Voting for the new Saboteur

Alyssa

I was wondering who everyone is going to be voting for!

I voted for Enzo. I think he's hilarious, so it'd be fun to watch him in his antics.

If you haven't voted click here-http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/americas_vote/#formCommentlink

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not gonna bother...bringing back the failed saboteur twist a second time is sure to be a double fail!

At first I wasn't a huge fan but Enzo is really starting to do it for me. He is sorta funny and seems as if he trys to get along. Probably great guy to just hang with. I voted for him to become the new Saboteur. I think he could pull it off and since he doesn't like the Gruesome Twosome, he could aim some of the tricks at them. Would love to see that.

I just tried to vote for Enzo but his biography came up instead, then a loud, loud earbreaking commercial came on and I got so aggravated! I ended up leaving! I HATE COMMERCIALS!!! You don't have enough money CBS?? :furious3:

At first I wasn't a huge fan but Enzo is really starting to do it for me. He is sorta funny and seems as if he trys to get along. Probably great guy to just hang with. I voted for him to become the new Saboteur. I think he could pull it off and since he doesn't like the Gruesome Twosome, he could aim some of the tricks at them. Would love to see that.

Like you, in the beginning I did not like Enzo. But, like a hemroid he's starting to grow on me. I'm thinking of voting for him or maybe Ragan, just to jack with him a little.

I'm not going to vote because it's a stoopid idea to bring it back! imo

I'm going to vote for Kristen just because it was Annie's demise despite how strong she was, and I don't see Kristen as as intelligent as Annie. If it hurt Annie, I'm hoping it will hurt Kristen. I hope it will be her demise, and I would make her play against Hayden. Thank you for giving me someone I can't stand, Kristen. You're a heartless witch.

I'm going to vote for Kristen just because it was Annie's demise despite how strong she was, and I don't see Kristen as as intelligent as Annie. If it hurt Annie, I'm hoping it will hurt Kristen. I hope it will be her demise, and I would make her play against Hayden. Thank you for giving me someone I can't stand, Kristen. You're a heartless witch.

I think Kristen is not nice ither. But I will vote for Rachel for the same rison you vote for Kristen because I cant stand her and I want her out!!!

Somebody will accept. From what I gather, they just have to do it for two weeks. Then go back to being a normal player.

BB screwed up its own rules just to force the saboteur back. The rules were the houseguests "won" if they got out the saboteur. Saboteur had to play for half the season, I think they won more money too. It was implied they would be removed from the game if they succeeded, but now the saboteur gets to stay the entire time.

The whole thing reeks of desperation from Alison. She probably spent all winter thinking up a lame twist and had it blow up in her face. Now she's bending the terms to force it back in because the Queen won't stand for her stupid gimmick being ruined.

After reading tons of posts it is apparent to me that many of us like some HG's and hate others. Opinions are all across the board. The ONE thing that we all seem to agree on is this season of BB is the most boring of all. Am I right on this point?

If so now is our chance for a little payback, eh!

I propose this: Somebody post a "who do you want to be the next saboteur list".

Before you vote consider this..............

1. Forget about who you like or dislike? (very important)

2. Who's game would most likely be affected?

3. Who's game would gain the LEAST by being the saboteur?

3. Who would most likely turn down the offer?

Remember, If whoever is picked declines the offer then the second place votes get's the offer.

I want to jack with someones game just as they have ruined my season so far this year.

I'm thinking Regan first and then Kathy.

Regan's Dr. Phil attitude makes me angry and Kathy would F it up, besides, she needs the money.

I'm not sure anyone would except the offer at this point, I'm not even sure I would want someone to. Might make for some paranoid houseguests, but I'm thinking the drama Andrew stirred up is good enough for me at this point.

$20k doesn't seem like very much. Do you think any of them would accept so little now that they are close to JH?

From what I understand, this is a 2 week gig, make it as Saboteur for the next two weeks and collect 20K after the 2 weeks the person goes back to a normal houseguest playing for 500K.

I'm voting Ragan... Kathy cant do anything right, she'll screw her first mission up and get caught.. I'm not falling for the son's education story, this is America we have student loans, grants and scholarships.. she needs to be gone, she is a waste of space.

Yeah. So I was thinking who would be least likely to fufill the requirements of being the Saboteur and at the same time have it create the most drama so that we would want to watch: either Kristen or Rachel. But since I can't stand Kristen at this point even more so than Rachel (if that's possible), and I think she's definitely going on the block this week -she'll be the most likely to lose her cool and start acting psycho. She won't be able to fufill the Saboteur twist for two weeks if she gets it, and so she won't get the money. Yay. Problem solved. She doesn't deserve it.

I voted for Enzo just because I thought he had a quirky enough character to make it interesting and maybe even pull it off successfully. If I had a tier two choice, it would have been Britney as it would have been fun listening to her diary room explanations of her antics.

Matt has said numerous times that he would never agree to be the saboteur. But, we know how Matt is so, that could just be some evil genius ploy to get BB to offer it to him. :lol:

Archived