Thursday 7/29 Live Show

HOH  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kristen
    • Lane
    • Rachel
    • Ragan
    • Andrew (if not evicted)
    • Kathy (if not evicted)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they gave them a one week slop break

bb is getting soft :animated_bouncy:

I agree how can you come into a game and lay around and do nothing except Enzo's laundry then pull out a sob story about your health and son and think you deserve to be there. Maybe there should be a season of people who need the money for health issues so people who want the money for other things don't get a guilt trip put on them.

Oh wow....what a jacked up grill!!!!!

yeah :animated_bouncy:

is saboteur twist really over?

we find out after the break

sorry but matt's wife is not very attractive. did she just admit to helping him with the letter?

I missed it but if anyone can go back and watch the DR scene of Matt right after he told Andrew you will see that he said the wife knows.

Matt's wife: This is the woman that Rachel said she would turn lesbian for on the night of Matt's HOH win when Brit and Rachel were raving about Matt's wife like she was the second coming.

the silence is killing me... what's going on??? will Andrew blow up alliances before he leaves? will he leave ? help.gif

I so hope he reveals that he's a DR. (but not a podiatrist) and calls Matt out while he walks out the door!!!!! Please God let it happen!!

I missed it but if anyone can go back and watch the DR scene of Matt right after he told Andrew you will see that he said the wife knows.

Matt's wife: This is the woman that Rachel said she would turn lesbian for on the night of Matt's HOH win when Brit and Rachel were raving about Matt's wife like she was the second coming.

I forgot about Rachel and Brit talking how beautiful his wife is, Gingersnaps. I knew there was something wrong with these people. Not only are they stupid but blind too. Dumb azzes. Can't stand any of them.

Anyone notice how Matt lifts his head when he speaks in the DR just like Gnatalie did?

andrew busting hayden n kristen romance :animated_bouncy:

Matt's wife doesn't agree but she helps go along with it. I didn't expect a hot girl married to him so her looks don't surprise me.

I think there is no slop next week because of Enzo were to get it again he will cheat and they want him in the game and not give him a penalty so they are skipping a week.

What about the sabateur? Julie, liar, liar pants on fire.

STFU Kathy you nauseate me.

Andrew spilling his guts about Kristen and Hayden and then some.

Telling them to all watch out for Kristen. Julie just told Kristen to hush! Andrew said a bunch of things that Kristen said about all the HG.

wow much better then i expected

no way he gets kristen votes :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

andrew pure venom and grenades at kristen :animated_bouncy:

Archived