8/17 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

1147AM BBT

Britt and Ragan, in HN room, talking about Rachel's message to Bren in pretzels left in the HoH Room. Wondering if BB really saw it or if it was allowed cause of Pandora's box. You can hear someone in shower and plane over headf(dang this room is noisey sounds like they are on the runway). Ragan *this last week has been very Fg hard on me, I want to eat food, been doing this for half the game (HN)*. Now sleeping ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1222PM BBT

Camera on Bren watering lawn, Hayden called to DR.

All 4 feeds now on Matt and Ragan in HN room. Talking about alliances and what happens if Matt stays. Matt folding clothes and saying lots of fishy things and today is not day to worry, tomorrow is.

Matt said something about Kathy told him something and wanted him to confront Bren (?) *Kathy being sneakier than most give her credit for*.

Ragan *think you are right*.

Matt *She wants everyone to like her, but backing herself in corner (still talking about Kathy)* <sigh>

Matt talking about message to Bren. Ragan *no writing in house*

<WBRB>

Back and all 4 feeds on Matt and Ragan again in HN room.

Matt to Ragan *you going to lay out at all today* Talk about slop. Matt and Ragan talking about inconvient calls to DR lately.

Matt *talking about Jason and mustard message* Ragan *understand why they can't do anything now, can't unsee something* Matt *damage is done*.

Ragan *I'm so utterly depressed right now*

Matt *can't get depressed now, got to stay positive* still walking around folding clothes, looks like he is packing his clothes. *ole lady taught me that, she can deal with what she is dealing with, I can deal with this*

Ragan *this week is horrible, I just feel like...(and he mumbles).. putting on your suit now*

Matt * going to go lay out*

Britt entered *he is out there by himself now, watering lawn cleaning up stuff in BY*

Matt *going to go hang out*

Ragan *where is everyone else*

Britt *sleeping in various places* now discussing turf in backyard.

Matt *stuff out of storeage* Britt *by the washer/dryer*

Britt *Bren moves like a Clydesdale, a TRex one*

Matt leaves room, Britt saying to Ragan *you look like you going to commit suicide* Ragan does not answer,except he should try to eat something and get up. Ragan *the only other people who have been on slop in BB are people who forfeitted challenges*. Britt *what numbers did they use* Ragan *does not matter, they had to go on slop that many days and be a have not no matter if you won or not*. (not making much sense to me right now).

Lots of sighing from Ragan. (he really does look suicidal)

1258PM BBT

Lockdown outside, please close sliding glass door. Bren heads inside to get fresh drink and upstairs to HoH room (looks like he had good workout and missed the potty, shorts all wet). All are heading outside. Wondering why lockout.

Enzo *only got an hour nap* brought water jug outside with him.

Guys out on couch chowing down on something crunchy. Bren shown heading outside in green trunks now. Britt headed to pool. Everyone outside, door shut.

124PM BBT sounds like jets overhead

Kathy *look at all the feathers coming down*

Lane *yeah*

Matt and Bren sunning themselves. Britt and Ragan sitting on loungers. Kathy and Lane are on couch with Enzo sleeping again. Ragan sitting on edge of pool, Matt floating in pool. Hayden now sitting on lounger.

Voices in background. Kathy *sounds like someone said Hey, I'm coming for ya*.

Ragan *kids goofing off*

Lane *Kathy going to play pool tonight?* Kathy *yeah training one on one, give you one more to play with* Lane *name not on bowl, Bren got it last night, erase it when he gone* *nail polish will work*

<out of here for a while, all they doing is sitting around>

2:15 BBT Brit in pool. Matt laying next to pool sunning. Hay, Lay and Ragan sitting next to the pool in the shade. hay and Brit talking college football. Matt asks if the college FB video games show the players likeness like the NFL does. Matt asks lane and Hay how close were they to being in a video game? Hay and Lane telling Matt.......

Brendon is inside cooking, Kathy inside but not on feeds. I saw her with a towel going to WC so maybe getting a shower. Enzo nowhere on feeds.

Lane goes inside but when he passes the couches he says wake up so maybe enzo on the couch. Ragan called to DR, Brendon goes to HOH to retrieve dirty dishes.

Now outdoor talk is about video game systems and video games. Talk about how much fun the Wii is......

enzo was outside, just came in. Kathy must be doing wash and now back inside.

Enzo wants to get into the pool but he is afraid he may fall asleep..he is BORED. Hayden says yeah BORD, Enzo says no board and now has the giggles. Brit giggles too, now Hayden giggles too. Brit thinks they all are cracking a little this week. hayden and enzo keep thinking about the outside world. enzo wants to get drunk during te day. Hayden wants to play flip cup...Matt said he cant. HN

2:30 BBT Enzo in pool. Hayden says the pool is hot during the day it feels better at night. Hayden goes to get food. Brendon made eggs and now is doing dishes. He has to bend over to do the dishes............

Enzo wishes for a comp today. They are bored. Brit wants the balls back. Enzo wants a grill but he says they get a vacuum for the pool that does not work. The hot tub smells like a wet dog. Now talk about the weights that have been there since Dr. Will's season.

enzo, brit and matt talk about they need to take vitamins. enzo says maybe they will help since he is always tired. They can not believe it's only 2:30. Enzo wants to know about some power, asks them if they have a power. Brit said she will go to the DR and ask for one. Enzo asks Matt if he has a power does he want him to use it and Matt said that would be nice.

Enzo says they still have the long lost friends in the house too.

Lane and Hayden in Cabana talking about the fish....( I can hear Haydens every bite)

Enzo bitching that they can't talk about BB and he would play video games all day.........Matt pacing around the pool.

Enzo wants to talk to his family and they wouldn't sway his vote in there. He just wants to ask about his baby he doesn't want to talk about BB with his wife.

Enzo can't believe his daughter is 10 months old. They think her first word will be meow meow. Enzo said she said dada not sure if she meant to say dada but he will take it.

2:40 BBT Bren, Hay and kathy talking about eggs in the carton and they are egg whites with food coloring. Hay does not really like eggs but he will eat them. Breden says he buys the egg whites at Costo cause they are cheaper......Kathy says a man she goes to check on at home gives her cartons of eggs, she loves eggs and egg salad...Now talk about vegetarians.

Lane sleeping in the cabana room. Oh now awake.

Ragan out of DR, goes into Hn room, burps, grabs dirty dishes and goes to Kitchen where Matt is making a shake. ragan wants to know where everyone is. Ragan asks Matt is he is talking to anyone about votes, Matt says no only social talk, nothing important. Ragan sitting at table looking very frazzeled.

Ragan says Michelle coming in aka Kathy....takes pizza pout of the oven..looks burnt. Kathy trapped Hay with Bren. they are talking about looking lean and good and not being a huge guy because they are more likely to have health issues.

2:50 BBT Enzo and Brit talking about the Rach/Rag fight the other day and how messed up it was to bring up Ragan's dad since he is dead and her saying stuff about Ragan being gay. They are wondering how the fight will be edited. (I just heard Happy Birthday music in the backround and the WBRB...)

feeds come back and talk is about mexico. Enzo does not eat as much in the house..brit says after being a HN she always wants to eat a lot. Talk change to Italy and they both want to spend a lot of time there.

Bren asks Kathy if she will have to retrain when she goes back, She sad yes since she missed the gun training since she has been there. She wants to use the SAB picture for practice.

Everyone but Lane outside. Ragan comments about the heat and WBRB. Here comes Lane with pizza. they all say Kathy should have quit smoking before she came to the house, Hay says his baseball friends chew tobacco and he always tells them it's bad for them. Hay said he was in vegas one time drunk and asks this girl he hardly knew if he could have a puff of her freshly lit cig, she gave it to him and he threw it to the ground, they all laugh.

Indoor lockdown called. Hay thinks they may be on LD until thursday now...

ragan laying in HN room. kathy cleaning up. The boys at the Kit table. Brit in WC Kathy has clothes in the washer........

302PM BBT Okay if I understood right they are on inside lockdown. Kathy worried about her laundry in washer. Questions about how long lockdown inside will last.

Britt, Ragan, Matt in HN laying down.

Enzo, Hayden talking about eggs for Breakfast, Enzo complaining about eating too much. Bren says he will clean out his skillet. Hayden says Turkey tacos tonight. Lane in Cabanna Rm talk to Hayden *know what I mean* Hayden *want to work out tonight* Lane sitting up *huh* Hayden *about now is when we need to figure that shit out* Lane *Britt had it all figured.* Lane *Quizzes are coming up* Lane *checkers?* Hayden says yeah after I smash.

3:00 BBT Hay and Enzo teasing each other about getting fat. Enzo says he is sick of the BB food. They talk about making tacos tonight. Enzo says Hay makes them good, Hay said they are easy and thats all he knows how to make. Hay going to take a smash. Now hay and lane in cabana talking a little game. They are gonna start counting shit. Lane wants to play chess or checkers, hay says yeah after his smash. Matt in HN shower. Brit and Ragan laying in HN room.

Now Lane and Enzo in cabana room they are talking about how Brit asked Enzo to vote to keep Matt. Lane says she is a little SOB and if she does not vote to keep Lane he will kill her. Enzo says Brit said she will vote for Lane because she said she is tight with Matt bit has been tight with Lane since the begining. Enzo said he told her he is tight with both of them and it's a hard decision. They think Ragan is campaigning for Matt. enzo thinks Brit was just seeing where enzo's head is. enzo tells Lane Matt thinks Enzo has a special power, Enzo says he got nothing not even tara cards. (spelling?)

Matt has joined Lane and Enzo in the cabana. Enzo says sun-thurs suck and they need to do a comp even for nothing just for fun. Hay now joins them. They are talking about a special power. Lane asks Matt about Pandoras box, Matt said he got a dollar. they say Bren got a good pandoras box. Enzo thinks it was fun to have Rachel back cause she was yelling at people. Matt said it's because of Rachel he is up. rachel wrote matt's name in pretzels on the hoh bed so brendon would know who to put up. they think it's horseshit that someone from jury can effect the game. They can not figure out why Bren put up Lane since he has no beef with lane. Brigade Pity party in the cabana. Enzo says BB listens to them and they have to flip on BB..WBRB

3:15 BBT Brendin bashing in the cabana. they are making fun of him since he said he taught snow boarding in the hills. enzo says his new nickname for brendon is #3 since he is #3 on the evolution chart. Now talk about brendons stomach and it looks like he had a c-section.... Brendon disguts matt. enzo says the worst part is lane or matt has to go to jury with rachel and brendon. matt says brendon better go to jury next week. they are saying brendon called they cowards to someone and it got back to them. enzo now talking about brit during the last hoh and how horrible she looked with the mascara running down her white face. Her body is tan but her face is so white, he is annoyed about that. They are talking like brit saying go lane go lane go during the last hoh.

They are wondering if the SAB knows whagt is going on in the outside world. enzo said he will do it if he can know about sports and place some bets.

Enzo keeps saying either rachel or bb is the sab.............They are speculating on future comps.

3:25BBT WBRB

3:30 BBT They are back outside now. Enzo is going over the sab messages by himself on the lounger. He is doing pretty good...WBRB

Lane doing push-ups, in his slippers.

Enzo talking to the cameras saying don't worry that he is not winning comps, he knows what he is doing, he is making a run for the $. Enzo tells lane that matty keeps asking him if he has powers and he don't have no powers and now matty wants to hang out with him?

Enzo said someone from the brigade is gettin the $. Lane gets in the pool. Enzo goes over why the others will not win.

Hay and matt talking game in the cabana. Matt says the brigade should keep ragan as long as possible. Matt says Ragan wants a final 4 with Hay, Matt and Enzo. they say they should let Lane get Ragan out. Hay said Ragan kind of hinted about a final 4 and he does not trust brit. Matt thinks the final 4 ragan wants is a good idea since ragan is solid.

3:45BBT Matt asks Hay when they decide who they will keep just be honest so he knows and not blind sided. Matt is pissed at Kathy for not telling him about the pretzels before the POV meeting. Hay and Matt think Brit talks too much. Matt wants brenden to go next week. hay says if Matt goes and brenden follows the jury house will be miserable and matt says atleast he will know brendon is out. More Brit bashing outside between Lane and enzo. they say she talks about everyone. enzo said kathy said brit said she will do anything it takes to stay in the house. Enzo wants brit next week if he wins hoh and he does not want to put up brenden, he will put ragan up as a pawn. Enzo thinks brit or ragan will win hoh this week. One of them will put brenden up and he cant win POV. If enzo wins pov we wont use it. enzo having himself a few beers.

Lane said Brendon said people in the house are lazy and only a few people do dishes. enzo said he really does not use the dishes he uses paper.

More Brit bashing in the BY by Lane and Enzo. Matt and Hay still in the cabana. Hay said him and enzo may split the vote so the rest of the house decides on who stays. they say it just sucks. Back to the pool, Lane is wondering if Brit will vote for him to stay. Enzo said hay and him are voting to keep Lane and he can't vote for Matty since he hands out with brit and ragan so much. Lane said he would never pick brit over the brigade. They say Matt is not really not one of them anymore. enzo says brit and ragan both talk about him and matt never tells them what they say. Lane said he could care less. Lane said he wants people to hate him, enzo said yeah it makes decisions easier.

4:00ish BBT Enzo and Lane thinks its better to not put up brendon if they win hoh since brendon is not after them. they should put up brit and ragan. Just going back and forth about if this person wins the next hoh this will happen and so on...............

Hay and Matt going over the 14 SAB messages in cabana...........Matt thinks hayden did good remembering all of the messages, matt saud who else knows them that good. hay said enzo does, matt said noway, hay said yeah they were practicing. brendon knows they somewhat but not as well as hay. hay said don't tell ragan.

Enzo said they made a mistake keeping brendon, he wanted to leave so they should have let him go. Enzo said brit and ragan got into matt's head about getting rid or rachel. Now matt is on the block because of ragan and brit. enzo said matt will be saltly since he is leaving..(lol little do they know). More talk about if so and so wins hoh, so and so will go up.

(im out this is like watching paint dry)

5:30 PM BBT: Not a lot to report. There's a pool tournament going on with Enzo, Britney, Brendon and Hayden. Ragan is huffing and puffing after working out. Kathy went to see if they have any Pledge because Brendon said he wants to clean the house today.

For the past 30 minutes, the feeds have been on Ragan working out just about the whole time. He's doing bench presses with time in between. Now doing push ups.

4 Cams on Ragan sitting by exercise equip... sighhhh <---- Ragan

Ragan lays down ( I looked away for a min.)

Now he's laying under bar bells and taking deep breaths.

Lifts the bar 7 times ! ! ! ! (wow)

4 cams show he Walks away huffing and puffing

4 cams showing Ragan walking it off

(I'm exhausted from all this excitement... someone else take over :dontgetit:

6:00 PM BBT: Feeds finally change. Now 3 of the 4 feeds are at the pool table where Britney, Matt and Enzo are playing a tournament.

6:10 PM BBT: Britney loses to Matt and says "it's a tough loss". There was a helicopter above and Enzo keeps saying "get to the chopper", which is a line from a movie.

In the pool tournaments, Enzo says Matt has been a 3 time winner and Enzo has been a 4 time winner.

Ragan walks over to Matt who's sitting on the double wide chair and says it's tough to work out without food. Ragan is still working out taking big breaks in between his workout.

6:20 PM BBT: (I left the feeds for a minute). Britney and Matt on the double wide chair until she was called to play Hayden in pool.

Matt asks Ragan what he's working out and he says chest abs (and something else) and Matt says he'll do abs with him and he (Matt) would have done all of it with him if he had thought of it.

Matt was asking if the live feed viewers are interested in what they're doing, like the pool tournament. Some say yeah and they go back to playing pool.

6:25 PM BBT:

Still breathtaking action in the BY as they play their pool and work out. (I'm beginning to agree with the HGs who are saying they should have given bren his wish and sent him packing--at least Rachel added fire).

6:27 PM BBT Lol.... Matt speculates that (live feed watching) America is getting excited over the pool tournaments and wonder who will win etc. "It's so boring in here, they probably get excited over the tournaments"... (uhhh.... try again Matt).

6:29 PM BBT:

Well, beat me with a stick! This is so exciting!!! I wonder if Brit will win this pool tournament! Oh I'm so excited... the anticipation... the....

(sorry, Matt, I tried to get excited. Between the game and Brit's complaining... I just can't even pretend to act excited).

:skellington: 7:31 PM BBT

I see that no one has posted in about an hour so I wanted to let you all know that you have missed NOTHING....

there literally has been about 5 minutes with NO TALKING.

some playing pool, others just laying around

8:10pm BBT

lane and brit in hammock Lane asking Brit if she's going to vote against him. Brit says I

don't know, are you going to take me to the final three?

she said she would vote for him if he made it to the f2, then she says unless he's the reason she gets voted out.

they are talkin about if she was against ragan, she thinks she's have the votes to stay

he asked her not to tell anyone about what he is about to tell her,

he says you have to promise you wont tell enzo or anybody, she says she will never tell him anything cuz he tells everybody everything. he says well you have to understand why i'd say that after people saying you repeat stuff, she replies "who rachel" he says well im just sayin

he says what he can see and what he's heard is everybody wants her or kathy at least until f5 and he says thats good for you, she believes kathy will go right after brendan

now they are talkin about how they are preceived by america

8:31pm BBT:

Hayden and Matt have joined Brit and Lane at Hammock. Brit teasing Hayden that Hollywood will probably make a Hollywood Hayden doll: That his hair is just so even when he jumps in and out of the pool. Matt teasing him too.

Talk moves on to Ragan. Both guys wondering what’s up with Ragan and how he seems. Brit explains that being on slop and on the block has gotten to him and now Matt’s nominated.

8:40pm BBT:

Matt now talking game with Ragan about his convo with Enzo in cabana room. Ragan wonders if Enzo will keep Matt. Matt doesn't know and moves smoothly over to the only way to motivate Enzo/hayden for veto is to nominate either one next to Brendon because if not they are not going to care. Ragan is nervous about doing that because then E/H would think he was over them. All this is in case there’s a double eviction and they don’t have time to talk. Matt is telling him everything he talked about with Enzo.

8:44pm BBT:

Matt telling Ragan what to say if he’s hoh. Ragan tells him that he’s more concerned with wheither Matt will stay in the house. He’s also advising Ragan to speak with Enzo. Ragan wants Matt to talk with Kathy. Matt tells him that she’s best to speak to at last minute (hmmm, I think Kathy is out of there come thursday). Sounds like he feels Enzo/Hayden are going to split the vote (maybe that’s the reason for the nom talk). Hayden has just joined the bromance. Talk is now about working out.

Inside we have Kathy cleaning up.

~8:25BBT

After Ragan gets done showering, he goes and gets dressed. He's bending over for a while in front of the dresser but can't see what's going on. Enzo passes by and tells him to "show America your ass!" When Enzo leaves Ragan goes into the Taj room, sticks his hand down his pants and pulls out a piece of paper, walks over to the bed by the door, hesitates and says to himself, "I can't do this" and walks back out to stand by the dresser again, checking to make sure no one is coming. Then he goes back in, gets the note out of his crotch region again and sticks it under the pillow and takes off. (*a SAB message? otherwise I have no idea what it could be...HG can't write on anything*)

8:53BBT

Ragan and Matt in BY on the couch discussing the increase in alcohol they would be getting in the jury house. Ragan hasn't "drank this little" since he was 18. Then the conversation moves to lack of masturbation, courtesy of Ragan. Matt agrees and says he was too lethargic to masturbate before he went into the BB house, but Ragan masturbated the night before he went in.

Archived