8/1 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=113

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:16 pm BBT: Matt thinks Kristen looks like Mrs. Furley from Three

8:40 pm BBT: Enzo comes and sees Kristen for the first time. Ragan says, look at that ass and Enzo says, that

9:25 pm BBT: Rachel and Brendon are in the kitchen alone mixing game talk and general chit chat. They just don

11:27 BBT i'm the twitter guy tonight and we over twittered and they arent letting me update! arg!

Kris is telling Britt that she is broke and needs to at least get to the Jury house so she can make money.

11:27 BBT i'm the twitter guy tonight and we over twittered and they arent letting me update! arg!

Great, so that means you can update here tonight:lookaround:

It looks like our nite owl, StephenV is out tonight. So everyone please join in and post!

11:55 pm bbt: (i just tuned in due to no one having posted in the past 1/2 hr and i am a bit behind please bear with me folks)

Kristen and Brit in taj room talking. Kristen is giving Brit reasons to use the POV on her. She deserves a second chance etc. Kristen promising not to put Brit up if she wins HOH. Kristen now telling Brit how she has a lot of financial problems [wow who doesnt??] and how this is an escape from her life. She wanted to at least it make it far to at least enjoy her summer.

Kristen is telling Brit that Kathy is a really really good honest person.

11:58PM BBT

Kristen now telling brit she knows she is close to others in the house but she will do what it takes to get her (brit) farther in the game than anyone else can.

Kristen stops mid sentence to listen to what Rachel is saying to the others that are with her in the palm room. [you can hear rachels loud voice talking about the unitard]

WBRB for a few seconds

Kristen is doing all the talking while Brit is listening and saying "mm hmm" now and then.

Kristen admits that if she went up against Enzo she would be gone.

Brit now talking. Telling Kristen that she seems really genuine and real. She is going to process it and weigh it out.

Kristen now saying Brit has the option to take Hayden off but kristen knows that she will go home no matter who she is up against. Kristen said that Hayden took the POV away from Kristen because he thought she had a better chance?

It would make Kristen happy to see Hayden come off the block.

Kristen saying that if she stays in the house she is going after Rachel.

Brit: she cant play in HOH next week. and it will literaly be a house against Brendan.

Kristen running the same convo over and over to Brit.

(gonna step out for a couple mins but i will be back to post till i get too tired)

12:20 am BBT:

Ragan, Matt, Lane sitting by hot tub. Kathy on couch in BY.

General chit chat about seeing family at the airport when they get out. Seeing past seasons and how you can pinpoint what a person is going to be like.

Camera changed to Enzo, Rachel and Brenden in kitchen mid convo and snacking. (seems they all picked up on enzo's habit of chewing with his mouth open...ugggghhh)

Seems that Brit and Kristen are finally done talking (or rather kristen talking and brit listening)

back to Kitchen chat.

Enzo saying he wants to hang out for 2 more months. This is an "all star season". The veto comp was a crazy comp. you couldnt write this stuff.

Laughing about the "floaters get your life vests" comment Rachel made after the HOH comp. other seasons are going to start using that line.

Camera change to Kristen and brit finally leaving Taj room. Kristen back to her post in front of Haydens confinment room.

12:25am BBT:

Kristen laying on floor in front of Haydens door. Hes doing the same on his side of the door.

hayden asked what Kristen and Brit talked about. Kristen telling him that if brit took Kristen off the block either Kathy or Matt would go up. And that Kristen promised that she wouldnt put Kristen up.

Kristen knows that if the noms stay the same she will be going home.

Kristen basically retelling Hayden her convo with Brit.

(time for a camera change)

1229 pm BBT: Brit and Rachel in HOH room. Both in the bed and giggle fest about weight loss items.

Rachel just asked "you have a good talk with Kristen?"

Brit says it was pretty much the same talk Rach had with her. Kristen knows her alliance was called out. She feels like she is going home because of lies and that Andrew threw her under the bus by lying about her. She doesnt think she should go home because of lies.

Rachel saying that if kristen wouldnt have spun her lies and specifically tried to come after "me and you" (rachel and brit) she wouldnt be in that situation.

brit asking if brendan gets HOH what would they all do? Rachel saying they havent really talked about it. But they both know that hayden is going to come after them. They know that if kathy had won pov she would have used it on kristen and that she is going to vote to keep her over hayden.

they are talking about how kathy changes who she is best friends with each week based on the position in the house. they both (for now) agree that there is no point in being in the house if you only want to get to jury like kathy has been saying.

rachel saying that she felt kristen needed to go home this week because actions speak louder than words.

(gotta pop in and out guys - will post if i hear anything good - i have my speakers up loud so i can hear it)

1238 am bbt: rachel told brit that she wants to take her to the final 3 as she is a good game player and she trusts her

1244am bbt: rachel and brit talking about pov comp. Seems that hayden was sitting next to brit and asked her to let him have the pov. she told him hes safe and not to worry but she had to take it.

convo has switched to them making fun of kathy and what her DR sessions must be like.

now its WBRB (i hate that especially when you can clearly see the cams still on the side)

1248am bbt: Enzo, brendan, kathy in kitchen

(came in mid convo)

talkin about annie and the sab. they type of questions they would like to ask her when they see her after.

now enzo talking about the movie they are going to see tomorrow. (i think its "the other guys" with mark wahlberg and will ferrell)

now gen chit chat about actors they saw etc.

100 am bbt: Rachel and brit talking about halloween costumes. Brit went as lady gaga last year. (said the pics are on her fb page). rachel was barbarella but it was her "lamest costume as no one knew who she was"

back to talking game. hayden telling rach he wasnt going to put her up....yadda yadda yadda.

(sorry guys i cant stay awake any longer. My hats off to StephenV for being able to do this all night. Is there anyone else out there who can take over??)

107 am bbt: (one last post i swear)

brit and rach talking about how they dont have the HN and slop this week. they think there is going to be an americas player. they know something is up and that america has had to be voting for something.

camera change - hayden and kristen still on the floor in front of the door, she has her fingers under the door and he is playing with them. (awwww :smitten: )

seems they are playing some sort of guessing game with places. kathy sitting on bed near kristen reading something.

back to rach and brit. still discussing veto, comps etc. dream things with them. brit wondering if there is a "platinum" pov. if you use it you get to name the replacement. (sounds like a good thing but it could backfire worse than the pov)

(ok all that was the last one for me :bedtime: . anyone else ?? :help: )

3 am BBT: Kathy and Kristen talking about Enzo. Kristen doesn

8:00BBT Still sleeping. Matt sleeping with the blankets and sheet over his head and chest while is legs are uncovered. Lane sleeping on the floor near the door of Solitary Confinement.

9:00 am BBT

Bren and Rach asleep in the Hoh room

Lane, Brit, Kath and Matt asleep in Jumanji room

Enzo out of WC, looks like he took off his underwear... Washes hands with soap and water... goes to back sliding door and throws undies outside....

Enzo back to bed in Taj room where Kris is also sleeping

10:20 am BBT

Enzo in the BY doing his Meow Meow song

Rach in Hoh making bed, Bren walks in and Rach asks if they are locked out, Bren says yes, Rach you are kidding!!! Bren sings, Just Kidding! Bren then asks Rach if she liked the Meow Meow song, we get WBRB

Lane (I think) in Kitchen doing dishes. Enzo just had a little brunch and a Reese's cup.

Brit and Kristen in BY talking about getting cabin fever this winter with all the BIG

snowfalls.... now talking about pictures. Brit doesn't want posed pics at wedding - just candid shots. Talking about a candid shot taken when Brit was about 16.

Lane (I think) in Kitchen doing dishes. Enzo just had a little brunch and a Reese's cup.

Brit and Kristen in BY talking about getting cabin fever this winter with all the BIG

snowfalls.... now talking about pictures. Brit doesn't want posed pics at wedding - just candid shots. Talking about a candid shot taken when Brit was about 16.

Kathy just joined them

WBRB just started ???

Kristen, Matt and Ragan were talking about him - maybe - wearing the other leotard

at least while he does his laundry.

(this is the 1st time I had a chance to see Krist in her outfit and wig... OMG ... )

Still WBRB .

Chat in the BY is about dreams & how they feel safe in the BBHouse with all the cameras & lights on all the time. Past compatitions & house visitors.

They wonder about what America is voting on. Matt says Ragan thought that now America gets to sabetage them. Ask why Annie was sabetour, how did she get picked?

Rachel and Matt said they would love to have a power, not like coup de tat but something cool.They wonder about how the veto ticket works.

12:55BBT

Kathy tells Kristen that when she walks into a room all talking stops.

Archived