8/6 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

11:57 BBT

Now the booze is flowing.. everyone drinking except Kathy and Brit who says "more for you guys"..

Matt discusses how they make the table smaller and Matt says "they just take out the other part" as they discuss table size..

11:59 BBT Rachel says whomever gets called to DR they need to ask about "jury" to make sure... Rachel says..

12:01 BBT joking about the alliance after their booze.. as Brendon does his "Russian Allince" with a Russian accent... Brendon does Australian and South African {does well} and does Irish.. Matt 'that's awesome" Enzo this "guy gots voices"

Talking about BB shopping...and the wasteful spending as Hayden wonders if the food is donated....and get BB warning..

Enzo wonders if they'll all hate each other "by the end of this" as Rachel says "we're not even halfway through" as the discuss whether it's "80" days or "approximately" 80 days.

12:06 "eat spit and be happy" about Hayden seed eating..as Brendon says he didn't get a pinball question and Enzo says he didn't get to squeeze in that Marky Mark and Will Ferrell didn't show up for movie night...

Matt asks if its "the highest rated" Rachel thinks yes as ABC has the gates.... and NBC does reruns and "Jersey Shore" is on Sundays and may compete for BB viewers. .as they talk about their show has two comps... as Rachel NBC doesn't do anything over the summer.

12:09 BBT.. Talking about Emmy's for AR or Survivor as Brit says Survivor was most popular and wins all the awards Rachel guesses..

Brit says Amazing Race "isn't as big as Big brother" and Matt agrees...

Brendon asks about difference from Survivor and BB and Hayden says everything in Survivor is "physical" and Rachel says Survivor considers them "pansies"

12:11 BBT Survivor talk

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:12 BBT

Hayden asks if anyone has been "spear fishing" and Hayden says "survivor is sick" and Brit says "i would do Amazing Race" as Brendon says BB is harder and Enzo gets a dig in as long as the challenges "are for big people and not little people"

Brendon thinks it's not as mentally harder than BB.. Hayden doesn't agree and Rachel says "I'm with you Hayden"

12:15 BBT The discussion of BB vs Survivor.. as Brit says "you were on two weeks on slop" can you imagine "30 days" with physical comp..as Rachel says "Hayden you can last on that show" and Brendon snips and not me and Brit: "testy"

Rachel "Britney and Rachel should do Amazing Race".... "we'd win" as Brit says "it's something she would do".

Now they talk AR and how it works {if you don't know .. tough I'm not typing it out} as Rachel explains how it works..

12:18 BBT Ragan out of "longest DR ever" getting his instructions for The Saboteur {a.k.a. "Failed Twist - Part Deux"}

12:20 More AR talk from previous season as Ragan talks Virtual reality {Cowboys vs Brothers} as Ragan wonders they aren't seeing the outdoors as Rachel defends AR...

Hayden says what is harder BB or Survivor and Ragan says Hayden would "breeze through" it while for him it would be "a nightmare"

Everyone thinks Hayden would be great for Survivor {I don't think he'd last}

12:22 BBT Ragan says BB would be the only reality show he'd ever do..

Round table discussion continues..

12:24 BBT

Rachel talking nonsense about AR in Vegas running around doing "tequila shots".

Ragan says "a Survivor in the United States" {obviously doesn't understand liability}

Brit says Survivor doesn't always have a cameraman following you..

Hayden says he would love to go... and Rachel says she would watch him and he would watch Brit and her on AR....Matt says he watched AR because of "Jeff and Jordan" as they rag that Jordan was not a good BB or AR racer.. and Rachel says she won BB "because she sucked less"

12:28 BBT Talking past AR season...

enzo: how do you have time to watch all these reality shows?.. "holy shit"

12:29 BBT Bachelor talk....

Matt called to DR..as they talk Bachelor.. between Rachel and Brit.. Enzo "who's this bitch Tinley" as he listens to Brit and Rachel talk about the show...

Bachelorette now.. "the guys were the worst" and "Ally was the worst" as the guys are lost... Ragan "I watch a lot of Bravo stuff"

12:33 BBT TV talk... as Enzo says "entourage is amazing"....

12:35 BBT

Matt: "who wants to see my HOH room"

Everyone heads up..

screaming .....

Matt's music "Weezer"...a new pic of his fake-sick wife..

12:37 Matt says he'll read his letter from his fake-sick wife and BB decides listening to lies is too detrimental so WBRB

Back with letter... "Dad can't get lawnmower working" as the letter was from Dad and Mom.

Fridge check... "ribs" "California Pizza Kitchen" "popsicles"

Everyone eating candy as Matt says the lock of "hair" is "the old dead cat's hair".. Brit says Matt says his fake-sick wife "is so cute".. Matt "you'll see her one day"

12:41 BBT Matt basically offers everyone anything they want to eat..

Matt thanks Big Brother and Mom and Dad for his shorts..

12:44 BBT Everyone has planted themselves in HOH...

12:44 BBT

Matt didn't get his "fat picture" .. Matt says his fake sick wife is "Polish"....Rachel mentions "Vegas" and Brendon says "here we go again"

Matt offers his new pair of slippers after he put his wart covered feet in them.. Lane says he wants a pair as Matt says he can have them "if they fit"

12:48 BBT Enzo reading the Italian off the CD.. as he says he's "fluent" in Italian..

Lane first to leave HOH as Ragan comes out and says "did you hear what I said to Britney".. as Brit comes down.... talking about "trapped" and have to be "careful using that term" as Brit teases Lane she beat him in HOH..

12:52 BBT Just chit chatting... about Enzo's "chub" from their HOH LD this morning..

Rachel talking about "keeping up" the tradition of her winning HOH next week as Matt doesn't seem too keen on that..

Brendon wonders if tomorrow is a house Food "thing" as Kathy says she the HN so they probably don't need to have it..

They are watching the spyscreen "game talking" going on..

12:55 downstairs HOH talk.. "it was so much harder than it looked" as Brit says she doesn't want to hear about Brendon's "big feet" as they bash Brendon.. as they talk about Brendon's talk of every HOH being not "fair"...they laugh because Brendon thought "running was involved"

Lane says its going to be "heaven" this week..and Lane says someone will "call him out" for the remarks he's made...

Everyone is coming down... as Enzo says "tomorrow I'm going on a fucking diet" and Lane says "you say that every week" and jokes "I should have" taken the HN..

Back in HOH Brit plants herself so Matt isn't alone with Brenchel.. as Ragan heads back upstairs.. "I feel tho good to have a buzz" Ragan decalres...

1:01 BBT Hayden re-enters HOH... and WBRB..

1:02 BBT WBRB

and feeds return talking about snacks...

1:03 BBT

talking about "Olestra" {fat substitute} and how it caused "anal leakage".. Talking about when they graduated..

Matt talking "patches" (cat) that lived to "22 years old" and how his MOM "kept the cat hair" and that's what it is and Brendon asks if his mom cut the hair after it died and the song "patches" by his band "and how fucked up it was"..

1:06 BBT Matt talking about Weezer "Pinkerton" and how long it's been since he's listened to it..

Talking Weezer.....

1:09 BBT Downstairs Lane Kathy and Enzo talking... They say they can't hear people working as Lane says either get "workers out there" or give us more booze... as Lane says the LD is making them cooped up..

Joking about Coup D'etat ...

Lane says her arms didn't hurt.. and asks why she didn't drop right away as judge Lane declared her guilty of "treason" and says her arms didn't hurt but says she wouldn't have won it.... they continue his "horrible job" of interrogation of Kathy and says "you better defend yourself" of "whining like a bitch" as Enzo "oooooooooooooh" and Lane "wow" and Enzo "called you a bitch.. deals being made"...

1:14 BBT Talking sleeping arrangements..

1:20 BBT

In HOH, Rachel talking about "$5000" party ticket for a party as Hayden says he wouldn't "pay 100" because "I'm broke as a joke"

Talking about the Playboy Mansion even though Rachel says you'll see more women-wise on BB12 as they all say they would go just to say they went.. as Rachel says: it's not that big a deal"...

1:23 BBT Rachel talking how Vegas Party works.... as Rachel seems indifferent to "keg parties" and Rachel admits she's done a "keg stand" and Brit says she never would do one and has never drank beer out of a keg..and Rachel says "you liar"

Talking about "throwing up on your 21st" and Brit says no even though she did "12 shots of patron"....as she tells them about her shot glass necklace.. light-up tiara and boa..

Brendon didn't because his 21st was on a "Monday night"

1:27 BBT Rachel planning Brit's Party... Rachel again saying Playboy Mansion Parties are not as fun as Vegas.. as Rachel can't get it through her thick skull it's all about the experience..

"Britney you're such a liar" when Rachel asks her if she's ever made out with a girl.. as Brit says "I've kissed less than 10 people" as Rachel presses about making out with girls.. as Rachel "I've never done that either...gross"

1:30 BBT Rachel reiterating she never kissed a girl "it's gross" as Brit says "I didn't say it was gross it's just I've never done it"

1:31 BBT Rachel "Kathy made out with girls" and Matt said "no chance" but seems everyone says Kristin does....Rachel back to Brit "you lived in a sorority house" Brit "I was in the conservative sorority house"

Rachel asks Kathy and she said "never" and Rachel keeps denying she hasn't..

1:34 Brit "even when I get really wasted I don't even make out with guys"

Kathy up in HOH... saying "your boys" want popcicles and Matt says "tell them to get 'em themselves"

as they continue talking about Brit's sorority sisters and "making out" and WBRB

1:36 BBT Brit says she doesn't have friends who have made out and says "it isn't as common as you think it is"..

1:37 Talking odds of Brit's Sorority making out as Brit says: "I'm going to let you win this argument" Brit says if it happened "I just didn't know"

Matt asks Rachel "was your sorority the slutty sorority" and Rachel says no she was the conservative as both claim they were the top "pan-hellenic" sororities in their school..

Talking about # members in Fraternities and sororities...

1:42 BBT

Talking about Brits sorority..Brits says "8" out of 400 of her sisters kissed even though she says the real answer is "0"

More HOH talk about Soroities kissing and girls making out with each other....

{i'm out I will be gone Friday and Saturday and be back Sunday...night all}

3:57 BBT

Brittany and Ragan are in bed talking (lights are off). Britany thinks it would be a good idea to just put up Brendon and backdoor Rachel.

Ragan: The inclination will be to separate but it might be good to fight that inclination to eliminate drama.

Britney: I agree, we just have to suck it up.

(I have an "Oops this stream is unavailable" message now. I will also be gone this afternoon through Sunday afternoon for a wedding)

4:04 BBT Feeds go to HOH. Enzo is leaving hoh after talking with Matt. They are talking about making an alliance with Brendon. They want Rachel out before Brendon. They need a deal so if Matt goes up he goes up against Kathy, Ragan or Brittany. Matt is going to hang out in hoh so Rachel and Brendon don't bug him all day before nominations. Matt talking about getting business done.

They think double eliminations are next week. Rachel it's awesome we could have 7 people in veto this week.

Enzo: It's good to have Kathy around.

Matt: They are going to cause so much drama this week. My concern is no one will try to win hoh next week because they think they'll be safe since since Brendon will be gunning for me.

Matt thinks he doesn't have a choice, he has to put up Rachel and Brendon. Now they are chatting about the competition and how Lane stayed up for awhile.

Matt: Brittany saved me. Everyone was leaving the room and they asked if they could stay and chat. Five seconds later Brittany comes in and doesn't leave. This is what started the fight they have.

Matt: Assuming they don't win pov, they will stay on the block and they'll isolate themselves and think we are getting rid of Brendon and then we get rid of Rachel.

Enzo: Think that would happen? Think she'd use the veto on him?

Matt: Yes. Keeping Kathy to final 5 isn't bad because she can't win anything.

Now they are chatting about when they should reveal the brigade in the jury house and how crazy this week is going to be.

4:22 BBT Enzo still in hoh chatting with Matt. Everyone else is sleeping.

Enzo and Matt are making fun of Brendon in the competition and talking competition strategy.

4:34 Enzo leaves hoh and heads downstairs to bed. Someone is snoring on the feeds.

8:50 am BBT

Lane up to use the WC

Enzo and Brit telling BB if they play one more song that they will get up and out of bed

Kathy up and out of the HN room, comes through the Jumanji room and Enzo asks her to tell BB to play one more song and asks her also if she got up and danced

Kathy says she didn't, but Enzo says "Yes you did"

Enzo saying" One More!" and we get WBRB

10:07 AM BBT

Enzo, Brendon and Lane having some guy time in the Taj room. Enzo saying they have to figure out how to turn Matt back to Gizmo from a Gremlin in the endurance comps.

Matt is locked out of HoH room. Possibly setting up Pandora's box.

10:20 AM BBT

The 'Man Giggles' have taken over the Taj room. The guys are having a blast reliving last nights comp. Matt and Rachel in SR - he doesn't want to talk game right now he just got up.

10:32 AM BBT

Enzo and Lane talking about how Rachel is all upset about her body. Rachel is in the WC popping pimples off her face. Kathy says, "She might have a beautiful ass but she's got a mess of a face." They laugh. (They had been discussing how Rachel always brags about her body to the girls and searches for compliments from the guys)

Matt and Brit sitting outside of HoH room.

10:46 AM BBT

Brief WBRB

Rach sitting in cabana looking sad. Hayden getting dressed. Now lying back in bed. Kathy also in bed. Matt and Britney laughing at how fast the letters from home have to be created. The family members get an email address to sign in to to write their letters. How brief they might have to be for slow typers or people that type in the wrong password a bunch of times and use up their allotted time.

Lane comes up to join the checkers game.

[Hey myss - it's all yours if you can stay a bit]

10:57 am BBT

Rach and Bren in the cabana room, talking. Rach is painfully upset but trying to mask it with laughter. Rach is mad at Brit for turning on a dime and made at Ragan for his backstabbing ways. Says Ragan is always craying YET he can't get a boyfriend. Bren telling Rach to not lower herself to their level. Rach says that she could lower hearself and still be highter levels than them. Bren telling Rach not to be so mean. Rach caling them Lying Lame Losers. Bren asking Rach to please not turn on him... Now talking about the fact that Matt got dead cat hair and is creeped out by it... Bren says whatever, when we get out of here it is their lives not mine.

(I have to work...)

11:00 AM BBT

Brendon and Rachel in cabana room again. Brendon (again) trying to life up Rachel's mood. Rachel upset because Brendon doesn't care about anyone else's life situation. "Whatever, once they get out of here it's their life, not mine." Rachel gets out of bed, "Whatever Brendon? He's telling us about having babies and the sex they have to have them. Wow, that sounds like a passionate life to me. What do these people do? Live life every day and say, wow my life sucks? I mean I wake up every day and say my life is awesome!" Brendon tells her she sounds well, she sounds like she thinks she's better than people. He doesn't appear to like this side of her tells her to say that she's better than fake people or something but not to say mean things. He doesn't like the way it sounds. It sounds mean. "Bitchy?" Rachel asks. He is trying to get her to understand that she's still in the house with him. Until he's not with her she should play with him. He is so burnt out listening to this. He is right there with her. She "shhs" him. Says he needs to be the nice guy. "You're shushing me? You're kidding me?" He asks if she's going to talk to Matt today. She tells Brendon that Matt said he's already made up her mind. Rachel says they were having a "Wicked Rachel" party last night. She walked in on them.

11:06 PM BBT

Brit, Kathy and the others talking about Rachel and Brendon. Matt says Rachel should never get libations again. And they all joke how she will follow Matt up to the DR every second he can. Matt getting advice on how to make his donation tax free (to the charity he is donating too).

Will update if anything other than this mutual 'slag' party happens.

12:30pm BBT

Rach, Brendan, Ragan in Cabana. Rach is telling Ragan that he needs to reconsider who he trusts and thinks is his best friend when he gets out of this house. (Meaning Kristen) She told him that she threw him and a lot of others in the house under the bus. She proceeds to tell him about the "4 man" alliance that Kristen and Hayden offered Rach and Brendan so that Brit could use the PoV. He doesn't really seem surprised. Rachel has had an attitude during this whole conversation.

WBRB

1:12 pm BBT

Matt, Brit are Brendon bashing in the Cabana room about how he knows everything about everything. Brit: He knows more about sororities then me and I was in one! Kathy joins them eating something out of a bowl and being noisy about it. All quiet. Lane is there too. All feeds on them.

1:17 BBT

Ragan and Matt in Cabana room. Talking game. Too hard to hear. Matt gets a mic obstruction call.

Talking about Rach/Bren knowing they are 'toast'

Kathy joins them. Matt tells her they are talking 'mad' game. Talk turns to sleeping. General convo.

Kathy leaves. Ragan wants Matt to give Bren/Rach attitude in his nom speech. Matt is concerned about jury.

Ragan is tired of being on lockdown.

1:25 BBT

Rachel barges in to talk noms (very pushy about it "Alright Matt, lets get to it"). Either make a deal or not, I know you're going to put me/brendon up. Saying she is not being a bully but one of us will win POV. Rachel saying no one likes her in the house. Matt tells her she is being dramatic (or is she-girly) Matt tells her they are the powerhouse when push comes to shove. If you go up, it's not picking on you or your annoying. Matt says he's not saying either way whether he will put her up or not but its not time to play games as friends but play games to win a game.

Rachel thinks he should play games with people who are winning and not playing nice. (that makes no sense to me-girly)

Discussing final 3 deals. Rachel thinks it makes more sense to make deals with people who are winning. Her tone is abrasive when Matt is keeping it light. He is telling her they are super competitors and that is a threat to his game.

Archived