8/5 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

7:30 BBT

Brendon/Rachel in Taj room. He says he'll protect her as long as he's in the house. (She doesn't repeat the favor.) They kiss and he says he's in love with her.

In the kitchen, everyone minus B/R and Kathy are chatting. Matt jokes that all the straight guys suck at the endurence comps. He says maybe the others should join the dark side, like him and Ragan.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:31 PM BBT

Rachel knows exactly what is going on. "Really, what is going on?" asks Brendon.

He's whispering - you think Kristen said something to Ragan about us? What do you mean you talked to Ragan? She's non-responsive. He says I told you I'd protect you and I'll protect you as long as I am in this house. I promise I'll protect you. I promise no matter what, ok? I love you." "Love you to" from Rachel. "I am crazy in love with you. I know nothing is going to stop you and me." says Brendon. "we'll see, it's not to be determined yet. So, I won't let him do it." "Rachel says he's probably;y going to put me up - so you better win the POV. I won't let him put you up says Brendon. Or me, gripes Rachel, or I am going to have to win the POV.

Rachel knows exacly what is happening right now.

What Brendon asks - everyone is talking about us? SO let's go into the kitchen and play the game.

Rachel is not playing any game.

If anyone goes up it will be me says Brendon. He won't let it happen.

Brendon and Rachel get microphone obstruction warnings.

7:37 BBT

Matt tells a showering Hayden that he and the other members of the Brigade will need to be in B/R's ear this week, planting the seed about Kathy, b/c B/R will target Matt now, since he'll be putting them up.

Matt heads back to the kitchen and Kathy joins Hayden by the shower, to check on him and make sure he's okay.

Brendon continues to confornt Rachel and tells her of the things he wants to do with her when they get out of the house, such as watch a movie together with her dog sitting in between them.

He tells her he'd take a bullet for her and how she's an amazing, beautiful girl. She's quiet and letting him do all the talking.

Hayden and Matt talking in BR. Matt says "that's what you guys have to do this week." Not sure what he was referring to. He heads to the kitchen Brit hanging out with the guys. Enzo says he can hear them talking up there and they are going to be up there forever. Kathy in BR asking Hayden if Matt said they were ok.

7:42 PM BBT

Brit asks Matt if he'll get another letter that says "I'm doing ok with my illness" from his wife.

7:47 PM BBT

Matt asking if there will be an open bed where he can leave his stuff. Don't move it out of the way or anything. Laughing at the dual shower how Brit is screaming and he is sitting there holding the door open and he doesn't even realize she's half naked in front of th cameras.

Ragan" "Julie Chen is never going to speak to me again."

Brit "Because of the farts?"

Everyone telling Hayden his speech was great. He thanks them for their votes.

Kristen is headed to west Hollywood to stay at Ragan's place. He has friends in the building that will take care of her, give her the keys and whatever. He completely trusts her and it's just sitting empty anyways.

They are making fun of "Matty" from another season saying Matt is nothing like him.. Matt's wife is safe as long as she doesn't get pregnant and he turns into Matty.

7:53 PM BBT

Enzo/Brendon cooking dinner as Lane watches. General complaining about the 'big feet' unfairness again.

8:03 PM BBT

General Chit Chat

Brendon making fish for dinner - he's breading it.

8:22 PM BBT

WBRB

8:28 PM BBT

Ragan ikes shopping in Vegas because it's awesome and it's Vegas. Britney is going to freak out when she goes there. Brit says she's a discount shopper. Rachel will set her up there. Matt quizzes Rachel about a shopping plaza on the strip in Vegas. "The Market Place"? She asks.

8:53 PM BBT

Ragan and Rachel talking. He appreciates her coming up to talk to him. Thanks her for coming up and saying that she was sorry she made him feel in between her and Kristen. It just is what it is. She was, or she is, it's not like she's dead or anything. I just got a little emotional when I saw her leave. It feels horrible the minute you're walking out the door he bets but it probably feels wonderful the minute you leave.

"Most of us are friends Rachel but we've also got to play our own games on top of it" Ragan lays it on the line to a crying Rachel.

Archived