8/5 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:31 PM BBT

Brits commentary: Matt just hanging out, Ragan relaxed. Rachel says Britney is a fing competitor and she'll eat it up.

Something of Brendon's kept coming back up - he's near to tears.

Britney, "Give me some pink"

Ragan, "Britney, what do gay horses eat? Hay!"

Hayden looks like he may be sleeping. Brit, Matt and Ragan are just playing for fun. They are like on the gravitron at a carnival.

"Petting, petting, caressing, caressing, biting, biting" someone chanting to those on the paint bucket."

6:40 BBT

Hayden and Lane are out.

Britney is out, too.

Matt and Ragan are the only two left. They're standing right next to eachother and already stratigizing.

6:42 BBT

Sounds like Ragan is planning on letting Matt win HOH again. matt doesn't just want him to drop and Ragan says he wants to play a bit longer.

6:47 BBT

Ragan saying he'll have to fall soon. (I just saw a BB crew member up high.)

Ragan is very proad of himself for getting this far in an endurence comp again.

Rachel is telling them both that they're doing really well.

Matt credits his strenght to 'Body by Lane'.

6:46 PM BBT

Hayden hugging Kathy.

"Feel those muscles burn" says Matt

"That's what she said." says Ragan

Group wants to know who requested what music. Ragan: Liz Phair and Lady Gaga

Matt: Chicago - who aren't from Chicago as far as he knows.

6:48 PM BBT

"Burn it, feel it, baby wipe it." yells Enzo

Britney hugging Kathy now. Asks if she'll be all right.

Enzo wants them to open the house so they can start to shower. Matt thanks Lane for this comp. "Body by Lane." Thanks Lane. Enzo says Matt really is an fing gremlin. You get him wet and look what happens.

6:51 PM BBT

Ragan got scratched by brush. Matt gets organge paint in the eye. "I really am covered in it now." Says Matt "That's what she said." says Ragan.

Ragans shoes are destroyed. Rachel tells us that BB wants to paint you dirty.

Ragan is just going to jump now. Enzo says to fight as long as he can. Ragan can't figure out how to get down. He's afraid to jump. "Do it for Jerry." says Enzo,

6:54 PM BBT

Everyone down. Congrats to Matt.

Ragan thought he was going to be the first person off when he started. His arms were hurting and when it goes fast...

6:56 PM BBT

Rach says since they are switching off the room week to week they should start making plans. "We can hear you." says Enzo.

Brit first one back in house. Kathy asking "Michael" if he can hear her. Looks like production is helping them back in house.

WBRB

7:01 PM BBT

Brahgade in BR waiting for showers Enzo, Lane, Matt and Hay having a good laugh.

Ragan and Brit in shower.

Kathy gone outside for cigarette.

Rachel wanting to know why she's not in on the Brit/Ragan shower. "I'm a dirty girl." she announces.

Enzo wondering what one food she'll (Kathy) will get to eat by herself. Matt says, "Maybe it's cigarettes that America voted for you. There will be a big stack of them on the table."

7:07 PM BBT

Hay, Enzo, Brendon in SR talking about how Bren said he could beat Matt in comp. He only wants a fair comp. He feels like he needs s shower to be a human being again.

Kathy and Brit in KT trying to get the goo out of Kathy's eyelashes/hair.

Thanks everyone, great job. As live feed updaters, you may not be aware of this, however the board reached it's capacity and was closed to just the moderators and member of the LFU group. I appreciate your work and I hope that made it easier for you.

Please don't reply to this post.

7:10 - Enzo, Hayden Brendon in storage room changing batteries ... Brendon "Could that have been more geared toward someone small?!! God I wish they'd just give us a comp I could actually compete in!" (shocker - kimlovesbb)

7:15 - Brendon apologizing to Rachel in Sunset room. Rachel saying she knows he did the best he could.

lala heart2.gif's morty!

7:12 BBT

Rachel alone in Taj room. She's about to cry. Brendon comes in and asks if she's alright. She tells him he did the best he could. Enzo and Hayden walk in with Hayden's suitcase. He leaves and Enzo says Kathy will be alone in the HN room. Rachel continues to pout and Brendon apologizes for losing. She says it's not her fault. She says she realizes what's going on in the house, but won't tell Brendon what she's thinking. He says the house will try to get rid of him and she disagrees. (Oh, how the mighty have fallen!)

7:15 PM BBT

Hayden and Ragan recapping comp. Ragan saying that someone has been discounting.. can't hear him over Brendon apologizing to Rachel again.

7:18 PM BBT

Brit following Lane around asking him if he's making dinner and if so, what he's making. He says maybe steaks, She says they haven't marinated yet.

Brendon telling Rachel that he's sorry. She says Enough Brendon! I am not upset with you, you are being really emotional and sensitive. He says he's just trying to cheer her up a bit here and leaves room. Rachel siting by herself sighing.

Matt getting dressed in jumanji. Lane comes in and fist bumps him. "Thank you Sir" Talking about how much Matt could have stayed up there forever. Matt saying that Ragan told him he could have it. And worth thinking about ..some theory that made Lane "what the hell?" Matt thanks Lane again for the body.

Hayden pops head in BR and sees Rach. She tries to engage him in conversation. He says "it's just a game, it is what it is." He explains why the game was hard for him and Rachel says, "Centrifugal force. Wow a science word Good for you Hayden."

{TY Morty - makes it easier for us!}

7:15 - Brendon asking what's wrong. Rachel can't talk about it she just knows exactly what's going on. Maybe they can talk about it in September. Does she think they are trying to get rid of him? No, she doesnt think that at all. Please Brendon I just dont want to talk about it now. Brendon says well I think I know what you are thinking. That they design these competitions so that strong competitors can't compete. Rachel thinks everyone is going to throw them under the bus. Brendon says "we've been in this spot before and we made it out last time" Rachel says "Kristen and Hayden didnt do it" Brendon says "Kristen and Hayden arent us" and we get trivia

7:25 BBT

Brigade minus enzo in Palm room.

Matt says he's putting both Brendon and Rachel up this week, regardless, but think they should vote Rachel out first. He's worried that next week might be a double eviction and they'd have an easier time beating Brendon in a mental competition.

Archived