8/9 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

7:45 BBT

Complaining about Bren leaving his dishes out. Commenting on how many onions they used. Enzo says they are definitely the offbeat alliance (including Andrew) saying Bren's POV speech sounded exactly like Andrew's. Enzo says it looks like he's biting off Andrew. 'Dummy.'

Brit can't wait for Thursday. Brit thinks Rach will be pissed and just walk right out. Brit asks Enzo if he knows the plan he says he invented it.

Believe Bren will try to be BFF's with everyone. (Update for others: Plan is to tell them they are voting out Bren so he will stop studying for challenges and vote out Rachel. Rach seems to feel safe right now. Bren thinks he's doing a good enough job pissing everyone off so they vote him out.)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:49 BBT

Kitchen. Ragan afraid he's coming off to bitter. Brit says she no longer cares (but she's always nice to Rachel which I find annoying-girly)

Brit, Ragan: Discussing DR and how they get a lot of questions about Bren/Rach. No diary talk.

Hayden immediately cleaning up their dishes. (good boy)

Outside. Bren Rach talking game. Rachel looking miserable. Bren telling Rach he gave Hayden a warning to be weary of Lane. Saying Lane went from being docile to someone who wants to stir shite up. Discussing Sab. Saying whoever it is isnt' skilled enough to do it. Saying Lane already has.

Bren saying Rach can sell someone that she knows who the Sab is. Thinking this will guarantee some safety (?). Bren says it might be best to use it as a 'pocket ace' He thinks she should be talking to Hay sometime this week (he somehow is convinced she's staying)

7:54 BBT-- Hay/Brit/Ragan Kitchen discussing Peter Parker. They are touching on that, the greusome twosome (the alliance name they came up with for Bren/Rach), the billiard tourney (I assume this is for their late night talk show)

Keep discussing how gross Bren is. He is a neanderthal. Ragan: 'He is early man and he doesn't like when women talk back.' Feeds switch to Rach and Bren discussing game and sequence of events.

All feeds on them.

7:48 BBT

Lane/Enzo/Hay in HOH. Hay telling them that Bren said Enzo is out for himself. Lane says he is backstabbing his own alliance. Enzo says Bren has no idea what he's doing.

Bren asked Hay if he trust Rach 100% and he needs to align with her if he leaves. Tells Lane that Bren said Hay shouldn't trust him. Enzo knows Bren will not put him up. They say they need to go to bed early to get Rach's wizard power.

Enzo wants to know when Bren told him this. Hay says when he was in the shower. Repeats how Bren says you can't trust Enzo. Enzo: 'Dummy. I know you can't trust me. I'm in the brigade. That's the smartest thing he's said all season'

Think Bren is really convinced he's leaving and think he's going to give a bad speech and then he end's up staying. Discussing how it's smart for them to keep them. More worried about Rach because of HOH. Enzo keeps calling him a 'dummy'.

8:03 BBT

They think he would put up a combo of Ragan/Brit or Matt. Discussing what they would do if they won HOH. Thinking maybe they should put Ragan/Brit up and backdoor Bren if they can. Enzo calls Bren a 'dough-dough head'

8:10 BBT

Hay saying something about Rachel playing pool. "She hits a ball and then wants to talk about Vegas for 10 mins before she hits another ball."

Lane wondering if they came out the first week with alliance would they have made it. Hay: No, because Rach would've targeted us. Lane just wants people to know they (the Brigade) did something. They controlled all the votes. Hay coming up with things he believed they controlled (I'm up in the air about this. The people that went home were obvious choices so I'm not sure they controlled things. Anybody else?- girly)

Talking about future plans with HOH wins, etc.

8:14 BBT

Kitchen. Brit/Ragan talking about how Matt winning HOH was the worst thing that happened to them (Bren/Rach).Brit believes anyone that won POV they would've approached. Ragan breaking down the fact that Bren is very threatened by intelligent women or even intelligent people in general. That he's insecure about his own intelligence. Saying Bren having to tell people how intelligent he is is like a 'comedian explaining his own jokes'.

Brit says he came into the house lying.(true) about his job. Ragan 'just because you have a degree in physicist does not a physicist make. (well, it sort of does.)

Brit says she in not a violent person but Bren makes her feel like that. Ragan correctly realizes that they are spending so much time investing in their petty BS that it's making them look bad. They both say that they can't cut them out which makes it so hard.

Brit says this is the first time that anyone has stripped on her kitchen table and she can't do anything about it. (Did this REALLY happen?? Because I would FIND something to do about it!!) Ragan addressing America... WBRB.

8:29 BBt

Brit, Matt and Ragan in Kitchen talking about Bren/Rach. Asking where they are Brit says outside doing something gross on the blankets. Matt says they are the Mean Girls (Brit/Rag).

Matt and Ragan discussing Ragan's nap.

Ragan wants to hide away until libations come so he doesn't have to talk to Bren.

Matt believes that Rach was going through his suitcase (juicy!). Stops talking when Enzo comes in. Matt saying he has open door policy, he went and noticed things ruffled and he never goes through his suitcase. He put an old hoodie in a curved pattern that he would notice if it changed and after a DR session he noticed it was in disarray. Says he asked DR what is the policy with people messing with other people's stuff and WBRB (Nooo!!).

8:34 BBT

Matt hopes it's her and that she dug as much as she could and tell Bren she didn't find anything. Matt says I can't believe they wouldn't stop that (which must mean there is no policy against it).

Enzo in kitchen with them. Everyone very excited for the pool tournament with an actual Cup.

Enzo leaves. Ragan saying he understands why they're targeting Brit but what is the sudden animosity with him (hypocrisy Ragan. Not a good look.) Matt says he has been nothing but nice and has had their moments but he was defending himself. Matt says people just don't like him for no justifiable reason. Ragan says it's because Matt is composed.

Discuss Bren's insecurities. Socially awkward. Enzo in and out.

Ragan asks if nothing was missing. Matt didn't notice anything. Didn't care to look. Nothing there except clothes.

Ragan hopes Kathy is doing ok. Spending a lot of time in her room (milking it IMO). Ragan just wants to make sure she feels included. Cleaning again (Bren's fish still on counter). Ragan to check on Kathy

8:40 PM BBT - Kathy missing (she got called to DR) Ragan talking to Matt explaining Kathy missing as she comes out of DR.

11:41 PM BBT - Discussing pool. Ragan will do match up 2 but not with Bren/Rach. Tells Kathy she looks gorgeous. Kitchen still clean. Everyone is impressed. All feeds on Enzo eating. (my ears!eek!)

Everyone outside.

Kath smoking. Bren/Rach sleeping. Pool playing.

8:53 PM BBT- Kath and Brit in bathroom. Brit mumbling more Bren peeves. Primping. Out to kitchen to fake nice to Rach.

Rach wants to play Ragan. Saying she has not shot if she plays anyone else (typical Rach). Bren/Rach cleaning up.

Archived