Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/29

CeCiMom

And, so the "big day" begins...

Rachel is telling Brendon that she thinks she heard Kristen and Hayden making out when they came to bed.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrew pleading his case with Red Snapper. She is telling him she wants Kristen OUT and she hates her. She said she hates Kathy too. Hey if we keep this up there won't be ANY girls left. hummmm

Red Snapper saying she was jealous because she thought Andrew and Braden were best friends and she was getting left out and it hurt her feelings.

(talk about immature Schmoopie couple)

Oh and Andrew is going to out Kristen and Hayden tonight! :outfitted_pirate:

andrew big speech should be another thriller

NOT :animated_bouncy:

I feel sorry for Andrew because he is so socially awkward. It is hard for me to make fun of him. I do think his speech will be a dud too.

They are on lock down all day.

Camera's over to Enzo and he is making smelly farts.

Have not seen it posted anywhere yet today or last night, but did anyone else catch the insensitve comment Enzo made last night when he stated he hated jews?

Actually he said it three times when he and Lane were starting a new game of pool after Andrew had just won the pool game with Enzo, which really made him mad. It was during after dark.

I used to think some of Enzo's rantings where funny, but I see now they are in fact just as stupid as he is. What a loser!

Have not seen it posted anywhere yet today or last night, but did anyone else catch the insensitve comment Enzo made last night when he stated he hated jews?

Actually he said it three times when he and Lane were starting a new game of pool after Andrew had just won the pool game with Enzo, which really made him mad. It was during after dark.

I used to think some of Enzo's rantings where funny, but I see now they are in fact just as stupid as he is. What a loser!

Was he serious? How stupid to say something like that, serious or not.

I was astounded and was waiting for Lane to make some kind of comment back to Enzo, even if it was to tell him to remember that they are live TV, but Lane said nothing, just took a drink from his cup.

I haven't seen this posted anywhere else. A comment like that usually really stirs up the boards. hummmmmm

Welcome to Morty's tomato

Thank you Marty! I have been reading here for years but never posted. Then last year during one of the endurance HOH competitions I came here and would not allow me post or read because of the traffic, so I thought I had better join and get in on the fun.

Yes I too thought for sure someone would post immediately after the comment. I rewound the DVR to hear it again to verify that it was I heard and it confirmed that it was true. Originally I thought he just said it twice in a row, then while listening a second time, it revealed he spewed it out three times.

You know how Enzo says "yous" a lot? That is what it sounds like, but in fact the word he says is jews.

The game between Enzo and Andrew just finished and Enzo was so hot about losing he was beside himself (because he is so full of himself, he thought for sure he was going to be the winner). Andrew was walking away and Enzo was racking up the cue balls to start his game with Lane. He walked over to the side of the pool to take his first shot (Lane broke the balls) and he flat said, "I hate jews." (Xs three)

tomato...Could you give us the time that you heard that? (SuperPass allows us to rewind the live feeds and/or do a flashback.) AfterDark is 3 hours long so, that would be a lot of re-watching... even if you don't know the exact time... a ballpark would be fine. That way we can post exact quotes.

Thanks.

Thank you Marty! I have been reading here for years but never posted. Then last year during one of the endurance HOH competitions I came here and would not allow me post or read because of the traffic, so I thought I had better join and get in on the fun.

Yes I too thought for sure someone would post immediately after the comment. I rewound the DVR to hear it again to verify that it was I heard and it confirmed that it was true. Originally I thought he just said it twice in a row, then while listening a second time, it revealed he spewed it out three times.

You know how Enzo says "yous" a lot? That is what it sounds like, but in fact the word he says is jews.

The game between Enzo and Andrew just finished and Enzo was so hot about losing he was beside himself (because he is so full of himself, he thought for sure he was going to be the winner). Andrew was walking away and Enzo was racking up the cue balls to start his game with Lane. He walked over to the side of the pool to take his first shot (Lane broke the balls) and he flat said, "I hate jews." (Xs three)

wow :giljotiini:

I didn't hear it last night but Enzo always says "I hate yous" and sometimes I have to take a listen to make sure he said "yous" and not "jews"...

The exchange probably happened in the first hour because I watched the last two hours and don't recall Enzo and Andrew playing pool. But with 4 cameras and me covering Ragan's long winded lecture I certainly could have missed it.

tomato...Could you give us the time that you heard that? (SuperPass allows us to rewind the live feeds and/or do a flashback.) AfterDark is 3 hours long so, that would be a lot of re-watching... even if you don't know the exact time... a ballpark would be fine. That way we can post exact quotes.

Thanks.

Yes, it happened between 12:30 and 12:50 a.m. EST (9:30-9:50 p.m. PST). I did think it also was one of his "I hate yous," but with what was happening, that comment would not have made sense at the time.

He was really ticked at Andrew because he (Enzo) made a comeback during the game against Andrew and then blew it at the end, giving Andrew the opportunity to beat him. He was so full of himself that he was going into the championship round, but Andrew took that away. I think if he was saying "I hate yous" to Lane, Lane would have came back with something like, "why, what did I do to you?" So it lead me to believe his comment was I hate jews because Andrew kicked his butt playing pool (again).

I admit, I could be wrong, but would not have posted here if I I thought so. I truly believe that he said I hate jews.

Look for the end of the pool game between Enzo and Andrew and Lane and Enzo are just starting their game. He said it right after he racked the pool balls and Lane broke them. When Enzo walks over to the side (left) of the pool table to make his shot is when he says it.

Thanks tomato, appreciate you posting back.

Imho... I think he's saying yous. I watched camera 3 from 930 pm until he says it and I think he's mad at himself and hatin' on the balls. Maybe someone else can take a listen/look.

Well I am glad to get someone else's opinion and happy that it is not what I thought I heard. Please feel free to delete my posts about this as I would not want to start a rumor about something that is not fact.

Going back into lurking mode. :lipsrsealed2:

Well I am glad to get someone else's opinion and happy that it is not what I thought I heard. Please feel free to delete my posts about this as I would not want to start a rumor about something that is not fact.

Going back into lurking mode. :lipsrsealed2:

LOL. It's okay. I think everybody will be relieved to know that he didn't say it. Keep posting. Things are always checkable and Morty's has good mods. No biggie IMO.

tomato get your little doogy but back here. :animated_wave: I think you have the cutest avatar I have seen in a long time and I think your posting was respectful and would love for you to keep posting. It was an honest mistake. Those Jersey boys are really hard to understand. :boxing:

Archived