8/13 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

10:38 BBT Ragan is being very honest with Brendon about how he felt bullied and how it really bothered him when Brendon attacked him. Ragan has a history of being bullies so he's sensitive to it. Now they are talking about the conversation in the hammock. Ragan explaining that he needs more time before having tough conversations because he'll say things he'll regret, that it wasn't him trying to cause trouble. Where things went off was because Rachel's version of the events is different then Ragan's and they couldn't agree.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:58 Ragan is still talking to Brendon explaining how evicting Kristin was bad for his game.

Matt and Enzo are talking in the kitchen. Matt says they want whoever of Ragan and Britney is left to go next week. Enzo says they need to knock them out soon. They want to make sure no one knows about the brigade or it's 4 vs. 4. They are thinking they should throw hoh next week.

Ragan is called to the DR.

Brendon is downstairs talking about how frustrating the HOH competition was.

11:04 AM BBT

Ragan and Bren talking. Ragan completely throws Enzo under the bus and tells Bren that Enzo wanted him out last week. (what a TERRIBLE conversation and I think I'm officially OFF any Team Ragan-girly)) Matt and Bren in the kitchen discussing the difficulty of the challenge. Bren's back is killing him, 'I feel like I'm 70'... Matt making slop.

11:04 Enzo is now talking to Hayden in the storage room. Hayden wants to know if Enzo told everyone they flipped at the last minute. They are talking about who to get out next week and how to get rid of Brendon [i'm not following this conversation very well].

Enzo wants to go to the final 6 with Brendon and Kathy. Enzo thinks Ragan will come after him. Enzo says it has to be Britney this week and Ragan next week.

11:25 Matt and Brendon are up in the HOH discussing house votes.

Brendon says he feels sorry for Matt because he was one of the few with blood on his hands.

Brendon says he revenge is making them be have-nots. Matt says that he will remember what Brendon does good or bad and he will win HOH next week. Matt says his word/deals are good. Brendon doesn't know if it's good to tell people what's going on or not, but when he decides he will tell Matt what it is.

WBRB

11:32 BBT Lane, Matt, Hayden and Brendon are in the kitchen talking about food.

Enzo has moved to the backyard to chat to Britney. They are talking about Matt's hoh and not putting up Ragan and Britney at his first hoh and the deal he had with them. Britney thinks after Monday no one will care about Brendon anymore, but everyone will be nice to them until then. Enzo thinks they need to go talk to them.

Outdoor lockdown is announced. Britney thinks they'll get their food.

12:49 PM BBT:

Feeds are sort of messed up. You can hear talking but no video. Talking about the size of the table. "One of use will win a half a million dollars'.. A LOT of table talk.

They are trying to figure out what BB during lockdown.

2:43 PM BBT

HG's were on lockdown. America voted them Eggplant and Escargot. Matt is not happy but he's going to give it a try. Brittany says she likes eggplant 'sort of'.. Ragan is willing to give it a shot. Matt said give him '12-15 minutes America and I will let you know what i think of you' (the time it takes for it to cook).

2:47 pM BBT

Hay, Enzo and Lane outside. Lane asks that they try to tell Bren that they can use him .Doesn't think he will put him up. Enzo really wants to reveal the Brigade. Others are skeptical. Hayden tells Lane that he doens't think he has anything to worry about. He also doesn't think Matt has anything to worry about. He might go up but he's safe...

Hay says the only reason they can worry is because Bren is the sab. Making fun of Kathy (LOL!!STILL LOVE IT!) and how she would react if they came out.

Matt and Brit eating eggplant. Not impressed. Matt wants to figure out what they can put on it to pick it up. Brendon tried the escargot (snail) said it didn't have any flavor really.

Matt says "Alright America- it's ok with BBQ sauce so we're going to let you slide'

Kathy reminding everyone that she suffered on slop with no other food. Brendon trying to think of things to do to the snails. Says the 'taste is gritty'

Feeds go outside. Enzo discussing ways to get rid of Ragan and Brit. Hay doesn't want to put Bren up because he has their back. Enzo realizes it may piss off the rest of the house.

Say to tell Brendon they are trying to backdoor matt and hope he'll put up Ragan and Brit

2:57 PM BBT

Hayden to go talk to Brendon.

3:13 PM BBT

Hay and Bren discussing noms. Bren believes Brit is a great competitor. Ragan is good at quizzes but gets frazzled. Would like to send Brittany home and put her on the block and give her a chance to fight for herself because he thinks back-dooring is chicken shit. Bren wants to give her a chance since she's proved that she can do it.

Talk turns to Lane. Bren wonders if Lane will go to Matt and Ragan if they get rid of Brit. Thinks Lane is downplaying himself as a competitor.

Bren says Enzo needs to really start playing because 'yeah he's a middle of the road player, he's a nice guy, everyone likes him' but eventually that will stop and people will start throwing each other up on the block. Hay says the house still think hay is against Bren which they believe works in their favor, 'yes, yes' says Bren.

Bren thinks Enzo has tunnel vision. Doesn't think he's serious. Bren thinks they need to put a fire under his ass (LOL! You're so going home Brendon.. ugh-girly)

Bren says no one wants to touch Kathy. Hay agrees it's stupid (For all their talk about people actually playing the game, Bren is a hypocrite for not getting rid of her- girly Hay believes Lane is smart enough to know who he has to align with. Bren still thinks Lane is Sab. Bren thinks if they say things in front of him, Lane might go back to Matt and Ragan.

Hay says 'perfect world, Brit goes home, I win HOH--well, Enzo wins but won't hold my breath for that so if I win it's Matt and Ragan or Matt and Ragan with Kathy and try to back door Matt.. or do we want to keep Lane since we think he's the sab" Bren has 3 choices (list pairs to go up). Says he agreed to give Brit a chance. Bren wouldn't feel bad for backdooring Ragan or Matt. Especially Ragan for 'hiding behind' Matt. Hay says you don't want to put someone up there you DON'T want to go home.. as in Lane.

Hay's point if you think there is a chance we can pull Lane away from Matt and Ragan, if we put him on the block that won't happen. Bren says he doesnt' care. Lane is the sab, even if he's not he's not 'trustable' (moron). Says he doesn't care if Lane is pissed at him. He just doesn't want to back door anyone.

Bren says he would pull Hay off the block if he ever won POV. Bren believes he'd go up against Enzo. Hay says he's cool with everyone in the house (hee hee) Bren says well they don't hate you.

Bren talks about putting Lane up on the block and using that to get Lane on their side (I can't even imagine the reaction if Lane gets put up-girly) Bren thinks Lane needs to be shaken up. Bren is trying to avoid pissing 3 people off. Hay says you already have that. Bren doesn't want to have half a couple up on the block because if they win POV they take them down that's two people mad. Bren would rather put up Lane and Brittany. Bren doesn't think Lane is trying. Thinks Lane tries to skate by. Talking about the next challenge being a quiz. Thinks Bren faces less of a risk if Lane is on the block because chances of him winnging are less than that of Matt or Ragan.

Brendon in HOH with Hayden

b-It would be stupid to get rid of the weak player. I am not getting rid of cathy.I still think lane is the sabotuer.

we could pull him in, but he will run and tell brittney eveything.

H-Brttney and Matt have to go up.

B-I want to give brittney a chance to fight for veto. She asked more the chance

h-i dont think you should put up lane. if you want to get matt or ragan or brittney dont use lane on the block, he might go home

b-lane is the sabotuer. I dont care if he goes.

H-but if you think we could pull lane in with us you should'nt put him up.

b-if we put lane on the block and we dont change with pov we can tell the house how to vote. Lane hasn't been on the block , he needs to know what it feels like, he needs to be shaken up

h-I dont know man. You know they all think I hate you.

b- ya thats fine, thats good. I want to put up lane and brittney. If lane stays and If its quiz i dont think he would try to win. Its less of a risk with lane on the block because its a less chance for him to win pov.

h-so you put up brittney and lane and brittney wins pov, who do u put up?..

b-i dont know, but if brittney comes off then there is another vote for lane so he stays. best scenario is lane and brittney

3:37 PM BBT

Outside Brit, Enzo, Matt and Lane talking about being friends outside the house. Now talking about Kathy and how she's getting on her their nerves. Saying Kathy wanted to be on the end yesterday so she didn't have to do anything. She's getting on people's nerves with all her questions. Brit says she will FB Kathy.

Matt thinks he will hang out with Enzo but communicate more with Ragan on a facebook level. Brit asking Matt who between so and so and so and so. Enzo says he FB's a lot and text A LOT. Brit said she will be texting Enzo all the time. Matt says Brit would be the girl he talks to the most. Brit saying Nick won't care if Brit stays friends with all of them. Brit says he's probably most intimidated or worried about is Hayden because he's always shirtless and he's an all american guy. Matt says stacy would be jealous of Matt talking to Hayden! Ask Enzo if his wife would like all the girls. Enzo says she has tons of friends and could be sitting around making fun of everyone. Enzo says she's probably embarrassed of him after the last HOH. He's getting frustrated.

Enzo says if he doesn't win HOH next week he'll put himself on the block. Talking about the only player ever to win Big Brother and not be on the block. Quizzing Brit.(I missed the answer) Talking about being a floated and winning a half mil.

Brit talking about how she would make her jury vote. Brit says she will give it to the person that fought harder. Enzo says it will be based on EVERYTHING. He wants the RIGHT person to get it. One person only won one comp, the other person got their hands dirty and did the work. Even scheming is game play to him. Backstabbing.. whatever, whatever the 'f' it is.

Matt says it's not just about winning comps. Enzo says Kathy scares him because people like her picking someone to win this thing, she's just going to pick someone she likes. Saying Kathy is a super floater (guess we bash kathy this week with Rachel gone!) "ya'll are going to need to carry me through this week, my mind is just not with it' Brit mocks Kathy. Enzo wanted to knock her out. Enzo says if he wins HOH, Kathy is definitely up. Says she's definitely on his last nerve. Matt says she's WAY nice but he's tired of her.

Brit wants to let Enzo know that she dominated Bren on the pool table and got down to the 8 ball twice with Hayden. Says she's trying to get her name on the bowl. Teasing Hayden saying he's handsome and inspirational. Enzo wants to fast forward this shit, he's dying.

Talking about how the table just signifies all the back stabbing thats going to go on.

3:50 PM BBT

Bren called to diary room-twice. Hay dives in the pool, Brit hates it. Brit talking about her wedding. Saying all her gf's would come if they found out Hayden was coming (he must be much better looking in real life-girly) Brit talking about her nice gf's. Doesn't think she'll invite Kathy, can't hear why because of plane over head. Brit will not invite Kathy. (They are laying by the pool in the sun in California, making me SO jealous-girly) Enzo and Lane talking about Bren. Hard to understand, lots of background noise. Enzo sounds pissed at the possibility of putting Lane up.

Hayden telling them about their conversation (Him and Bren). Lane is getting pissed about him going up. Enzo wants to snap. He's sick of being sneaky, he's getting tired (I can understand that). Enzo threatening suicide over his poor performance. Now he has to talk to this doe-doe (brendon). Play patty-cakes with this doe-doe now. He's VERY VERY annoyed.

4:50 PM BBT

Just listened to a conversation between Matt and Brendon - lots of "It was all game man" nothing interesting until he tells Matt who he is going to nominate.

Matt, almost immediately, goes to Hayden and says, "Guess what but I'm nto supposed to tell, Brendon told me who he was nominating. Britney and Lane"

Then we cut to HOH again where Brendon has called Britney up to tell her good news/bad news. She's going up but she can fight for it. And he's putting Lane up with her.

4:45 BBT

Hayden in the shower, getting ready for noms.

Enzo outside with Lane. Too hard to hear.

Enzo says Bren said he's not going after Lane. Lane says he saw him talking to Matt so maybe Matt is going up. Enzo says he could be lying to all of us. Lane asking what the other brigade members said. Enzo afraid Brit will win POV (I hope she does) and Matt will go up. There was a Sab message.

Lane told not to freak out if he's on the block. Enzo tells him he can do whatever he wants (I want to see Lane freak the f out). Enzo says he doesn't want to be anyone's pawn. Lane goes to talk to Matt. Bren talking to Brit in HOH.

WBRB

[all you ZuZu...]

4:51 PM BBT

Brendon obviously got called into DR for a lecture on the rules. He pulls Britney back into HOH and says that he's sorry, he freaked out a little, he can't say she's safe, he can't say she's going up. Britney replies, :I understand you can't tell me you're putting me up." And we get FOTH

When we come back Britney says she will do anything to not go on the block. Brendon said he'd be an idiot to trust all these hand shakes this week. They'll forget them next week. She doesn't want to be back doored. He says he respects her too much for that. Britney says she's not in an alliance. She's close good friends with Matt and Ragan but that's it.

Britney has changed Brendon's mind. He was pushing them before and he expected that behavior, they are all good now. If he nominates her or if he doesn't, Britney will play her heart out. He will have someone in his corner because she will play for the veto. She will PLAY for the veto.

Both of them BS the other. "Rachel really liked you ,she wanted you here, so because she liked you, I have to like you." Says Britney. "Are you going to use the POV on Lane if he's up?"asks Brendon "I'm going to want to use it. If I felt Lane was safe anyways I wouldn't use it anyways." replies Brit

Archived