Brendon - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd crack up if brenda woke up from this scareytail and won HOH and put rachel azz up next week!

That would be beyond great. Can't you just visualize it? The most memorable BB episode ever. If the DR is going to influence them, why can't they come up with ideas like this?

I'd crack up if brenda woke up from this scareytail and won HOH and put rachel azz up next week!

That sounds great, but we're talking about Brendon the wuss here.

Here we go...

Brendon back up in the HOH for more face holding.

He just told her he's so proud of her.

PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE

She's telling him now that she's playing a different game than him. He should not doubt her. Rachel"If we turn on each other now we're both fucked and don't go apologizing to Kristen and Brendon for me."

She's telling him now that she's playing a different game than him. He should not doubt her. Rachel"If we turn on each other now we're both fucked and don't go apologizing to Kristen and Brendon for me."

too late for that..because he already did. And, he didn't admit to Rachel that he did it either...

He's jealous that she's running the show...and he undermines her whenever he can...subconsciously I'm sure.

maybe it's his way of getting out of having to sleep with her all week :giggle:

Hayden told Rachel that Brendon apologized for her, so she already knows. She probably used present tense to stop it from happening again.

Brendon may just face a life of apologies. Sad, that....for both of them.

too late for that..because he already did. And, he didn't admit to Rachel that he did it either...

He's jealous that she's running the show...and he undermines her whenever he can...subconsciously I'm sure.

She knew he did it and that's why she said it.

He talks to her like he's talking to one of the teenage girls on the swim team. Telling her of her mistakes and how she needs to correct them.

ImIn... is your avatar a corpse from a bad horror movie in the 70's? Oh wait, its just Kathy.

Hayden told Rachel that Brendon apologized for her, so she already knows. She probably used present tense to stop it from happening again.

Brendon may just face a life of apologies. Sad, that....for both of them.

ok thanks...I must have missed that.

She knew he did it and that's why she said it.

thanks...but word_girl already beat you to it...:P

;)

At first I wondered what Brendon saw in Rachel...now I wonder what she sees in him. He's soooo annoying. Brendon, shut up, already! Let the girl be herself!

I completely agree! He is such a wuss!

He's in a tough position since any backlash she brings on herself, she brings on him as well. Course it would have been smart not to get himself in this mess in the first place!

31 July 2010. Dear Brendon, while swimming laps this morning, I realized that even though I would love to sit and have you explain the difference between phenotype and genotype, it is going to take more than red-hot, sexy-man looks and brains to make me care. You act too crazy for me, dude. Slim

31 July 2010. Dear Brendon, while swimming laps this morning, I realized that even though I would love to sit and have you explain the difference between phenotype and genotype, it is going to take more than red-hot, sexy-man looks and brains to make me care. You act too crazy for me, dude. Slim

I'm so sorry Slimcruz that it didn't work out for you and the crush was so short-lived. :sleepy:

Slim you dumped him? :inquisitive: I think this season it is so hard to find a HG to like/love. It is so easy to be fickle. I don't enjoy BB as much without someone to root for. sans.... I am not spending a lot of time on the feeds or in forums.

Did "yous" break up?

Oh MY GOD i DIDN'T KNOW HE SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!! I KNEW YOU WERE A JERK BREMDON BUT YOU ....lipsrsealed2.gif ..... there just are no words to say how much of a douche you are you and Big Red deserve each other. smh

I am surprised Enzo did not say : I wish it had been a happy ending :lol2:

Did everyone hear him tell Enzo that wasn't it weird to get English lessons from a Korean girl (Julie Chen) after the show on Thursday? Rachel told him to shut up! I knew I did not like him before but that comment told me what kind of person he is.

I highly doubt it was meant in a racist way at all. Every single person on this planet has probably said something off color once or twice and that's all it was. I doubt it was meant maliciously.

Archived