Brendon - Week 4

CeCiMom

I think Brendon is a very attractive man and I truly feel badly for him when he will watch these shows. I mean the guy is quite sensitive... Though he is one fry short of a Happy Meal, I hope that he opens his eyes when he sees the reaction that he gets when he tells Rachel how much he 'loves' her. #1 - She has yet to say it back (which I believe is wise - I've NEVER seen ANYONE fall in love that quickly) #2 - She rolls her eyes #3 - she pulls away #4 - she offers up the evil eye.... I am not sure HOW he got so infatuated with her, but I hope that he opens his eyes... I hope he wins HoH to start splitting up the BRA-gade....

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm rooting for for any power that will have the house guests drop into vat of Jello and whisked off to sequester and are forced to watch the live feeds for four weeks before they are sent home.

Meanwhile... back in the BB house we are given 9 new house guests to finish the game. :D

... panisy arse

I think I've heard Morty use that description too (without the r.) :lol:

I'm rooting for for any power that will have the house guests drop into vat of Jello and whisked off to sequester and are forced to watch the live feeds for four weeks before they are sent home.

Meanwhile... back in the BB house we are given 9 new house guests to finish the game. :D

I would love to see that happen. I wish!

I just want the rest of the season to be exciting... I don't want it to remain predictable...

People in hell want ice water too. Seriously, I too wish it would turn into an exciting BB but I just don't see it happening with these people in the house. It would be a BB miracle if we see anything more exciting than that tidbit of a fight between Kristen & Rachel last week. These folks are afraid of the game.

People in hell want ice water too. Seriously, I too wish it would turn into an exciting BB but I just don't see it happening with these people in the house. It would be a BB miracle if we see anything more exciting that that tidbit of a fight between Kristen & Rachel last week. These folks are afraid of the game.

Ha ha ha! Too true... wishful thinking on my part!

mys991. Bragade forevers! Now, we've had Tricky Dick(Nixon) We've had Evil Dick., now we have No D*ck.

If he wins, then maybe he can afford getting a medical procedure, it's new to most men, called an addadicktomy.

Anyone else catch him on BBAD last night pickin' his nose and rub it on the bed under the pillow? :sick2:

I hope he lasts a long time in the comp tonight, then falls flat and someone else wins, with a closeup on Rach-hell. Please BB gods, oh please make my wishes come true. :pray2:

game 7 today

will he choke or will will he win the game

Anyone else catch him on BBAD last night pickin' his nose and rub it on the bed under the pillow? :sick2:

I hope he lasts a long time in the comp tonight, then falls flat and someone else wins, with a closeup on Rach-hell. Please BB gods, oh please make my wishes come true. :pray2:

Brendon is a chronic nose picker. Bitchney is always picking at her nose too. Enzo, well he's good at it too!

Archived