Voting for the new Saboteur

Alyssa

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point in voting for the new saboteur I want someone who won't totally f' it up and someone I don't want to risk messing up their game. I HATE the Brandon and Rachel showmance, so I am voting for Brandon because I think he's smart enough to take it on (hopefully), smart enough to do it right and it would be funny to make him piss off Rachel. Let's face it if we have any control we can make him target her and do whatever and I think it would Toy with Rachel which would be funny.

At this point in voting for the new saboteur I want someone who won't totally f' it up and someone I don't want to risk messing up their game. I HATE the Brandon and Rachel showmance, so I am voting for Brandon because I think he's smart enough to take it on (hopefully), smart enough to do it right and it would be funny to make him piss off Rachel. Let's face it if we have any control we can make him target her and do whatever and I think it would Toy with Rachel which would be funny.

I like the way you think. Kinda doubt America will choose him though.

Voted for Brendan too. It's either that. or some other guy, and vote for him to cockblock the Brenchel couple 24/7, staying in the room, following them around, and nagging like Russell did to Ronnie.

I was wondering who everyone is going to be voting for!

I voted for Enzo. I think he's hilarious, so it'd be fun to watch him in his antics.

If you haven't voted click here-http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/americas_vote/#formCommentlink

I voted for Matt because of the lies he told about his wife. To my understanding, they only win 20 thousand dollars and have to go home after 3 weeks or so. Is this right? I think it would mess up his game if he became Saboteur, at least I hope so. I like the others pretty well, so if anybody deserves it, it's that lying matt!

I'm not gonna bother...bringing back the failed saboteur twist a second time is sure to be a double fail!

I tend to agree.

I say make it Kathy, she would have to play then.

:animated_rotfl: THAT would be something to see. I don't think that she could do it.

double face palm :glove:

you would think they would just let it be and be done with this FAIL twist :animated_bouncy:

I don't think the saboteur would have to leave this time. They could work for 2 weeks and continue on in the competition. But who knows. Someone will be offered the position. I'm betting it will be either Enzo or Matt.

I don't think the saboteur would have to leave this time. They could work for 2 weeks and continue on in the competition. But who knows. Someone will be offered the position. I'm betting it will be either Enzo or Matt.

Question if they did leave them in the game after, would the other HG's be told who it was? They may kick that person to the curb. Not good game. I really don't want them to do this, but if their going to, I at least want to vote.

I'm not wasting my time voting for this crap. I hope whoever they ask will turn it down and that would be the end of this stupid twist.

I do agree that the only vote I may have given would have also been to vote andrew back if that was an option.

the end of day winner will be whoever producers wants it to be

waste of a vote imo :animated_bouncy:

I want to vote for Enzo, he'd have the most fun with it knowing it was a two week stint and he'd be still in the running for the $500K. But I think it might hurt him. I might vote for Matt so he can fail at it (especially if the houseguests gets a message informing them there's a new saboteur) and be given the boot earlier.

I think we all kinda hated the saboteur twist idea because in the beginning all it was were silly pranks. But I think if Annie stayed, things would've actually started affecting people's games & not just elementary pranks. So I hope if they try this again, things will become more intense! jmo.

Funny . . . Rachel thinks that a male would be preferred over a female in reference to an "America's Player" vote.

Me, personally, I voted for Rachel . . . hopin' she gets the vote . . . screw with her game (figurin' she would accept the challenge with her big ego) . . .

. . . . not diggin' Rach at all! Can tell?! food-smiley-005.gif

Funny . . . Rachel thinks that a male would be preferred over a female in reference to an "America's Player" vote.

Me, personally, I voted for Rachel . . . hopin' she gets the vote . . . screw with her game (figurin' she would accept the challenge with her big ego) . . .

. . . . not diggin' Rach at all! Can tell?! food-smiley-005.gif

No. Can't quite figure it out. Can you spell it for me? ^_^

Guest 6Borders

I think Grodner should have given us the option of "no I don't want the saboteur twist back". Didn't Julie say that if the first person doesn't accept they go to the person with the next highest votes? You know someone will accept it, especially if they can get the money, plus stay in the game for the top prize.

How many people do you think would accept it??? I think Kathy (who needs the money) and Matt (because he said he would not, and we all know Matt-Speak by now).

I just read an article regarding the saboteur. The next HOH will be given the Pandora's Box option. If they choose the temptation, it might unleash good or bad things on the house. It will unleash the Saboteur for 2 weeks for $20,000 if they are successful. Unlike the first Saboteur, this one will get to continue in the competition and will not be revealed until after the competition ends.

That's probably why they released the evicted house guests from sequester. They didn't think it through before revealing who the original saboteur was. I felt the same with Annie as I did when Julie revealed Matt's lie to Andrew. There is no way the two of them could survive going back into the house. They're game was over.

They're trying to be fair with bringing the saboteur back. The first time, the houseguests were told they would "win" if they voted out the saboteur before halfway. By having houseguest choose whether or not the want to open the box, it's their own fault if they open in and reintroduce a saboteur. This gets around all the controversy about CBS just forcing a saboteur back in to cover for their dismal first attempt.

Archived