Britney - Week 4 (PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 pov wins i must say i am impress

i had her safe for a few weeks but winning pov may put a slight target on her back :animated_bouncy:

ok Brit is POV what will she do??animated_scratchchin.gif

not use it

is my guess

I would like to see her use to save Kristen but seeing how this week she is friends with Clifford, I don't see it happening. It would be cool though. Who knows? :animated_scratchchin:

I'd like to see Kristen go all medieval on rad hags ass. What the heck, Kristen has probably nothing to loose now.

I'm glad she won because I don't think she will use it but I wonder how much longer these guys are going to keep throwing the comps. If the others can't see their throwing them they are really stupid.

If you think about it would be smart for Brit to use it. Unless she is truly aligned with bazooka boobs (I like that one) and her man. She has to know that those 2 are not going to get her to the end. The reason that Kathy is not running to Brit to use it is because she knows she will go up and go home. But I don't think Kathy is going to make it for much longer, and Kristin would make the house interesting to say the least because she is not afraid of Rachel.

If you think about it would be smart for Brit to use it. Unless she is truly aligned with bazooka boobs (I like that one) and her man. She has to know that those 2 are not going to get her to the end. The reason that Kathy is not running to Brit to use it is because she knows she will go up and go home. But I don't think Kathy is going to make it for much longer, and Kristin would make the house interesting to say the least because she is not afraid of Rachel.

Britney is teaming up with Lane and it would be smart for her to use it to get Kristen on their side but there is a chance that Rachel could put up Lane because he and Enzo's name get thrown around all the time by Rachel.

Britney is teaming up with Lane and it would be smart for her to use it to get Kristen on their side but there is a chance that Rachel could put up Lane because he and Enzo's name get thrown around all the time by Rachel.

That's true but I thought she told Kathy this morning that she was going to put her up but didnt so who knows what she would do. I just think that Kristen would be fun to watch especially after the speech bazooka boobs gave at the nomination ceromony.

Britney should leave it alone and be glad that someone else - who might have removed kristen or hayden - didn't win it; else she might be going-up in their place. It is time to step-up and fight (which Britney did) to win. The Brigade is a LARGE alliance. Even if Britney became a part of the Brigade, she would be the one to go if it came to that. A few people are making strong choices and not blowing-off the comps. IMO, Britney is better off with Rachel - they walk the walk.

Britney should leave it alone and be glad that someone else - who might have removed kristen or hayden - didn't win it; else she might be going-up in their place. It is time to step-up and fight (which Britney did) to win. The Brigade is a LARGE alliance. Even if Britney became a part of the Brigade, she would be the one to go if it came to that. A few people are making strong choices and not blowing-off the comps. IMO, Britney is better off with Rachel - they walk the walk.

So did Brit win the PoV?

I'm glad she won because I don't think she will use it but I wonder how much longer these guys are going to keep throwing the comps. If the others can't see their throwing them they are really stupid.

^_^ Sabo esta verdad.

So did Brit win the PoV?

Lo Creo por.

^_^ Sabo esta verdad.

Lo Creo por.

No offense, but please speak English.

Brit IS playin' the game . . . . BIG time. She is so workin' Rach . . .

I think I would love to see Brit and Matt battle it out in the end . . .food-smiley-005.gif

I heard about her latest undercover operations with Miss Kristen. :D Good thing she didn't tell Rachel everything or Rachel would have gone bananas.

I didn't get the memo. When did this become a foreign language board?

Finally, I figured out who Britney sometimes looks like, a young Brigitte Bardot. JMO.

I don't know. :lookaround: Is there a Spanish or Italian version of Big Brother, or something?

Anyway, now that you mention it, she does...

Archived