8/18 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

1028AM BBT

Bren sitting on couch BY states to Kathy *I saw that note* Kathy *ain't that stupid, I am so sick of sab*. Ragan asked by BB if he has changed his batteries. Kathy and Bren discuss when it could have happened, Kathy says it had to be after the lockdown and after the first tournament. Bren says around 730PM but it was before she ate. Kathy *Someone just jacking with stuff, not BB, they won't just come in, not even to change light bulb*. Bren asking Kathy who all would not look out of place in the Taj room, Kathy states that her Enzo Hayden are only ones in there. Bren questions Kathy about where Lane has his stuff. Kathy *not written in house, given to someone, girl's handwriting, written on bell and stuff, we don't pen and paper, if they do it with their own handwriting, it is giving them away for sure.* Kathy *says it has to be someone in house* Bren *not me, not you, just from knowing you, not you* Kathy *swears on life and not my style, pointing fingers*. Kathy * X on forehead, female with friend in house, now this, it is getting old* *Days of us saying there isn't one is over, not BB, one of us*. Bren *Sab is going to be lying about who says what, unless they spreading rumors we all talk so can verify it*

Bren *messages are voice destorted, so we can base anything off the videos*, Kathy *really upsets me to know someone is here doing it* Bren *if Britt or Ragan caught after Matt gone, than boom out you go*. *not any of the 4 of us (think he means Hayden, Enzo, Kathy and himself)* Bren goes for more coffee. Kathy lights another cig.

Feed 1& 2 showing Enzo and Hayden sleeping.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1040AM BBT <WBRB> showed Britt in kitchen and Kathy in BY. Britt talking to herself.

1042AM BBT Feed 1& 2 on Britt in kitchen, 3&4 on BY can hear Kathy and Bren whispering but not see them. Kathy at windows putting down awnings. Bren is helping, complaining about how someone tied them up. Both back on couches. Bren to camera * can Kathy get a thank you?*.. Announcer: *Kathy Brendon, thank you*. Britt now heading for hammock, not speaking to Kathy or Brendon. Feed 1&2 now showing Ragan and Matt in HN room sleeping.

Brendon talking to Kathy about her Cancer walk thing. Relay for Life. Bren *I only ran 10 miles and donated 50$ no time for collections*. Kathy *so glad we are not locked out today* Bren *don't count your chickens*.

Bren *Kathy, how long you been on force* Kathy *Sept will be 9 yrs before that timber business, bought and sold timber, me and my husband ran it*. Says when she got sick, timber theft, and went bankrupt, employees took over name and identity. So many involved could not sue, just too complicated to do anything about it, different mills, contracts*. Bren asked a few short questions while she talked.

<WBRB>

(me gone for a while)

11:01BBT

Britney is still talking to herself in BY wondering if her friends still care about her. She is in full on conversation with HERSELF! Talking about how she misses driving, she needs her dog and her car at her place when she goes home, "por favor" Now she's saying, "Mom, these people fart ALL the time. With no regard. Just, farting...all the time. Gross. What else is gross? The house. The house is dirty..all the time. We have no mop. Just a little broom." She won't stop talking.

She also mention she wants the iPhone 4 but if she got it in the house she wouldn't be able to sync it so she'll have to get it once she gets out. That'll be her present to herself. "I might even go crazy and get an iPad too, I'll have to see." Britney thinks that because she a "reality television star" she needs discounts on things now. (This girl is crazy and bitching about everything and anything. No wonder she got on this show..she just talks and talks, whether or not someone is listening! -chad)

11:13BBT

Kathy feeds the fish. "Yummy yummy!" she says to them. Then she goes and showers. Britney is still on the hammock talking to herself.

[i can't handle Britney's incessant self conversations. I'll update when/if something interesting happens -chad]

1104AM BBT Britt talking to her mom about *Molly and car. and everyone in house farting all the time, it is so gross. The house is so dirty, it is not entirely our fault, no mop, just a little mini broom, it is gross. Floors, counters are nasty, windows disgusting, like a frat house just nasty. Can't talk about certain stuff, what else. Wonder how everything is going down on TV, very curious, hope everyone hates Rachel, the more they like me, she is so nasty. I am probably a bio hazard, sat in bathtub with her, so gross. What else? I really want IPhone 4, no way to sinc it even here, wait for it, might even get crazy and get an IPad. What else? being on slop blows*. Still chatting and saying how things are gross, nasty and blows. Finger in mouth. <WBRB> *if I win phone call just want to talk about what is going on at home, did Michael get house, actually I am just ready to go home, if you and Nick are there it will be fine, talk about Jordan and Vegas, wonder if Nick has heard from Monnet, she was here forever, cool person, good time. Wishes Monnet could come back. If Rachel comes back again I am hitting *red* button, she is so horrible, if I go to JH I will lock myself in bedroom, knock 2 times fast 2 times slow, not hanging with Rachel at all, new people have to come to my room, she is so sick. Monica, hope photo doing good, wedding okay, hope your thinking of shots for my engagement and ?? senior pics, I am reality star, noah okay, wonder if you went to GaGa or not, not fun without me, but we will go again. Wonder if tour is over or we catch in another city. Next we go to phoenix......(okay this is stupid to keep typing all she saying. she is rambling)

11:16BBT

Brendon comes outside and interupts Britney's self-talking to ask when LD will be. She says it will probably be around 5 but we'll see. She thinks if it's just a quiz it will be a short one. Brendon asks if Britney if we're good and if she is still going to keep her word to him and she says yes. They start talking about various past games trying to figure out what kind of game it will be.

As soon as Brendon leaves Britney tells herself (sarcastically) "Yeah Brendon, we're good...I'm gonna nominate you...can't wait."

Okay now Britney is talking about how much Brendon sweats everyday and today will definitely show it because of his dark grey shorts and something a black line going down his crack.

1130AM BBT (OMG) Britt is still in hammock rattling on talking to her Mom and everyone at home, describing each person in house. Bren approached her and asked if they were still good, she said yes...than muttered to herself after he walked away, just like your deal with Matt, we are good Brendon.

Feed 3&4 are Kathy in bathroom area. She showered and got dressed.

1134AM BBT (more talking to camera and home folks by Britt) Britt and Nick rented a house recently, she is now giving him instructions about what to paint and what colors, no dogs on furniture, leave one bedroom alone, paint bathroom beige, new furniture in December, now she wants him to get renter's insurance, getting better at pool, not horrible anymore. (she is just rattling on and on to whomever). Now bashing Bren to whoever is listening. Tomorrow is D-Day, hoping she wins HoH, now saying goodbye guys and walking back into house.

Britt telling Lane to get out of bed, it is after 1130 and if he sleeps all day, he won't be able to sleep later. Telling Lane about what was said to Bren about deal and not to worry. Compliments him on his hair. Lane offers to let her join him in bed, she says she is going to go make slop. She returns to sitting on bed next to Lane to discuss Sab message and what was said to Bren. Telling Lane that Kathy told Bren about it. Britt making it sound like Kathy knew nothing about note, but Kathy was in room when Enzo found it. Britt *ask Bren if he knows what the note said* (okay she is a little slow, he read the note earlier). (this part makes no sense) Lane states he went to bed at 3 with everyone else, but the note was not found till 5, but he had just gone to bed before Enzo found the note. (confusing?? or is it for Britt's sake cause they not sure who Sab is). Britt still saying *going to go make slop* but standing talking to Lane who is still in bed. Asking who you studied with last night. Lane *me and Kathy* Britt *good*. Lane *Kathy says she thinks it is funny that Britt retains personal info about her since she can't lie* Lane *Kathy is Sab* Britt *end of me being nice to her* They chatting now about Kathy giving false info and Britt needs to watch what she says to her. Britt leaving to make slop, Lane saying he going to go get in pool.

1:15BBT

Still WBRB

Its been that for well over half an hour. (Wonder what is going on.)

Feeds back: 1:22BBT

BB says? 12 jumping jacks, howl at moon, hand stand 5 sec, tp, impersonation, exchange shirts, group hug,shower, make out with imaginary person, pledge of alligance, sizzle, smile till cheeks hurt, spin, football huddle (not order events happened)

Ragan practicing order of events of what just happened. HG were told it could help them. Ragan thinks it will be a before/after comp.

Brendon gets his HOH camera. Everyone into the Cabana room for Weekly group pic.

Ragan, Lane and Matt going over before/after questions. Hayden, Enzo and Brit talking outside. Britney would be in Mexico today.

(someone else take over. TY)

2:30 PM BBT

Kathy asleep in Taj room. Everyone else is BY talking about misc crap. They are really certain now that Kathy is the Saboteur. Britney is going to town saying how she is done with Kathy and how she causes drama all the time. Brit says Kathy sucks on Brendon's balls and then says she gripes that he is following her around. (Britney is such a nice girl!) Guys all agreeing on Kathy being a suck up

2:30 BBT Ragan and Lane in pool, complaining about all the ants coming in the pool. Everyone else hanging around the pool but Brendon and Kathy. Lots of Kathy bashing going on stating she is basically two faced. Talk changes to why they are not on ID lockdown. They say this week will not be a double eviction week. Talk changes to possible HOH comp coming up. Enzo said Brendon is upset that no one comes up to HOH and hangs out with him. Enzo said Brendon makes him feel bad for him. Everyone says Brendon made his own bed by being so horrible and he put Ragan on slop for the 3rd time and he was really nasty to Britney. Brit says he brought all this on himself. Lots of Brendon bashing going on now. Ragan and Brit leading the bash.

Britney said he will never have her sympathy. Ragan said he said congrats to Brendon. Enzo said Brendon better not ever talk about his wife. Brit and Matt says he chose to act that way and treat people that way.............

They think Kathy is the Sab since she was alone in the house and she could have put the note under enzo's pillow. Kathy told Enzo Britney was in the Taj..Britnet is tired of Kathy throwing her under the bus.

Talk by BY group is that they are NOT having a double eviction this week. Ragan surprised they are not on LD and they say that is because no Double Eviction. They are now talking about how to cheat during the comp's against Brendon - If they have the comp where you have to find items they should all gather them up and then run to a pile. If he has a pile they should kick it away. Now trashing Brendon more. Britney says if he walked into the BY right now and his legs broke off and his back snapped and his rib cage broke open and she would STILL not feel sorry for him. He is upset about no one going up to visit with him in HOH. Ragan says who makes people a have not for the 3rd time. Enzo is sort of taking up for him. Britney says she is still mad that he said Nick was having sex with other women while she is stuck in this house. Enzo says if he said something about his wife he would punch him.

Now discussing they are all planning to put him on the block next week. Britney is calling some of the people already evicted "the good people" (have we heard that phrase before Maggie, April and Yvette?)

Enzo says now Brendon is being crappy because his reign is up. He literally thinks he is not going up because he has a deal with everyone.

2:45 BBT The pool gang saying Brendon will go nuts when he is nominated next week. Enzo says Brendon keeps saying he will put up two fingers to show everyone he is 2 votes in the JH. Ragan says Brendon stares at him a lot. Ragan says no of them have said nasty things about each other. Enzo thinks they should have gotten rid of Brendon last week. I think Lane said or week 3. Matt say yeah yeah.....

Enzo said Brendon said he is done with this place and wants out of there, everyone says they are happy to do that. Ragan said he will never talk to Brenchel again. Ragan said he thinks once they see the tapes Brenchel will send e-mails out.

2:50 BBT Pool gang is wondering again about a double eviction. They all want one. Brit is glad they are not on lockdown. They do not think they are going to get a DE. Ragan says I guess tonight is the episode with his fight with Rachel. Matt says it will be one of the better episodes of the season. Rehashing the fight, making fun of Rachel. hayden said that was ridiculous and she was not even the SAB. They are all laughing about wheh Ragan told Rachel to make him a drink. They say even though Rachel has a degree she doesn't use it. They can not believe out of both of them Brendon is the better half. hayden said wait til she sees herself on TV, then he says she will probably like it. Talk goes to Omarosa from Celebrity Apprentice, how she is in the same boat as Rachel. Ragan thinks how you play the game is more important then if you win or lose.....Ragan considers it an honor if Rachel does not vote for him if he makes it to final 2. They are all talking about the fight now....Looks like Enzo may have fallen asleep. Ragan said he had the fight without cursing (umm he said her the F out of his face). They are all laughing about it now. They hope Perez Hilton rips Rachel a new one since she was saying Ragan is not good about being gay.

3:00 BBT Hayden wants to do episode 5 of just the tip. Brit said yes tonight. WBRB

3:05 PM BBT

"How was the note under Enzo's Bed Sabotage? I don't think it's fear. You don't give up a quarter of a million dollars to mess with someone's game." Says Britney, "I gave a lot up to be here, look at Matt. His wife is not well and he is her main care giver. If I was in his position I would want someone else to see my point of view." She's talking to Lane.

Hayden and Brendon preparing to make turkey dogs for lunch.

Ragan talking to Britney about tomorrow's conversation. Brendon told Britney not to worry about Ragan tomorrow. He'll get nervous and jittery during HOH, don't worry about him. According to Britney he doesn't want Lane or Ragan to win HOH, that's his worst fear.

"The world's a tough place man." Philosophizes Brendon as he and Hayden cook. "Yep" replies Hayden.

Brendon was convinced that technology would make communication hard, with less words. It drives him crazy with the kids he teaches.

"The world has gotten less interpersonal" agrees Hayden

"I used to work in a sushi restaurant and watch the kids at a table playing their video games and I thought, were is this respect?" says Brendon. Hayden nods in agreement as he eats a snack.

We can hear sirens in the BY where Ragan is in the pool and the others are chatting about nothing.

Archived