8/15 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

5:30 to 5:50 PM BBT:

Ok, i am just posting one since I really can't stay on, but people without feeds do not worry... YOU ARE MISSING ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY NOTHING!

In the HN Room Brit Matt Ragan playing "would you rather have..." game (one piece of paper and a pencil or unlimited internet access for 24 hrs... Board game or Kindle etc etc).

Meanwhile in the Taj, Kathy is annoying Enzo and Hayden with the usual crap.

And now... at 5:50 PM BBT LITERALLY THE ENTIRE FREAKING HOUSE IS SLEEPING!! (WAY TO BE BORING HG'S!!!)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:37 BBT

Ah ha, a voice. Sounds like Hayden out of DR. Asks Enzo and Kathy what they want for dinner. Sounds like it will be pasta w/chicken on top.

Ragan, please go to the diary room.

Hayden and Lane in kitchen, starting dinner.

6:45 BBT

Brendon talking about the house he was at. Sounds like he had a personal chef, really fancy food to eat. Chef was from France. Name was Francoise or Frank.

B drank Champagne, wine, and beer. Room he stayed in was like an apartment. LR, DR, BR, walk in closet.

WBRB

6:48 BBT

Brittney, please go to the diary room.

Hayden gets out paper towels and cleans mirror behind stove.

Brendon now cleaning the same mirror that Hayden just cleaned.

Hayden now cleaning the same mirror that Brendon just cleaned. (o.k. that's 3 times guys, it is probably clean by now. azgrama)

I'm outta here, going to watch tonights episode on CBS =)

7:15 pm BBT: Enzo and Hayden in Jumanji. Hayden tells him that he thinks Matt will be going up, not Britney. Enzo is worried and confused why Matt isn't worried about going on the block. They think that Matt has already worked out a deal to get Lane out over him. They question why Matt hasn't let them (Hayden,Enzo) know about the deal. Enzo says that he doesn't trust anyone in the game except Hayden and Lane. He hates feeling this way about Matt. They decide the final 4 should be Enzo, Hayden, Lane and Kathy.

8:35 PM BBT

Bren and Hay in HOH talking same old strategy crap. Bren wants to know if Lane is upset he's on block. But nothing new or revealing.

Enzo in Cabana Room sprawled on couch-bed. (Looks like the LAPD should just take out the chalk outliner...he looks DEAD)

Brit Ragan Matt at kitchen table eating some sort of slop concoction.

Annnd FOTH

(seriously folks, nobody is posting tonight because these people are in FULL A$$ boring mode tonight.You are missing nothing. Nothing new. Same ol same ol. Not worth the finger energy to type it--I think Rachel wore them all out.)

This just in...

8:47PM BBT: Brendon says he's never been to a rave, and techno music just isn't his thing.

[Also, I want to thank all the updaters. I appreciate you :smitten:]

BBT 853 Seems they got a msg not sure from who but, they are talking about a comp that is comming up tonight. Sounds like it was a sab msg. I will update when they say what was said!

(Morty we appreciate you keeping up the website)

BBT 856pm Kathy now telling Brendon she is worried about what the comp or msg is about and that she is worried that it will goof up Brendons HOH (hmmm not what she says when she is not talking to him ~smoop)

They are worried that it may be a power and a person can get off the block. Kathy says OH my gosh. Talk of how Kathy hates the sab. Ok I think the sab told them to go to bed early. Now Kathy is going to go to the HOH bathroom and take a bath.

NEWSFLASH THEY ARE PLAYING POOL IN THE BACK YARD.

Archived