8/3 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

4:28 BTT

Brendon is telling Rachel what Kristen said to him earlier. They wonder who the 3 votes are. They know Kathy, but not sure about the other two.

In cabana room, Kristen, Britney, Matt, Lane and Hayden are laying/chatting.

Upstairs, Rachel says Kristen is a lot of drama and is a psycho bitch. Brendon says she shouldn't be campaigning against a person she likes. Rachel is annoyed that everytime Britney comes to talk to her, Matt and Ragan follow.

(Just checking in. Going to make dinner. Will be back later!)

Talking about World of Warcraft, Halo and other video games. Britney says her old BF would sell WOW coins/accounts on e-bay. (WARNING: this is illegal, you can have your account terminated)

Yikes. Nobody's been posting! I will try to catch us up.

bbt 5:30 PM

Hgs are in kitchen prepping dinner. Looks like brit made some tacos.(oh dear they thought Ragan had gas LAST night...)

No game talk going on.

I see Brit, enzo, Ragan, Matt, Rachel, Kathy, Brendan

5:30 BBT:

I don't see much going on but there is not a lot in the updates about what happened earlier today. Check out feed flashback circa Noon. Ragan was talking to Rachel and Kristin in HOH and basically all but saying he suspects the Brigade alliance (without using names). Later Rachel and Brendan blow it off as him being manipulated by Matt. Ragan wanted to get them to consider keeping Kris over Hay (which would be better for Brenchel in the long run...but they didn't buy it).

Ok back to the present. In the Spa room Kathy and Kristin are talking game. Whispering about game. But it's all like "i can't stand it" and all of that stuff. Usual Pity Party.

5:35pm bbt: And the pity party between Kathy and Kristin continues. Crunch crunch goes Kathy as she eats and talks. Discussion of how it goes back and forth up and down. Kathy "I can't believe they frickin did it to you"

Kris: they are all saying "it's all about numbers but what the f*** are they talking about.

Kath: They're scared. And I understand. That's what happened to me when I went against the house...which is an excuse but..."

Kris is saying something about using five thousand on Ragan or Britney. Not sure what she means. (Whispering and I don't understand.)

Kris: Oh god.(a sigh)

Kathy: crunch crunch. (She is whispering about something. But I can't tell what. I have headphones on and I can't hear what she is saying. something about Cancer but I'm not sure what).

5:40 PM BBT

Kathy is whispering too softly. Something about the cigarettes she smokes and it is bothering someone in the house. But I can't hear what she is saying. She says someone is drinking a six pack of beer every night.

Kris: and then I'm in here and hay is like "I'm not campaigning against you".

Kathy : he told me that too.

Kris: I have to campaign. I have no other choice.

Kathy: why don't they do what they feel is right?

Kris: of all people, I should have Ragan's vote. he's afraid to give it to me. he's afraid it's gonna hurt him. he doesn't want to take any risk at all. when playing a game ya gotta make moves. and I'm just sick of it. that (not voting for her to stay) would be the dumbest thing for him. It's very hard to deal with that person wants to keep you there and they like you but they are still unsure about it. It's really hard to deal with. ya know?

Kathy agrees

Kris: worthless vote.

bbt 5:40 K and K pity party

Kathy: it's hard to play this game and do what you should do. people do what everyone else is doing. if someone picks on someone at school you join in.

kris: that's exactly it

Kathy: you are an accomplice because it's easier to do. That's what's happening in this house. (good analogy Kathy!)

Kris: exactly

silence. (hear the party in the kitchen in the background)

They try to figure out what they are saying in kitchen. Now they are lamenting that Kris will have to be in this "freakin' outfit" which is worse.

Kathy: you should be able to be regularly dressed to leave the house.

Kris: I don't think I'll have to wear it after thursday.

Kathy: when put on?

Kris: Saturday. I think.

Kathy: did ragan start crying?

Kris: no. maybe he's trying to make me fight harder. I don't get his logic. he keeps talking about numbersssss....

(**note: this goes back to the afternoon discussion in the HOH. Ragan is like spouting the actual truth and nobody wants to listen to him...wasn't this something that happened in the Old Testament?)

5:50 BBT:

Kathy and Kris Pity party continues still...

Kris: I knew I couldn't depend on britney.

Kathy brings up the 5000 dollars again. Why they still talking like wizards? It's stupid.

Kris agrees.

Kathy: I am glad you said that about ragan and numbers. I'll remember that at the end "well it's all about numbers". Wait til tomorrow to go to ragan and say "just tell me. I want to know".

Kris: If i can't get to people I'll move to the next person. To get a vote.

silently brooding. (I'm switching feeds this is depressingly pathetic)...

(5:52 bbt)--typing fast excuse the lack of caps!

Ahhh. Happier times in the BY.

Hay, Brit, Rach, Lane and two others (matt and bren) in BY.

Brit and Rach on hammock.

Talk of what they have for food each night.

Brit: what's ragan doing over there? Did she talk to you of game talk?

Rach: brit we can't keep her in the house.

brit: matt doesnt but i don't know ragan.

rach: omg i was sleeping outside and she pulled brendan in to talk to him separately without me around. i can't believe...how doe sshe have the balls to pull brendan aside.

brit: she'll go with one vote.

rach: she told brendan she has three votes.

brit: everyone says that. don't worry.

rach: did you hear her argument about hayden? she said "don't you think its more dangerous to keep hayden? because of his alliance.

brit: Oh what alliance does hayden have? (**BRIGADE!!!**)

rach: hayden isn't gonna come after me or you. so it's just stupid.

brit: hayden isn't mad at me. and you helped a lot with that. he's not mad at all.

rach: i dont think he'd want his friend to go on the block. esp. since he's guaranteed to stay.

brit: i said hay you need to relax. but you don't need to game talk

rach: makes kris look worse if she is game talking against them. it looks bad. and why would you trust someone who did that? if brendan did that to me i'd be pissed.

brit: let the house decide

rach: exactly. just like you and monet did.

Claws are WAAAAYYYY out and they are meowing up a storm against Kris...

6PM BBT:

And brit goes to play pool and now brenchel on hammock.

rach whispering to bren about what her and brit talked about. Rehash for bren's sake.

Rachel: maybe matt doesn't want kristin here. he's telling brit not to listen to kristin. maybe he really doesnt want her there.

(DUH!! BRIGADE!!!***)

More whispering.

Bren: this is what happened. matt felt out brit and as soon as he realized that she wasn't going to, he backed down.

Rach: you need to get into hay's head. we need to make sure that...we have to pretend that this sucks so bad. she's so "sheisty" campaigning against you.

bren: we were genuinely... we'll tell him we knew kris was gunning for you but we put you up because we wanted to make sure kris got home. we don't want you to go hay. he definitely wants...

rach: we don't need to do anything with him (hay)...

talking and rocking. bashing kris. and saying that "he is finally realizing she is campaigning...."

bren: essentially hay is vulnerable.

rach: i know. the person he is closest to has screwed him over.

bren: i know. if it were us i'd campaign for me to go and you to say.

rach: me too exactly.

BREN: I'd have no respect for that behavior.

rach: me too. that's why i respect britney.

(LOOK OUT KRISTIN!!! IT'S A BIG YELLOW BUS AND YOU ARE BEING THROWN UNDER IT!!!).

bren: he's (hay) going to be in a sensitive emotional state. and i don't think he has an alliance with lane.

rach: (jokes about ragan's ruminations) are you sure? I think they are (she laughes) there's an alliiance in the house...a three person alliance.

(Both laugh as if it is absolutely ridiculous that there is a big alliance LOL).

6:10 bbt

Ragan and Enzo do crazy antics that break up the convo briefly.

Then back to shoving Kris under the bus.

bren: matt is not to be trusted.

rach: (whispering I can't hear her) They are whispering too much))

bren is talking about if there is a double eviction show how it will be quick with no time to think. And how you need people who have your back at that...

They are talking about trustworthiness but they keep whispering and it's tough to hear.

Bren saying how he told hay that he wouldn't put him up. and hay reciprocated. he's talking about how matt is "most dangerous person around here".

bren: Did you ask brit about lane and if he's voting for hay to stay?

rach: oh he is for sure.

bren: you need to make sure you've got britney.

rach: oh don't worry, i got it.

bren: I'm going to talk to hay and try to nail down lane tomorrow. and we need to practice for the HOH

rach and brendan practicing a before and after game "Did the saboteur blah blah before or after..."

6:15 bbt

Brenchel practicing for hoh, before and after game.

rach: Why would anyone in the big wide world want kristin to be here? why would anyone out there want her here?

h

bren: it adds drama to the tv set.

rach: do you think that that's the only reason? or is there another reason?

bren: there's a second showmance. if there's two there's more to watch.

rach: yeah but if one is going home why would they keep her?

bren: drama. if two people don't like each other. drama. that's what's great for the show. explosive things that occur.

rach: i found season ten was exhausting because of the fighting. they fought all the time and I didn't want to watch it.

bren: we dont fight like that. we're like all cool all cool. then sh** explodes and boom.

rach: with the ronnie stuff i was like "get ronnie out".

bren: my first insinct was not to trust Kristin. I always go with my first instinct.

rach: i appreciate someone fighting.

bren: well we are the underdogs even when you "get too cocky". but I don't want someone at home thinking you let it go to your head.

rach: I don't think anyone at home thinks that I let it go to my head (**note: REALLY?).

bren: well... you may be seen as that. and it makes you look bad. and america's not going to vote for something for you. and then that goes for me.

rach: gosh selfish...selfish...selfish...

(**such a distorted view of how we see her! crazy!).

bren goes to pool table. Ragan joins rachel.

6:20 BBT:

Ragan and Rachel on hammock whispering game talk.

Whispers tough to hear...

Ragan: ever feel like you are in the DR they push you in one direction?

rach: oh definitely.

ragan is whispering but I can't figure it out because there are planes.

Ragan: that's what incited my conversation earlier.

rach: i know.

ragan: I don't think it's about wanting anyone to stay but it's to create drama for wednesday.

BB: You are not allowed to talk about production.

(Convo cut short)

(**I suspect they were trying to say the DR was hinting to Ragan that there is a secret alliance and they are arguing that bb did taht to create drama for the show on Wed so they could have controversy and suspense but then bb cut it off).

They try to start up convo again in that area but bb again says "you are not allowed..." Ragan is balancing on the free weights.

6:25 BBT:

Ragan and Rachel just goofing off.

In spa room Hay Kathy and Kris are just talking non game.

Rachel and Ragan talking about Kris "outside the house" Ragan says that he wouldn't mind if Kris stayed at his LA house for duration of game if she wants instead of going back to Philly right away. He's saying he'll offer that to her.

Now matt goes over to near rachel but rachel gets up to go take an advil and change feminine hygiene products.

Rach to Ragan in Kitchen: What candy goes good with working out?

Ragan: ummm...water?

Rach: advil candy. I'll just have chocolate. (she opens wrapper and it says "look for love in unexpected places).

In the spa room:

Kathy: heartless. she's heartless. I need to ask about my medicine. (goes off to the DR I think).

Kris lies there half asleep all depressed.

Meanwhile in the BY:

Matt, Rach, and Ragan are about to begin a work out for the abs.

6:30 bbt:

Kathy returns from diary room all fired up: Ragan is in the backyard working out with Rachel right now. That's just wrong. (she goes off, I think to pee).

Kathy: I can't stay too long in the back yard cuz I wanna punch her. Glad I couldn't bring any weapons in the house. (she is fantasizing about using her baton on Rachel).

And they head out into the by...

meanwhile in BY:

Ragan is talking about stretching his vagina walls. Matt says his cervix is ripped. (they are doing sit ups).

Now they are out in the BY... the whole gang...(will drama ensue?)

Kath and Kris on couch. Kath smoking Kris sitting.

Matt Ragan Rach working out.

Guys playing pool....

Kathy: I can't have you go. I have a feeling there might be a double eviction this week.

someone farted...Kathy: I can hear that over here...that was nasty.

(laughter)

6:40 bbt:

Quiet on the couch with Kath and Kris.

Kath: I'm just so disappointed in those boys (I think she means matt and ragan who is working out with rachel but it is garbled)

bb: Kathy Kristin please do not obstruct your microphone.(ty bb!!)

Kathy: this speaks volumes to me. I'm glad i'm not on the street with these people. I'll take a bullet for people. And I don't get how they are. I told Hay that I'd go on the block and I would be loyal. Loyalty to me is like gold. This house is full of selfishness, intimidation, manipulation, instead of standing up for what's right. I was not taught to back down. Get back up. do what ya hafta do.

Kris: yeah. I know.

kathy: if you want to throw a competition you do for a reason.That's different. But to give up on someone is sheer cowardness. I don't understand it. I thought I understood it. But I really do now. Without the people who are REALLY close to you you have nothing.

Kris: that's true.

Kathy: unfortunately, it doesn't get you far in this game. but fortunately we have in our heart what we can keep. and I'm sorry it doesn't get you a win.

(**gee, kath, that is one HIGH and MIGHTY Horse you are up on).

Kathy is now going on about standing up for what she believes in outside of the house...

Kathy: Life is too short to have so much bitterness in it when you can fix it. We're surrounded by... (pause)...people who have been given a lot in life and they haven't got a clue. You can't just do it for yourself, you gotta help people out too....

(is it me or is she like a combination of the worst of waaamber and the Nerd Herd??)

6:45 bbt:

Silence on the couch with kath and Kris.

Kath: wanna go back inside?

Kris: ummm.... should I go into the DR?

No reply...

meanwhile R,R and M continue their ab workout.

Ragan: God crunches suck. They're the worst.

(As Kathy looks on from couch in feed one with a death ray stare--thank GOODNESS they took away her death ray stare weapon too or Rach Matt and Rag would be dead).

Kath: see what she's doing? see what she's doing... (she is referring to the fact that rachel is doing leg lifts with her ass facing matt I think she is referring to her sexualizing the activity).

6:45 PM BBT: Ragan leading Matt and Rachel in ab exercises in the BY. Says he has no idea what he's doing, but they do what ever exercises he's doing anyway. There's a pool game going on in the background and you hear cheers when there is a good shot. Sounds like Enzo and maybe Lane playing pool.

Kathy and Kristen sulking on the OD couches.

Ragan just said that "Sexy Bitch Abs" would make a great name for an exercise video. Exercising is over.

6:50 bbt: NOTHING GOING ON!!!!

The pool game breaks up with an OOOHHHH from the boyz. I think Brit just won.

Workout continues on lawn.

Pity party silence on the couch K and K.

Ragan announces he needs to shave his chest.

Kath shouts out to brit that if she brings the laundry over she'll fold em.

Kath continues death stare of the workout gang.

Ragan is making a faux ab workout commercial. "YOu may recognize me from the CBS hit show BB12..." "Sexy Bi**h abs".

flirty Sigh from Kris as Hay comes over to talk.

Rach to Ragan: We need to control ourselves and think for ourselves. We may be hamsters but we are not lab rats.

Ragan: I got caught up in it. You noticed the same though? (referring to the BB diary hinting at other alliances).

(** too funny, they have NO IDEA that BB was pushing them to an IMPORTANT revelation...they think BB is trying to mess with them*)

Annndd.... oh gag. Kris and Bren in kitchen smooching. Rach walks off calls him naughty.

Kris gets up to go get food.

Bren and Kris in Kitchen not talking though.

Feeds three and four on Brit in Bathroom. Rachel enters and talk of going into the hot tub or a bubble bath.

Brendan announces he's making coffee. Calls self a coffee junkie.

Bren and Kris talking about spending four bucks for coffee at starbucks which "gets a lot of my money". Bren talking about how prolific it is "on every block". "almost as bad as walmart."

Outside in by on couch ragan and hay talking workout.

Rach on elyptical.

And everyone else at pool table. Except Kris who I think is still inside.

(Aaannndd...I"m out so I hope someone can take over for me!!!--Thanks Iris!! )

(P.S. 7PM BBT and Kathy is STILL doing her mega-tronic death stare at Rach as she works out... there is HATRED in those eyes).

:fyou: (this is an approximate portrait of Kathy's stare to Rachel).

6:55 PM BBT: Rachel goes in the kitchen and talks to Brendon about his ETA for a work out. She then asks for a kiss before she goes out to use the elliptical. She goes to the WC. Kristin comes into the kitchen to make herself a taco. Brendon says he's putting on coffee, she doesn't seem like she wants some and he says he's putting it on anyway. Also tells Britney as she goes from the WC to outside that he's making coffee and she says "cool". She and Rachel go outside together.

Pool game happening between Enzo and Lane.

In the kitchen Hayden is telling Ragan that he wants to stay there and he doesn't want to say "it's better her than me" (to go home). Ragan is telling Hayden that he will offer his apartment to Kristen so she can stay in LA for a while. He's asking Hayden not to tell her, that he will tell her either Wed night or Thurs morning when he also tells her that he's voting her out. Ragan says Hayden is also welcome to use the apartment.

Enzo just came in to use the WC and said to Hayden and Ragan that Lane won the pool game.

Ragan went outside to "do my legs". (there's an airplane outside, hard to hear the outside conversation)

Back inside Hayden goes to the bathroom area to show Enzo where the body lotion is kept. Hayden goes outside.

7:08 PM BBT, in the BY, Rachel is on the elliptical, Ragan is setting up weights, Brendon and Matt are playing pool Hayden, Kathy and Kristen are talking on the BY couches, Lane and Britney laying on the double-wide chair watching the pool game. Hayden saying he needs to work out tonight, Kristen saying she really should, too but it's so hard.

(Sorry, but I can't do any more tonight.)

slow night tonight...short recap

Ragan: dont tell Kris but I am going to let her stay at my place. doesnt want to go back to Philly, wont be there, paying rent, watch my dog. I will wait till Wed night to tell her about my vote.

Enzo scratched on the eight ball giving Lane the win. Next up: Brendon and Matt.

Enzo to Lane: cant wait to get Kristen out. Look at BY its half Brigade. Look at Matt, thinks we talking sh!t. Best case Britney wins puts them up

general chat. pool tourny contiunes, all in BY

Lane got a red rider when he was little. would catch and cook crawdads, they were nasty. Lane has zebu

Ragan was 115 when he quit smoking, gained 25 lbs, weighted 140 going into BB.

Kathy and Hayen in cabana: Hayden: I could be getting played by everyone, but everyone could be on the same page. I would never say bad about Kristen.

Enzo and BRitney LOL so hard almost fell out of hammock. making fun of Kristen.

8:45pmBBT

Lane and Matt are enthralled with the ants climbing the big couch, encouraging them, they dont float, have a bottle trap for them, look at him. take it, oh there you go, come on, he's like I dont know if I trust this, scaring him, yeah yeah, he's spazzing out, got a partner, on a sugar high, oh he fell in the bottle, he's climbing out, not letting go, will tell all his friends its a trap, still coming up.

They show it to Britney who drops a piece of chocolate down into the bottle.

(yes folks thats tonights entertainment)

8:59 BBT

Kristen and Ragan are talking, Ragan giving her advice on how to pitch.

He feels people are open to going either way right now, and if a vote was cast right this minute it would be in Hayden's favor.

Kristen doesn't understand why she's the underdog. R tells her H's network of friends is wider

Ragan: I think everyone has an open mind about things

K: it's frustrating because I wish people would communicate more with each other.

Mainly, Ragan suggesting Kristen talk to people in twos rather than one on one, because someone else will be privy to the conversation.

Kristen's complaint is nobody wants to tell one another how they're voting and everyone is scared.

Kristen saying as soon as someone besides Kathy declares they're voting for her to stay, it'll be a whisper down effect and itll be a major changer.

R: the whisper that will matter will be a boys... and not mine.

Archived