coffee cup, now in fridge. now washing off mirror behind sink area. (omg..he made it worse showed looking at him and it so streaked) Brit came down steps, told to get on mic, yelled time to boys and left area.

Matt, Ragan, Hayden now in Jum room just general talk. Picture of Brit with crown (?) guessing about food comp and how messy it will be.

1010AM BBT <WBRB> (been up for about 10 mins or more now)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1028AM BBT Brit whining about picture that her mom sent her, hopes that mom hears everyone thoughts about picture and feels bad cause that is the one she sent. Ragan gave out his website address raganfox.com Brit, Ragan, Hayden, Matt being shown in Jum room (can't see if Lane, Enzo are there). Shows Bren in kitchen cookings. <WBRB>

Brit singing but BB is not stopping her, only song segments. Talking about who has released new songs. <WBRB> (think it is cause they keeping singing song lines).

Brit telling boys they need to go to Europe and it is totally different than USA. Discussing where they might go after show for interviews and crazy events, speaking gigs, talk about experiences, (thinking they are super stars). Ragan talking about being a cast after show, Stacy and Matt being starred in a fund raiser, Brit adding comments, Brit "she is going to have her surgery, and people will want her to speak for herself about disease". Matt "I do a fund raiser for sure". Matt "surgery will be around 60Thou", (how long is he going to keep lying about this?)

Hayden summoned to DR.

Lane is in room laying on one of the beds (saw his leg).

Matt "tons of donations" they keep continuing talk about fund raiser for Stacy and her surgery <WBRB>

1040AM BBT Hayden, Enzo, Bren in kitchen. Enzo talking about something got to happen. Hayden getting out bowls, fixing cereal, Enzo taking eggs (?) out of pan and putting them in bowl. <WBRB> (lots of them today) Lane walking to Kitchen. Hayden "Matt going to DR instead of you, hear that announcement".

Ragan and Brit talking stats and studying.

Ragan told not to obstruct his mic.

Enzo mumbling about stuffs, while eating. Bren "giant wall of chocolate came tumbling down" Enzo throws out what is left in skillet, and heads to see what is in fridge. Bren "outside phone call?" Enzo "hope there is some sh-- to win in this comp". and leaves kitchen area. Hayden asks if someone fed fish this am. Ragan says he did it last night.

Bren says he will feed them. Ragan thanks Bren for feeding fish.

1048AM BBT Ragan to DR. Brit says she is not nominating Matt (she tells this to Matt after Ragan left room). Brit "picture should be a welcome mat". Enzo, Hayden and Lane in WC, talking about stuffs, muttering. Lane tells Matt and Brit "Ragan in bathroom". Talking about how it does not sound like much of a setup outside.

Matt and Lane discussing Ragan in bathroom. Lane says you need to say your sorry. Brit tells Lane to pop my back. Lane tells Brit, go somewhere without cameras, under your sheets, take your top off and breath. Pops her back and she squeals when he picks her up. "Gross, one of Rach's hairs on his pillow" Brit picks up long hair and puts it back on Lane's pillow.

Ragan and Hayden sitting in WC <WBRB> (not sure what is going on but about every 3 to 5 mins WBRB keeps popping up)

1111AM BBT Matt, Lane, Enzo, Ragan sitting in LR. Matt said something and Lane laughed. Bren just walked in front of camera (think he sat down also) Feeds 2&4 on Ragan Feeds 1&3 on Matt. Just sitting. No talking. Hayden joined the boys.

1120AM BBT Bren talking to Hayden about inside. Club team (?). Hayden "full time student, only 5 yrs to play". Bren "even if I could play school club, too much time". Bren and Hayden talking but not on any of the feeds. Hayden pitching (?).

1122 AM BBT Brit comes in and yells about "time for have not contest". BB telling Brit to come in one more time, no energy in group. (we still seeing feeds). Matt "Thanks Michael" and <WBRB> (Brit was dressed in a blue dress looked like Mary, from Little Lamb story book)

1125AM BBT Trivia up on screens now

came back for about 30 seconds.

Pink flamingo first

Then back slider opens and a bunch of cowpokes... (better known at the HG's)

came in wearing their cowboy hats.

BEAN DIP and BROCCOLI ... everyone happy .............

back to FOTH

Matt says America let you off this week.

Enzo in Have not room putting something on a bed.

Brendon says at least Haydon doing it with some vets.

(sounds like Enzo, Brendon and Haydon...still waiting to confirm Brendon---Yup Brendon Have not)

HG sitting in Living room again. Brendon fixing a shake.

Britney tells boys she will talk to them before noms if they want. She gets her stuff out of Have not room and heads upstairs. Matt goes up with her so she wont have to talk to Brendon.

Matt made $50 bet with Ragan he can stay up there till noms.

(some one elses turn)

BBT 140pm Brit and matt in hoh brit is telling what she is going to say for nom's. sounds like it will be enzo and brendon. Matt tells her it will sound good.

enzo is in have not room not being a good sport.

1 43 BBT in hoh matt is making people out of playdough to work out who is voting where. Matt says this is going too easy and he thinks bad things are soon to come. They are talking about things brendon has done wrong in the game.

2:15PM BBT: Brendon is in the HoH room trying to sell Britney on the idea of putting up Matt and Ragan, as they defiantly have an alliance and if she doesn't have a final two deal with them, she will be left out. He hammers away at his belief that Matt's a liar, he's shady and it would be in her best interest to get rid of him while she has the chance. Of course Britney told Brendon last week that he'd be safe this week if she promised him safety this week, so he wants her to keep her promise. In a TV DR scene, she said she has no intention of keeping that promise. He says he's not playing on a personal level, though he says he won't give Matt a jury vote unless he apologizes for calling him a dummy. At 2:30 she was still listening to Brendon, and acting very open to his ideas. Brendon warns her that next week he will be HoH, he knows that he'll win.

2:35PM BBT: Ragan and Matt are downstairs yelling, "Come on Britney, hurry up, we're making Play-Doh people down here."

Meanwhile, in the Have-Not room, Hayden and Enzo are bitching about Matt. They can't understand why he send Kathy home when he could have sent Britney home, and Enzo would have won HoH. ." [Enzo came in second behind Britney.] Enzo: "We woulda been set up if Matt went home." Hayden: "That's the second time Matt has screwed us. If we win next week, we gotta put Matt up with Ragan."

Finally Brendon comes down and Hayden goes up. She tells him there's no reason for them to talk, she just wanted to get rid of Brendon. Hayden uses this opportunity to check out Brendon's loyalty, and asks what Brendon told her. Britney tell him that the only people Brendon threw under the bus was Ragan and Matt.

2:50PM BBT: While Britney's talking to Hayden in the HoH room, Brendon's in the Have-Not room bitching about Matt, saying that Britney has to understand that Matt's using her to do his dirty work. "He's a fuckin' pussy. He threw my girlfriend out of the house. I gave him an opportunity to apologize and he still hasn't." [i swear, I'm not making this stuff up. -Morty]

3:00PM BBT: Britney and Hayden confirm that they're still on the same page, that they're both glad Matt is still in the house. Britney: "But I know that page has to be turned, not this week maybe next week." [she's referring to getting Matt out of the house.] She says that Matt knows she'd never vote to keep him in the house over Lane. Britney admits that she doesn't know what she'll do if someone uses the PoV. Hayden suggests that she him and Lane work together. Hayden tells Britney that Matt has told him things that he knows aren't true. Britney: "I know, he does it all the time."

Hayden says that he thinks Matt was responsible for turning Brenchel against him and Kristen. Britney says that Rachel told her that they had a deal with Matt, and Matt's the reason Brendon's still in the house. Hayden: "If Matt makes it to final two, then he wins." Britney agrees.

3:10PM BBT: Lane goes up next. They talk more about Lane and Nick's beards than the nominations. Enzo pops in and asks Britney, "Look I just want to know if anyone threw me under the bus?" Britney says no one threw him under the bus. Enzo's satisfied and leaves.

We really need some one to do some updating. Newbies welcome. Got the live feeds, try writing a line or two.

3:43 bbt - matt and ragan in hoh...matt working on playdoh people and filling ragan in on britt/bren convo from earlier. ragan wondering how bren will act when he gets put up. matt thinks bredon will start stuff with him (matt) after he is put up. ragan trying to get the logic of "they wanted you up so they can get you out week after next" (something bren said to britt). Matt says if I wanted her out why wouldn't I have just put her up when I used my DPOV?

Brendon in hottub with Enzo re-making his point that he is 3 votes in the jury. He has said that several times now. He and Rachel (obviously) are going to vote the same but now that Kathy's there he can "make sure" she votes how he wants too.

3:44 bbt Matt and ragen in the hoh talking about brendon and how he wants matt to say sorry for calling him a dummy on live tv (if the shoe fits) I have missed some stuff but, I guess that brit told matt and ragen that brendon told her they wanted her out last week.

Outside Brendon is telling lane enzo and hayden what he said to brit but, he is changing it.

(Morty I have it for about an hour or so. I have a new shift and have not been able to much this year)

The boys are still bitching in the ht...Matt and Ragan are still in the HOH, Matt is playing with the playdoh, not much convo..switching back to the 4 horsemen in the ht..Bren is still bitching about saving Brit and putting Matt up..saying no justice. Bren is still salty about Matt's HOH speech. Enzo says Matt got the DPOV because he is playing the whole house. Enzo saying they could have given Rach the DPOV..(is he crazy?)

(ok I see you guys have it, I will go back to doing the Tweets)

3 49 BBT in the hot tub brendon talking about how unfair BB has been to him and his game. Now brendon is telling enzo how HE can control the votes in Jury and make them Kathy and rachel the way he wants them too. Brendon is now picking his nose and flicking the boogie in the hot tub (anyone want take a dip?) Now brendon thinks he making things bad for ragan and matt by saying that NO one in the jury that is there now and him if he goes will vote for them to win the money (Ok so if I were a HG I would think wow you are right now let me take one of them to f2 so I can win DUH)

3:55 BBT Matt tells Ragan that Bren and Rach are made for each other because Bren wants an apology for Matt's HOH speech

3:59BBT Bren is STILL harping on Matt's HOH speech "call me big dummy, say that outside the house"(Man get over it already!)

BBT 4pm In hot tub Brendon still upset that matt called him a big dummy and says "let him say that shit to me outside of this house and I will ....." You can tell enzo is not real happy to listen to brendon and that he is stuck in the hot tub alone with him. Matt and regan taking a nap in the hoh. I guess brit is in the DR. Brendon tells enzo that he always has so much shit in his nose he is like a booger factory and on that note enzo escapes. Now Brendon is over at the pool and Lane and Hayden are there with just general talk about where they live. (WBRB)

BBT 4 08 HOH britt is back in the hoh with matt and regan and she is telling them that brendon said that they wanted her up on the block. Brit says her nom speech is going to short since she is tried. Matt says that brit looks upset and she says well someone is going to be mad and I dont want anyone mad at me. BIrt agrees that they need to study this week. She does not want to hear brendon.

Archived