8/8 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

4:50 PM BBT

Rachel on Eliptical.

Hay, Enzo, Ragan, Brit, Lane and Matt sitting around the pool discussing the first few days in the house and who talked game first. Talking about Annie and when she came out to Ragan. Brit saying she acted like she wasn't allowed to talk about it (IMO-this would be a good time for Rach/Bren to make friends-girly)

Ragan saying she could've used it as a way to say 'I trust you enough to give you this info about myself'

Ragan: "oh, Annie"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:11 PM BBT

Missed a bit. All feeds on Bren/Rach in BR. Rachel is talking about Vegas and some guy who took her and her friend out to dinner. (I'm not sure what she does for a living but it seems like a lot of men pay to take her out which I believe to be a profession other than what she is described as- girly.)

(I can't cover this conversation because it seems non-sensical)

6:00 PM BBT

Kathy telling Brendon a story about how she made $1200 on her kids toys when she asked them to clean their rooms. They gave her a bunch of broken toys that she pieced back together. It's a very long story with a small point. Brendon giving a lot of "woahs!" and he is making tea for her (if I were kathy I would not take the tea since it gets thrown back in her face- girly)

Everyone minus Brit/Kath in kitchen talking about how they would feel if they were stuck in the BB house forever and comparing it to prison.

Lane/Enzo talking about pool tourney (Enzo is on losing streak)

6:09 PM BBT

Rachel and Bren in storage closet talking about being up on the block. Bren keeps insisting he wants to stay over Rachel (why does he think he has a choice?!-girly). Rachel explaining the chances of the winning $500,000 or $50,000. She keeps saying 'WE' have a shot. Rachel going on and on about what Bren needs to think about. Bren doesn't want to talk about it. He keeps asking her what she wants him to cook (carmelized onions, garlic). Rachel saying if they are serious about one another they need to think about the best strategy. (he just hangs on her while she's talking)

6:12 PM BBT

Lane and Kathy outside. Kathy telling Lane about her conversation with Brendon.(Bren apologizing for her) Her telling the story in detail. (sorry, I was distracted for a second)

Feeds cut to Hayden and Enzo in the Taj. Not enough time to make out what they were talking about.

6:15 BBT

Back outside. Lane and Kathy still talking. About how Brendon told her everyone is out to get her. Lane interjects (which is hard to do with Kathy) that everyone is out to get everyone. Kathy cuts him off. Brendon isn't telling her he isn't saying anything she hasn't thought about. Bren said to Kathy 'they are not your friends'.. heavy sigh from Lane, saying it's that kind of stuff that pisses him off. Basically Bren runs around and talks smack to everyone. Lane rehashing his theory that Bren has never played sports based on the way he acts (his whining and crying). Kathy says that Rachel then came in and started to give her spiel about the reasons she's being bitchy (she said it was PMS). Kathy then telling the story about how Rachel wants a sorry for Kathy celebrating her victory.

6:21 BBT

Lane and Kathy talking about Rach/Bren's relationship and the fact that they say I love you to one another. (I missed some conversation because I'm distracted by something else on TV).

(I will be right back)

6:28 PMBBT

Hay, Enzo, Ragn, Brit and Lane, Matt all eating around the table. Looks like taco salad. (Enzo REALLY is the WORST chewer ever. It's very obnoxious). They are asking each other questions about the photo wall (what color was Andrew's shirt in this pic? What color were Annie's eyes?)Looks like Rach/Bren still in the storage room (Rach with pout/evil stare on her face so he must be saying something she doesn't like- girly) Rest of group talking about them STILL being in the storage room.

Mindless chatter... eating

(THANK YOU Girly... you're doing a fantastic job!)

6:43 BBT

Bren/Rach came out of storage I guess now making dinner (do they eat something different then everyone else?) Discussing pool tourney. Rachel wants to play but only against Ragan because they're on the same level.

Outside, Matt and Lane playing pool. Matt says "and I don't think we've seen the last of it".. Matt talking about losing all his pool games. (Feeds are funny tonight, or players are getting less gossipy-girly)

Inside, Hay, Rach and Bren talking about LAS VEGAS rolls or something. Rachel's favorite is "screaming orgasm' (ha. ha.) Rachel offering to make Kathy some slop pastina (Enzo's creation of slop that has a bunch of stuff in it. Supposedly tastes like Pasta). Rachel insists. Kathy says she's ok. I guess they made up.

7:oo BBT

Ragan in hammock by himself reviewing possible questions for any trivia HOH. Lane, Brit, Matt, Hay playing pool. Lane tells a story about while he was laying in a girls bed and there was a scorpion on his back. Matt calls BS because no girl would let you in their bed. Lane: "whatever, we ALMOST did it". (pretty funny exchange). Rach and Bren in kitchen. Rach chompin' on some chips, Bren cooking. It sounds like she might be talking about an ex (odd) because she says "he" and things they would do together at a gaming bar. Bren says life's too short to be too rigid in life. Rach tells more stories about him. Bren doesn't seemed bothered about her stories. Sounds like the guy always wanted her to do stuff she didn't care about and whatever he wanted to do. Kathy passes through. Quiet outside while folks play pool.

7:02 BBT

Lane and Brit (flirting) sitting on top of wash/dry. Brit asks Kathy (just came outside) where she's been all day. Kathy says in her room asleep. Kathy seems to be struggling quite a bit on slop. Says if you can't find her that's where she always is. Think Hayden beat Matt. Lane and Brit about to play.

7:07 BBT

Ragan, Hay, Matt and Kathy on couches discussing sequence of events with sabateur.Saying cabinet was locked before the blackout (it wasn't, I don't think). Going over all the details of each comp and sequence of events. (I could never keep track of this stuff- girly) Quick digression onto Hayden nominating Rach/Bren. Kathy says 'good move', Hayden says 'I knew from the beginning.' Back to Sab messages, dates and days and before and after. What did the Sab do in the house and when did those things start? (Ragan is INSTENSE with this stuff. Matt has said before he thinks their all going to make themselves nuts counting and remembering stuff. Earlier today he gave a formula to remember days and dates and stuff but otherwise he's rather apathetic about all of this in general conversation. IMO, Ragan is going to make himself batty).

7:14 BBT

Same folks discussing what the comp can be. Not likely to do 2 skill based comps back to back. Hay see's a humming bird. Everyone says "WHERE?" Simultaneously (it's got to be exciting to see life). Matt and Hay talk about working out. Kathy says later on this week she will get Ragan to quiz her. Hay would like to go over things. Ragan suggests getting in pairs and groups of 3 when you have nothing better to do. (fun for us.) Matt talking about his workouts and how he doesn't feel like it's working because he doesn't get sore the next day. He's sore for an hour or so but he wants to get sore. Lane and Brit arguing over an issue at the pool table. Is Lane stripes or solids if he gets a stripe in. He thinks he can pick. (No, you're stripes. You only pick when you get them both in.) Brit wins. Matt laughing about how riled up Lane gets Brit. Lane and Brit having a very amusing argument. Lane saying "Why do you have to bring other people into it!" .. LOL! They are just BICKERING. Kathy says "ya'll just say I'm sorry and be done with it" and then laughs harder than she should at her own joke. All quiet.

7:21 BBT

Quick WBRB. Back to Ragan going over details about past house guest. (Ragan in going to make ME batty). Cut to Lane and Brit playing pool. Discussing a pool shot. Generally mocking each other shots in their way.

7:34 BBT

Come back to hear Brt telling Kath about a story Rach is telling Bren about how she woke up shirtless, covered in vomit with a death grip on a wad of $100 bills. Everyone says she's disgusting. Kath asks if she's a stripper. Brit says it's not paid. It's volunteer. Hay talking about sushi convo and how Rach/Bren chime in about a more expensive sushi that she "only' gets. Matt wants to know if before/after convo is Bren's career path. Was Bren a lawyer b/a he was a school teacher? Did Bren run a race barefoot before or after he bowled a 207. Rehash story about how Bren forgot running shoes to a race and ran barefoot.

WBRB. (DARN!)

7:40 BBT

Lane/Enzo in HOH room talking. Others outside seem to be counting stuff (windows, awnings). Enzo telling Lane about Hayden asking if Rach gave him her "powers" yet (i.e. BB expertise) Enzo gives Rachel credit for what she knows. Enzo says he's about to study from her. "Might as well learn whatever the 'f' she knows'.. Lane says Enzo falls asleep when people talk.

Matt/Hay/Ragan on couch talking. Hayden saying how close he is to his mom. Discussing letters.

Talk about Jeff and Jordan hosting. What if it was Natalie? Everyone would've rolled their eyes. Ragan:'this is definitely the season of torture'.. now talking about which HG's they'd like to meet from previous seasons. MOst say just Jeff and Jordan. Hayden heard Russ was cool. Brit playing with wine bottle opener. Making a lot of annoying noise. Ragan doing a poor imitation of beat box. Brit just making a lot of unnecessary noise with bottle opener. (Please tell her to stop BB). Clearly she's cracking she says.

7:47 BBT

Brit realizes if she survives next week she will celebrate birthday in the house. Kathy yelling to Ragan about laundry. Brit wants a sudafed cake. Matt wants to know if she will drink on her birthday. She says "fer sure".. talking about flip-cup game. Hay says it was the most energy they had in the house. Feeds go to kitchen with Rach/Bren. Kathy enters. Going to ask BB for something. Bren complaining about something in the fridge. Rach telling story about Rehab (the club). Her best friend that she 'is in love with' (RUDE!!!!!girly). She was being a hired model at rehab. Day bed. Getting drunk. Get guys to buy more drinks. (Bren should run screaming). They only do that at Rehab (no they don't. Having been to a VIP pool in Vegas.They pay models at all of them to get drunk and hang out.) Kathy comes in telling a story. Derails Rach's convo. BUT she brings it back. Rachel singing the praises of this guy. Reiterates how she went to Rehab opening. "we go so schmammied" drinking bottles of tequila. Says how much fun she is when she's drinking.

7:51 BBT

WBRB

7:52 BBT

Must've gotten a girl voice over intercom. Bren saying how much he likes it. Never heard end of Rehab. BRen says "weird, you have so many stories about getting wasted" rach says "that's my job'. Rach says she will tell rest of story later. They got in trouble Rachel says. Rach says 'story involves Rachel being a trouble maker' Bren keeps asking what "topless? Fighting".. no to both. Fighting is the last thing she wants to do when she's drunk. Bren: Making out with random dudes. Rach: No. Better. SOmething that has to do with stages. (I have no clue.) Lane breaks up convo. Rach says she has another story and I go to outside feeds.

Outside Brit, Lane, Matt, Ragan, Hayden. Discussing pool tourney. Brit doesn't want to play Michelle (house nickname for Kathy). Matt says "we should make Brendon play Michelle and he'll be like that's not fair." Discussing match-ups. Brit decides to play Matt because she's doesn't want to be in losers bracket. Ragan on hammock. Lane hits him wiht a ball. Lane wrestling (flirting) with Brittany in the back yard. Lots of giggle (Watch yourself Brit-Brit,you're giggling too much with a fiance at home-girly)

8:00 BBT

Brit has Gaga song in her head. We get WBRB. Lane throws ball to Kathy who is smoking. She can't get off the wood. Seems they can only smoke in that specific area. BB backyard fire hazard? Matt and Brit playing pool. Lane watching. Brit complaining about cold and too early to hot tub.

Inside, Enzo joins Bren/Rach in kitchen to hear more of Rach's stories. 'F'ing crazy they all say. Rach tells story about $300,000 some guys were playing with. Seems like someone gave her $10,000 to gamble with. Bren talking about how much money that is. Rach telling story about friend who gambles thousands of dollars at a time. "Give me a thousand of those dollars and I will make better advantage of it than you." Bren talking about house always winning and liquid courage. Enzo "forgetaboutit'. Goes outside.

Enzo joins boys at pool table. Lane helping Brit with game. Enzo talking about a song he likes on Matt's cd. Lane and Brit teasin' each other. Kathy watching.

8:00 PM BBT: Matt and Britney start off the pool tournament.

Rachel, Brendon, and Enzo in the kitchen talking about Rachel's escapades in Vegas. She talks about how men hire her to party with them or watch them gamble. [hmm selling yourself for men's pleasure? Sounds like a hooker to me]

Outside, Lane is helping Britney strategize with her pool game. She wasn't going to listen to him but she did and made the shot.

Matt: "I'm getting smoked in this game."

Britney and Lane flirt/wrestle between shots.

Lane gives Britney some intentional bad advice and she scratches with the 8-ball, thus losing a game she was winning all along.

8:11 PM BBT: Hayden and Brendon are up next in the tournament and Matt and Rachel get ready for an ab workout.

8:09 BBT

HG's talking about what people's names COULD be. Enzo says he's going to change his hat. Brit and Lane ask him 'what are you doin? who you tryin' to be?' Enzo says "Hey, bro I got fans".. goes inside to change hat. Seems Matt beat Brit. Bren comes outside to play Hayden. Asks him if he just woke up and how he'll wake him up with a loss. Bren saying how much he can't wait for Vegas. All Rach's crazy stories are getting him so pumped. Bren wants to go to pool parties but they will get out too late since pool's shut down in September. Hay and Bren straight up pool talk.

Kitchen. Lane, Enzo, Rach and Brit cleaning up. Mulling around. Brit to make decaf coffee. Enzo wants to change his shoes because they're too high class for tonight (look like sneakers). Seems Enzo is doing a wardrobe change for the evening viewers. Matt laying down towels in LR to work out. Rachel talking about booty shorts and how the camera will be right up her butt. Matt says "Highest rated live feed ever." Enzo changes shoes. Talking about his shoes. Kicks Matt's towel as he walks through LR. Rach wearing ex's pants. Her and Matt doing abs. (These guys are all really good about working out). Rach gets 'put on mic' call.

Outside. Hay and Bren seem to be discussing game. Hay saying he talked to Enzo. Bren saying Brit will make alliance wiht Ragan and Lane. Bren saying how he still has to win HOH and POV. Matt and Rach chatting about sab. What kind of stupid stuff the sab will do.. "leave cap off toothpaste".. How sab is best! You can't make fun of him they say (nice to see them getting along and her smiling-girly).

(I'm steppin out for a bit....)

8:17 PM BBT: Rachel and Matt joke about the saboteur while doing their ab workout. Matt thinks the next saboteur video will happen Wednesday.

WBRB

Matt wonders if the saboteur will tell them it will be a double eviction. He says probably not because that would be too cool and the saboteur isn't cool. There is a lot of Rachel's horrible laugh going on here.

8:20 PM BBT: Hayden beat Brendon and now Lane and Enzo are up next in the pool tournament but they argue over who gets to use which pool cue.

8:22 PM BBT: Britney goes into the DR to ask for all beer tonight [i think they are planning some flip cup].

Britney emerges and says she asked for 24 beers. Hayden loved the idea and tackled in her thanks. [hopefully bb will give it to them for some entertainment tonight].

8:37 BBT

Rach comes out in sequin leggings. Saying she would wear them to the gym. Brit looks like she can barely hold it together.[i could only imagine the hysterical comments going through her head-girly]

8:28 PM BBT: Brendon complaining that he wanted coffee but Britney made decaf and he doesn't want decaff. [He is the biggest complainer of the season by far].

Rachel is getting changed for the BBAD viewers. Enzo beats Lane. Rachel and Ragan are up next in the pool tournament.

8:35 PM BBT: Britney and Hayden are telling Lane, Ragan, and Matt about all the "jobs" Brendon has had. Apparently he has worked for red bull, wrote the entire science curriculum for a school, etc. Britney jokes and adds astronaut to the list.

Rachel comes outside wearing sequined leggings and high heels and Rachel says these are her pj or gym clothes.

Outside group talks about Alison in season 3 who use to hide in a large vase in the living room to eavesdrop on other HGs.

8:38 PM BBT: Brendon is alone in the kitchen making something out of slop for Kathy who is laying in the have not room.

8:41 PM BBT: Everyone except Kathy is outside around the pool table talking about the saboteur and how ridiculous his message was. Enzo wants the saboteur to joke about things going on in the house like...

"Enzo, you have terrible gas!!"

WBRB

8:42 PM BBT: Feeds return and HGs joke about bb warnings.

Britney: "They always hear us talking about production but they never hear us talking about being out of milk or toothpaste."

Talk turns to what songs they want to hear in the morning. Britney says she likes Michael Buble and she asks Rachel if she likes him.

Rachel: "I don't even know who that is."

Rachel talks about only knowing music that is perfomed in Vegas. Matt asks how much tickets are for Celine Dion and Rachel says she knows they are around $200. Enzo apparently took his wife to see Celine.

WBRB

When feeds return after a minute, Rachel says one of the best shows she has ever seen in Vegas was Elton John. She loved that Pamela Anderson was on stage with him and she did a strip tease to one of her songs.

Rachel: "Pamela lived in Vegas. Everyone lives in Vegas!" [interesting how she is on a first name basis with 'Pamela'].

8:49 PM BBT: Brendon comes outside to serve Rachel her coffee. Rachel and Ragan are the worst pool players and their game is taking the longest of everyone's.

Rachel: "Are you guys getting tired of watching us play?"

Archived