Thursday 7/29 Live Show

HOH  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kristen
    • Lane
    • Rachel
    • Ragan
    • Andrew (if not evicted)
    • Kathy (if not evicted)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish we could have our choice to vote in a past houseguest, one that would stir the pot. Like an evil Dick, Russell, Janelle. That would be great TV! :stirthepot:

That's what I said. They would make it REAL entertaining. Then I'd have to tell myself, "Get off the forum. You know you have work to do. You gotta prepare. Why won't I listen to me?"

I don't think any evicted HG will get to come back in (I hope not). Not only are they already short an HG but Julie telling Matt's lie pretty much confirms it. I still think they are sequestered because everyone will be on the jury.

I dont think it would be fair for Andrew to be on the jury knowing Matt lied.

I want to see Hayden on the block. He has walked around without a worry all these weeks. I loved the panic look on his face and frantic damage control. But it would be really funny if Rachel and Kristen made up and Rachel made a surprise nom... like Ragan.

I dont think it would be fair for Andrew to be on the jury knowing Matt lied.

But then what if the rest of the house finds out before they make it to jury? Will it nullify all of their votes?

A lie is a lie. Matt's wife contributing to it isn't fair either, but what is?

I really think the letter from Matt's wife was very unfair to the other HG's. They should not allow anyone from the outside to contribute to the game in any way.

Groder has a responsibility to the HG's, and viewers to protect the integrity of the game.

Archived