8/10 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:26 am BBT

Bren, Hay and Lane sitting outside on BY couches, Enzo lifting weights, Rach in bed, Kath in bed.... wondering if and when the SAB will strike... saying all the good SABS were already played out with the first SAB....

9:46 am BBT

Bren, Lane talking about older women and their hook ups and how older women are like a treasure..... talking about hook ups, Lane talking about his girl back home.

Bren and Lane now talking about his school schedule and now about Rach and her party lifestyle.... and that she should be ready to leave it it has been three years...

filling in some blanks from this am....dont have the times sorry. They are in order tho.

Lane thinks Saboteur is Enzo or Kathy or Rachel or Brendon or America. Nothing has happened should just do stuff themselves to mess with Sab.

Lane says Britney is like his sister in the house. She wont let him finish a sentence. Lane likes the Tourny prize bowl, it has his name on it.

Britney talks to Hayden and Ragan about Rach being Saboteur & maybe she was trying to tell Brendon last night she had some kind of power that she isnt allowed to talk about.

Haydon: only way Rach staying is if she has a power.

Ragan: dont think she does, wouldnt have done the speeches if she did.

Britney: what if does just found out

Britney: odd she's now being so coy about DR sessions when she didnt before. I got a serious talking to about talking about my DR. They called several in, in a row last night. They said look we cant cut feeds during BBAD, you're getting us in trouble, stop it. Rach wouldnt be trying to be nice if had a power

Britney: I dont know how Kristen managed it. everywhere I go I feel like I am walking on egg shells.

Someone found Peter Parking in a new part of yd

Rach says you dont drink the tap water in Vegas. Its from a resevour with dead bodies in it. Its just gross. cant explain how bad it is.

Lane does 10 pushups with Britney on his back.

Ragan to Hayden: If Brendon and Kathy are up & Brendon gets POV, put up the person you feel would flip on you.

Britney thinks that Brendon will have no desire to be there after Rachel leaves & it will effect his game.

Ragan:We have to get HOH over with first. Dont underestimate anyone.

Britney: is it a good idea to put Kathy up? she isnt good at comps wouldnt you rather have a stronger player playing? Would you rather Kath or Matt? Kath or Lane? Kath or Hay?

Ragan goes over events of first Sabotage. Britney hurt knee had ice on it. lights went out, Annie said light was in in BR, several go to BR to checkit out. Brit screamed some one was by DR/SR doors. Lights come back on, they talk about it. Lights go out again & when come on get Sab message

Ragan going over order of comps with order of people getting out.

Britney: dont forget Haydon spent 21 hrs in solitary confinement.

11:20ish BBT

Rachel: Nooo Bren I dont want you to look like a dick.

11:37BBT

Rachel going over quiz questions with Brendon. Could you imagine how people would react if there was some kind of power. They would freak out. Would be like a Chima incident all over again.

Brendon: I have been fighting with you all day.

Rachel: ok do what you want, just talk to DR first.I dont want you to look like a dick.

Brendon: ok ok I got it the first 30 times you said it.I need you to look as good as possible. I am trying to take the most of this F'n witch hunt they have going on in this house.Only way will be able to do that is to get them to hate me.

Rachel: If I dont win HOH I am going to be nom.

12:00BBT (flashback 12:00ish noon 8/10 cam 3)

Ragan: I dont want to come off as the person that is mean. I am not that way. You have to let off steam but I am not the bad gay guy.

Haydon:We have no coping mechanisms, no way to relieve tensions.

Ragan: if you're on the outs with them then it turns into something they can use against you.

Britney: they are playing a bad game, they deserve what they get. They chose to talk about people behind their backs. It's coming back on them. its Karma.

Britney: they are playing such a dirty game. you have to worry about what they are going to do or say. Brendon never said a thing to me before yesterday. All Rachel tears are fake. Even Brendon attack on me is not personal, he just wants his GF to stay.

Enzo: I always say its a game. Its the player in you, not you.

Ragan: I want to stop the personal attacks. its the blowing off steam aspect but its not good.

Haydon: its the name calling that makes me feel better but its not like me, not the way i do things.

Ragan: I was so bullied growing up & to be bullied as adult is makes me want to....

Britney: what pisses me off, makes me mad is he wont attack someone that will go toe to toe with him.

Britney: His is so immature, he is supposed to be 30 and he acts 16.

(this convo is more annylizing Brendon then bashing him.)

12:2ish BBT

Ragan thinks Rachel got a message from sister in second HOH letter. Sister said. "I love you more then hunting sharks in oil free waters."

Ragan says could have something to do with Haydon and Kristen He asked her if it had to with BP & she said that could be it.

Ragan: Makes me think they should stop getting letters from loved one or write them before the show starts.

Britney: she (Rach) is already planting the seeds of doubt about their relationsip. She says she wont move to LA.

12:33BBt

Britney used to watch live feeds & would get sooo mad cuz HG would stay up sooo late and sleep all day, but thats what we do. We stay up till like 4am & then nap all day.

Enzo cant wait to see the negativity about us in the blogs.

(some one else take over please.)

1:00 PM BBT Britney says Rachel told her she was looking at the rule book last night because she wanted to know if Big Brother could remove things from their luggage. Matt tells them that he was wondering if someone had been going through his suitcase.

Matt and Ragan think Rachel and Brendon are looking for another house meeting. Ragan: "I say that if they call a meeting, we just won't engage." Matt worries that not answering their accusations will make him look guilty. Ragan says he sees benefits of both, but hates giving in to their BS. Britney says they're just looking for drama so they can get more TV time, and they should start to sing whenever Brenchel gets dramatic so it can't be used on TV.

[We could really use someone updating so I can go eat. I see you people on-line, so don't think you can hide, I know who you are.]

[i can do a little...]

2:15 PM BBT

Hay, Rag, Brit, Lane, Matt, Enzo on couches outside... discussing who is sab. Lane believe Brit and Rach are working together because of some mic pattern he saw in the storage room.

Ragan says if he came out the house and found out Rach and Brit were life-long friends he would die. Brit says resemblance is uncanny and values are right on track.

Brit thought sab was Andrew, then Bren, then Matt..

2:18 pm BBT

Discussing how Kathy and Brit resemble each other. Brit offended. Everyone back-tracking.. NOt that they look alike.. they're both blonde and from Arkansas. Brit says she's not even blonde. She's as blonde as Lane. Ragan; You're as blonde as Kathy.

Lane said when someone told him that he started paying so much attention to them. Ragan teasing Brit. (Is Kathy THAT gross? Annoying to listen to,yes. Gross,no.)

2:21 PM BBT:

Brit very offended. Says "can't ya'll tell by the way we talk that we're not from the same part of Arkansas" (LOL!!As someone from NJ, you all sound the same to me, sorry.)

Talking about Kathy. Brit offering to dye her hair. Kathy has been hiding the fact that she has hair color because she doesn't want Rachel to offer to do her hair. Told Brit to wait until Rach is gone.

All feeds on BY. Enzo seems to be sleeping. Matt might be out too.

2:50 BBT: Matt mentioning he has a lot of BB dreams.

Enzo, Bren/Rach on couches talking. Bren "asks how can America NOT like Rachel?! Strip teases on the table! Strip teases during a haircut!" Thinks guys would like her because of slips. Girls would hate her. Does her 'don't mess with me and my man'...Thinks 'Soup' piece would be something about a place where all of your dreams come true and then would show a clip of Rachel. She thinks she's on every episode. Enzo says it would be "Vegas Alert,Vegas alert"

3:09 PM BBT: Hay and Brit on the hammock. Talking about Annie. Wondering if she watches everyday. Talking about Kathy asked her to leave her eyeliner and she didn't. Reminiscing about how things were the first day they came in.

Talking about Rach/Bren being the Sabateur. (Does this count as week 1 for Ragan's sabatoge?)

Ragan in the kitchen counting and going over sequence. (He's making me CRA-ZAY!)

WBRB

3:19 PM BBT: Brit and Hay making fun of Rachel only talks about Vegas, alcohol, money... saying how embarrassed her kids should be when she haves them.

Brit believes there are horrendous pics of Rach online (I haven't seen them). Talking about how starved for attention she is. Craves male sexual attention. Can't stand it if men don't find her hot.

3:22 PM BBT: Lane wrapping his arm around Brit's neck while she's trying to eat a cookie. (I wish she was single, they're too cute).

Lane, Ragan and Brit eating cookies.

Ragan starts Bren bashing saying he's being especially creepy today. (IMO, Ragan is going insane.) Can't understand what else because he's eating with his mouth full. Really full.

Indoor lockdown as everyone is about to go outside.

[i'm about for a bit...someone else, please]

Indoor lockdown

Rachel is eating cookies red hots and chocolate. 'I hope we aren't in lockdown until thursday'

Matt says "we are going to miss banners if they fly over"

rachel-(kissing up to enzo) It will say 'we love you meow meow'

Brendon hayden enzo in storage room

Brendon beggin to go home.'i want people to hate me to send me home'

enzo'they are going to hate you if you stay or go' :animated_rotfl:

brendon-they want rachel to go because she is so good at competitions. You can't trust lane,He and brittney will control the house. They will try to make you do things for them in the house.

some old conversions 'rachel can win quizzes , you can team up with her blah blah blah

hayden-just dont throw me under the bus

brendon- no no, i just talk about lane because he is with britney and tells her everything.

LOCK DOWN is over

All camera on B/R whispering

b-please get along with everybody. get along with britney.

r-do u think that hayden in on board?

b-definately. I don't think he is the sabateur. I dont think I am going to call a house meeting.

r-i dont think u should.

B- i am gonna make my own decision. Dont be upset. we'll work out. I'll get my trunks on.

r-hayden is with us?

b-the will vote with the house.

r-even though we offered them the best f-ing deal?

b-operation keep you here is in effect. I am smarter than all these people here. Go out there. be strong ok.(loud gross kisses)

don't be sad. ok. I love you.

r-wanna make out?

b-later

she leaves. brendon getting dressed to workout

4:07 PM BBT

WBRB

Right after Lane says they need to get into fights with Brendon. Hayden tells Lane that Brendon is convinced Lane is the saboteur.

Ragan shares with us one of Brendon's planned 'confrontations'. Ragan is going to walk outside and Brendon walks purposely slow, progressively, slower and slower and slower. Brendon is opening the outside door so slow like you would if you were trying to piss off a driver behind you. Ragan's toe touches the back of Brendon's flip flop and Brendon turns back at him and says "Excuse you." "It was just the tip." Says Ragan. Then Ragan laughs, that saying is going to make it to the show.

4:18 PM BBT

In cabana Ragan and Brit keep repeating their Brendon trying to rile them up stories. Outside Brendon talking to Kathy about someone in the house having an electronic mailbox so you know when your mail is there.

Bredons evil reign of terror begins!!!!!!!

Ragan goes into the room with hayden and lane

r-Brendon was walking in front of me really slow, and when he gets to the sliding door and stops. I stepped on his sandal and he says 'excuse you' and rachel was smiling the whole time.

Enzo comes in and tells him too

enzo-oh its like that now

Brittney joins and says that brendon bumped her but by the 3rd time she tells it,, it turns into a body check

Archived