Voting for the new Saboteur

Alyssa

I think any of them would take it. It's just a two week stint. Probably 2-3 lameass "pranks" and maybe a couple rogue votes to cause temporary chaos. I think Enzo could do stuff right in the open and they'd figure it was just normal Enzo, not a saboteur.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not record the show so I'm shooting from the hip here.

I thought the announcer said (at 140 mph) that if the HOH did not take the Pandora's box (to be the saboteur) that the next person to find it would be given the chance to be the saboteur. In the event that the second person refused it there would be NO new saboteur.

If someone recorded the show PLEASE watch it and tell me if I'm right or wrong.

P.S. Survivor sucks has some of the FUNNIEST photo chopped pics of the lab rats I have ever seen. :offtopic:

I just read somewhere that we don't even get to know who won the poll until finale night. They're likely just going to show the fallout from pranks, votes (if we have a say) will be confusing. But yeah, they won't actually show us who it was until finale night. They want to make finale night extra huge because it's reportedly going to air after Survivor's season premiere, to inflate ratings by using that show as its lead-in.

I just read somewhere that we don't even get to know who won the poll until finale night. They're likely just going to show the fallout from pranks, votes (if we have a say) will be confusing. But yeah, they won't actually show us who it was until finale night. They want to make finale night extra huge because it's reportedly going to air after Survivor's season premiere, to inflate ratings by using that show as its lead-in.

If that's true then let's all vote for Kristen. What a dud that would be.

If the HOH opens Pandora's box there will be a saboteur unleashed on the house... IF the person with the most votes accepts it. If they don't accept it then there won't be a saboteur. IF the HOH doesn't open the box there will not be a saboteur. IF the person with the most votes gets evicted this week then the person with the 2nd highest amount of votes will be asked to be the saboteur. IF that person declines there will not be a saboteur. Lots of IFs have to happen for there to be a saboteur.

We find out this Thursday who America voted for. The houseguests do not find out until the finale who the saboteur was.

This is what I got from the announcer on last nights show and in reading the rules they showed last night about voting.

If the HOH opens Pandora's box there will be a saboteur unleashed on the house... IF the person with the most votes accepts it. If they don't accept it then there won't be a saboteur. IF the HOH doesn't open the box there will not be a saboteur. IF the person with the most votes gets evicted this week then the person with the 2nd highest amount of votes will be asked to be the saboteur. IF that person declines there will not be a saboteur. Lots of IFs have to happen for there to be a saboteur.

We find out this Thursday who America voted for. The houseguests do not find out until the finale who the saboteur was.

This is what I got from the announcer on last nights show and in reading the rules they showed last night about voting.

You are right, there are a lot of ifs. However I think it will happen. I'd be very surprised if the person who has the option didn't open the box. i'd be crazy with curiosity! I also think Kristen is the one going out and I have not seen too many people who said they were voting her as the sab. It may end up being another dissapointment, but with the way things are going this year I would take any twist to try to liven things up a bit.

The box will be opened. This case is so full of themselves that they are "the best cast ever" (as every cast claims), and want to "make good TV" (as every cast claims). If Rachel is still HOH when they do the box, she'll open it for sure, deluding herself that the box contains something like a trip away from the house for "her and her man."

I hope the box is all bad stuff. Like she has to wear one of those vintage deep-sea diving suits so Brendon can't get at her for a week.

I didn't vote. I just can't get into the saboteur. Maybe if they'd stop yapping about how much all their stuff is going to be worth on ebay and how they're going to get famous I could care about them more. :disappointed:

You are right, there are a lot of ifs. However I think it will happen. I'd be very surprised if the person who has the option didn't open the box. i'd be crazy with curiosity! I also think Kristen is the one going out and I have not seen too many people who said they were voting her as the sab. It may end up being another dissapointment, but with the way things are going this year I would take any twist to try to liven things up a bit.

I'm hoping it will happen too! How many Pandora's boxes have there been? I only remember last season where Kevin was locked in the room while everyone else got to grab money from the sky.

I hope the box is all bad stuff. Like she has to wear one of those vintage deep-sea diving suits so Brendon can't get at her for a week.

Better yet, a chastity belt for Butter-Face and a 10 day prescription for antibiotics for both Butter-Face and Brenda

Guest 6Borders

Last night it said the saboteur will be revealed on Sunday August 8th. I think maybe Kristen was getting a lot of votes and the producers knew she was going home, or else the person the producers want to have it is not getting enough votes so they want to extend it and run some kind of hype to get everyone to vote that way. I can see Ragan maybe not wanting it, and if he's getting a lot of votes, that may also have caused the extension. They have probably been doing some kind of off-the-wall innocent polling in DR to get an idea of whom might accept it.

Of course the box will be opened. Grodner can't afford another flop so I'm sure she will make sure whomever is HOH will open it. This probably won't be hard because most of this cast are so greedy and full of themselves.

Of course the HG's will not know until finale night who the saboteur is (unless they catch them before hand) because the saboteur has to make it two weeks and then goes back to playing the regular game.

My questions are, if the HG's figure it out, does the saboteur lose the right to play the rest of the game and gets an auto eviction or just get called out and continue playing (which would be a pretty big target)? What do the HG's get if they do figure it out...money, luxury items.....maybe split the money promised to the saboteur???

Wow, did it really say Sunday would be the reveal? I didn't catch that... the website says, to tune in Thursday (today) for the results of your vote.

I think they just clarified it all. The viewers find out who won the poll Sunday. But the houseguests won't find out (assuming PD is opened) until finale night. Not like when Annie was gone and they "unscrambled" the saboteur message.

It'll be fun this way. Now they will ALWAYS suspect people of being the saboteur all the way until the end of the game. Maybe CBS managed to salvage this disaster after all.

Archived